Images from Katie Speaks Out - JYs Meow Mix -

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
A wild Katie appears!

View attachment 1015513
(Link) (Archive)

Looks like the embedded tweet is one of the ones deleted in the earlier screenshot. Also, ewwww.

Vagasil? VAGASIL!?!?! I guess there is no limit to this fucking fetish. Baking some sour dough Jonny? Oh god I just vomited in my mouth a little bit. Stop shoving tampons up your ass and maybe you won’t need to coat your butthole in vagasil. You think he uses it as lube?

I await my pile of bones.

What This Old Thing!?

Worm Casting Agent
kiwifarms.net

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191119-084335_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191119-084335_Chrome.jpg
    373.1 KB · Views: 208

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Vagasil? VAGASIL!‽‽ I guess there is no limit to this fucking fetish. Baking some sour dough Jonny? Oh god I just vomited in my mouth a little bit. Stop shoving tampons up your ass and maybe you won’t need to coat your butthole in vagasil. You think he uses it as lube?

Vagasil, tampons, etc.... It's like he has a bathroom attendant set up for his female guests.
nascar-clipart-pixel-art-10.png

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net
So nothing to do with her discovering your disgusting predatory behaviour, you know the behaviour you were so scared of her finding out about?

Willing? LOL, you were begging and boohooing. Still, makes a change......... you aren't saying the screenies are fake or denying you know who Katie is - things are looking up.
I had a feeling something like this would happen and he'd indirectly verify the validity of the message dump. He has enough intelligence to hustle the welfare system and run a troll campaign, but he's not smart enough to plan for the long con. Eventually this entire pile of shit he's created has got to crush him under it's own weight, right? His behavior is becoming too predictable.

RavenCrow

It's only gay if the balls touch.
kiwifarms.net
A wild Katie appears!

View attachment 1015513
(Link) (Archive)

Looks like the embedded tweet is one of the ones deleted in the earlier screenshot. Also, ewwww.

Most women don't expect that in a mans house. Also, because we know JY gets off by making people feel uncomfortable.. be probably had them ALL OVER the house. Probably had sex toys in every corner too.

Peaches Demure

Liberate me ex inferis!
kiwifarms.net

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net
Vagasil? VAGASIL!‽‽ I guess there is no limit to this fucking fetish. Baking some sour dough Jonny? Oh god I just vomited in my mouth a little bit. Stop shoving tampons up your ass and maybe you won’t need to coat your butthole in vagasil. You think he uses it as lube?

Give the bloke a break, nowt like the relief of Vagasil for a bloke's cheesy, yeasty vagina. CrustedTurd indeed.

Chicken Picnic

We saved you the last boiled egg!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gunt Watch crossover was not what I expected to see tonight that's for sure

And pure evil? The fact you originally sent this to someone is pure evil. Why are you mostly naked?? You don't need to show your stomach to show where you get 'cramps' Yaniv, they don't magically disappear when you clothe yourself.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Jessie feels betrayed?? I feel fucking betrayed! It's an hour to dinnertime, and I have only that long to get my appetite back! Thank GodBear we're not having haggis or white pudding or any other dish involving suet and stomachs.

Seriously now, wtf is up with that silver band on JY's doughy thigh? That shit's doing nothing but cutting off some blood flow to the lower legs making the effects of his Diabeetus even worse. You'd think he WANTS to lose a toe.

Fuck me, maybe that's it! He's so desperate to find a way to justify his scooty-puff he's willing to sacrifice an unneeded digit or two to do it!

That's some fucked up mindset you have, Jonny Pedocakes.

Last edited: