IMPORTANT AS FUCK - AN INVITATION -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

THIS IS

• Total voters

Judge Willow Giovanna

Judge of the Dongsquad Sperg Genocide Unit
kiwifarms.net
2014-07-07_00065.jpg

In light of the release of the Gaben Navarro aka Reson X model for Garry's Mod, we at Megaworld Productions have create an autism sandbox/AVAN-VERSE simulator server. The title is currently being in currently being discussed but we are planning on naming it after a more infamous server in order to bait and reel in autistics to haras-I mean play with.

It isn't just sperg harassment though. On its our first day we created an underground rave party with a dancing Moleman9000, created vast rape towers, prayed to Shrek, patrolled Megacity One as Dongsquad street judges, fought an army of dinosaurs, and nuked things to oblivion. We also have a map that properly captures the feel of the ruins of the Avan-Verse's interpretation of Chicago Illinois.

Want to get a rise out of spergs that take videogames way too seriously?
Want to help the Dongsquadron keep the streets clean of autism and mutants? Enjoy the thought of doing drugs and firing deagles while raping each other as official judge training? Then this is the server for you. The only server that properly simulates the first and only Autism Punk/Spergpocalyptic setting that is the
Avan-Verse!

Both CWCikidrones and N0chanfags can share this beautiful server with each other. We only ask that you leave any Null-ass kissery, brony degeneracy, and transfaggotry at the door.

Details on how to join will be posted later in this thread!

2014-07-07_00224.jpg

2014-07-07_00134.jpg

Guardian G.I.

СНГ scum
kiwifarms.net
Are there any other Source games that are required in order to play on the server?
(besides Garry's Mod, of course)

Judge Willow Giovanna

kiwifarms.net
Are there any other Source games that are required in order to play on the server?
(besides Garry's Mod, of course)

Hmm. Most of the assets used are from Half Life 2 and its Episodes and CSS. There is some team fortress stuff but we rarely spawn that stuff.

Judge Willow Giovanna

kiwifarms.net
ALSO HERE IS THE LIST OF ADD-ONS FOR THE SERVER:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=282745479

Honestly I have no idea why the FAS 2 weapons are still there because we hardly use them, I'd recommend only getting them if you don't want to see the occasional red error sign in someone's hand but that's about it. Also the HD retextures for shells and weapons are neglible as are the tools, they merely enrich the experience as opposed to being intrusive.

Enig

G5fags this is your mindset.
kiwifarms.net
I don't have Half-Life 2 or its episodes, so no autism eradication for me, I guess.
I think with one of the Source SDKs you can use HL2 assets in Gmod, and after that the CScheater website has content packs that are the assets from the individual games made to work as Gmod content only.

Dork Of Ages

Get out of my sight, inferior!
kiwifarms.net
Well, looks like this server has the right quantity of depravity and fun in it. Hope to join soon.

Judge Willow Giovanna

kiwifarms.net
We need the I.P now.
The autism must grow.
THE SPERG MUST ADVANCE.

I'll have to ask Enig what the IP is. We are usually active at night. Be sure to tell us if you're from the CWCiki when you get on by the way, that way we can tell the invitees from the random spergs that appear. Last night three of them came in. The first one we blew up his house after we discovered he was using squatting on New Berlin territory, the other we had to send to the Gay Baby Jail because he assaulted an officer, and finally the last one tried to steal some nuclear weaponry and thus was executed for terrorism.

Garmfield

FUCK. FUCK. FUCK THA POLICE!
kiwifarms.net
squatting on New Berlin territory
we had to send to the Gay Baby Jail because he assaulted an officer
tried to steal some nuclear weaponry and thus was executed for terrorism.[/QUOTE]
This server sounds like absolute chaos.
I love it.

Enig

kiwifarms.net
ACHTUNG

SERVER INFO
Name: M0S Free Build (for the time being)
Mode: Sandbox
Map: Freespace 13
Player Slots: 14
Server IP and Port: 205.234.159.233:27015

Judge Willow Giovanna

kiwifarms.net
The shooting range where cadets are taught how to kill spergs:
2014-07-12_00014.jpg

How to handle a sperg in New Berlin, the environmentally conservative way!
2014-07-12_00043.jpg

2014-07-12_00044.jpg

Warning do not keep a bunch of tyrannosaurs in the same storage locker.
2014-07-12_00048.jpg

Sadly, one of our Street Judges became the target of a rogue tyrannosaur attack:
2014-07-12_00022.jpg

General lewdity:
2014-07-12_00017.jpg

No Haggle

IGNORE ALL GOOGLE RESULTS
kiwifarms.net
I joined earlier for a bit and played around a little. Was my first time on gmod. Hope to be back though. Name was What a Story.

Dork Of Ages

Get out of my sight, inferior!
kiwifarms.net
What was GK talking about while he was in there? He was very obnoxiously loud in my end, I actually kinda muted him.

Enig

kiwifarms.net
What was GK talking about while he was in there? He was very obnoxiously loud in my end, I actually kinda muted him.
His gf, he thinks the Force is real, somesuch. I just eventually tried to tune him out while recording video because he was so loud that I couldn't play the piano.