IMPORTANT: Don't buy from Chris -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
At this point, I would strongly advise against buying from Chris.

As with anything, I can't tell people what to do. I have no control over people's activities off-site, however, it's probably not a good idea.

Today Chris has released private information about two people, and the full name of another, in his latest Facebook comments.

One of the people involved claims that he has since received a least one phone call because of this.

I just got a fucking Jullllayyyy phone call.
I can't verify if that actually happened, but I absolutely can confirm that the information Chris posted relates to them and it's very likely you can find their number if you really tried.

The amount of information PayPal releases to sellers is pretty intense.
  • Full real name
  • Your shipping address
  • Email address (probably an important one since it's your paypal account)
  • Your eBay username (which may be a moniker you use elsewhere)
  • Possibly your phone number as well.

Basically, the exact kind of information you wouldn't want a screeching manchild to post in a public place when it's followed by hundreds of cannibalistic Internet trolls.

Up until now I've been optimistic. I hadn't heard of any fraud, people seemed to be enjoying the novelty of owning something created by Chris, and despite the crying he has been meeting his deadlines. This took even people like Marvin by surprise, and I can no longer grace Chris with the benefit of a doubt.

He's really fucked up this time, especially considering how many people were willing to give him a chance.

So, to reiterate: Buying from Chris is a shitty idea.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino