IMDB "40 year old virgin discussion" board -

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.
H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
I haven't seen anyone make a thread about this, but maybe you all remember the hilarious 2005 comedy 'The 40 Year Old Virgin'. What you might not know is that when it came out 10 years ago, the film struck a chord with what we might term as proto-incels. Without communties of support and understanding such as loveshy and mgtow, and with no 'Incel' wikipedia page to steer them straight, they found each other on the imdb discussion board for the movie. They struck up a sad, insular little community of involuntarily celibate sadsack virgins. They stopped talking about the movie altogether, and started talking about their lives, their hopes, their dreams.

They're still there to this day.

They might not be that active anymore, but there's still plenty of rough gems to pluck from this trough, and they're all the more delicious knowing that these people are basically loitering in the comments section of a 10 year old movie because they don't even have somebody amongst them with the capability of creating a shitty free incel forum for them.

Poke around and you might find some more tidbits.

Totenkopf

Lolcow Death Squad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now it becomes a race to see who can find the strangest active imdb messageboard sub-community

Aaron

Living in Kent Paradise
kiwifarms.net

SlayerOfTyranny

Gender Identity: Unicorn
kiwifarms.net
They might not be that active anymore, but there's still plenty of rough gems to pluck from this trough, and they're all the more delicious knowing that these people are basically loitering in the comments section of a 10 year old movie because they don't even have somebody amongst them with the capability of creating a shitty free incel forum for them.
Ice cutter is a sluthate poster.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino