IN couple flees from sociopathic Ukrainian dwarf they adopted -

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
You never, ever trust dwarves. God made them short because He lives way up in the sky and he wants their evil souls as far from Him as possible, even if it's only a difference of a couple feet. Like a shy cat that walks by and slinks to the ground when you reach down to pet it.

Off-topic but just... these names :story:
View attachment 947018
Are those just X-Men names?

Are those just X-Men names?
Yes, everyone knows Professor Xavier, but nobody seems to recognize Arrie'Elle, the British-born mutant who is simultaneously two people, Harry and Elle, inhabiting a point in the space-time continuum at any moment. He/She was in New Mutants #536 and #537 before being unceremoniously killed off-screen by Tramudor the Terrible.

theshep

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
EXCLUSIVE: Ukrainian dwarf adopted by American couple who claim she was 'an adult sociopath masquerading as a child' is now living in Indiana with a new devout Christian family of five who believe she was abandoned by them

Fooling around with her five siblings, singing in church and beaming from ear to ear, this is 'abandoned' Natalia Barnett, living with a Christian couple who consider her their teen daughter.
Three-foot tall Natalia, who suffers from a rare form of dwarfism, is at the center of an extraordinary criminal case that saw her adoptive parents Kristine and Michael Barnett charged with neglect for moving to Canada without her in 2013.
But depending on whom you believe, the bubbly, baby-faced ‘youngster’ is either a 16-year-old girl - or a 30-year-old ‘sociopath’ masquerading as a child.
For, in a twist worthy of a Hollywood movie, Kristine Barnett claimed in an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com last week that she can prove Ukrainian-born Natalia is secretly a grown up suffering from a severe psychiatric illness.

Mom-of-three Kristine, 45, further alleged that her family are the true victims, having been scammed into adopting an adult in 2010 who went on to terrorize and try to kill them.
As the bewildering case prepares to play out in court, a DailyMail.com investigation can today reveal Natalia has found a new home with a Christian couple from Indiana and their five kids.
Natalia's new father figure, 36-year-old Antwon Mans, was recently ordained as a pastor and lives in a former church parsonage with his wife Cynthia, 39.

DailyMail.com understands the devout couple are aware of the questions swirling around the true age of their Ukrainian 'daughter', who is barely taller than a toddler because of the bone disorder, spondyloepimetaphyseal dysplasia.

But images posted to social media make clear they treat the diminutive female as a child, dressing her in colorful kids clothes and captioning a photo of Natalia and a young playmate: 'sweetest best friends ever.'

A family friend told DailyMail.com she considered the Mans to be 'Good Samaritans' who came across an abandoned child in need of help and welcomed her into their hearts.

'The Mans care for Natalia and she likes being there,' said the friend. 'There's nothing crazy going on or anything. These are good people.

'They just so happened to come across this person that was not being treated right and cared enough to put in the effort to make sure something was done about it. If it's true that her parents had abandoned her, it's horrible.

'I'm not a doctor or a psychiatrist but I've spoken with Natalia and I believe her. If you're asking me if I think she is 30, that's ridiculous.'

The Mans tried to become Natalia's legal guardians in 2016 but court records show they later withdrew their petition after the court upheld an earlier ruling that she was born in 1989 and not 2003.

Nevertheless she has remained a fixture in their lives ever since, appearing at family outings, joining them in church and featuring in regular Facebook updates.

'They've already tried to speak to Natalia's adopted parents and tried to go through the courts,' added the friend. 'They are just not getting anywhere and now this is escalating.

'She is just in a really awkward position and they are trying to help her out. There's actually very limited things they can do for her because people are saying she's 30. She can't even go to high school.'

Records show the Mans have also sought guardianship for several of their other children.

A caption on former McDonald's manager Cynthia's Facebook page declares: 'Adoption is love'.

Another post, an apparent joke aimed at her kids, reads: 'My Daughter. The sweetest. Most beautiful. Loving, Amazing. Evil, psychotic creature you'll ever meet.'

Kristine and Michael Barnett, 43, were experienced foster parents themselves when they decided to adopt Natalia in April 2010, believing she had been in the US two years and was six years old.

They soon harbored doubts about her true age when they noticed she had pubic hair, was having periods and possessed a vocabulary way beyond her years.

When Natalia began to suffer severe mental health problems they sought the advice of experts who agreed she was likely far older than her birth certificate suggested.

Medical reports from 2012 state that Natalia had admitted to being 'at least 18' and was 'perpetuating the age misconceptions in order to be treated as a child by parents and strangers'.

That same year Kristine and Michael Barnett, who have since divorced, lodged an emergency petition with Marion Superior Court to have Natalia's date of birth revised.

With the stroke of a judge's pen her birthday was legally changed from September 4, 2003 to September 4, 1989, altering Natalia's age from eight to 22.

Kristine Barnett says that meant her adopted daughter could finally get the appropriate treatment she needed as an adult.

By then, she told DailyMail.com, Natalia had attacked other kids, poured bleach in her coffee and threatened to stab family members and hide their bodies in the backyard.

'She was standing over people in the middle of the night. You couldn't go to sleep. We had to hide all the sharp objects,' Barnett said in our exclusive interview.

'I saw her putting chemicals, bleach, Windex something like that, in my coffee and I asked her, what are you doing? She said, I am trying to poison you.'

'The media is painting me to be a child abuser but there is no child here.'

What's not in dispute is that the Barnetts packed up and left suburban Indianapolis in summer 2013 so Jake, the oldest of their three sons and a child prodigy with a form of autism, could attend a prestigious physics institute in Ontario, Canada.

Natalia stayed in Indiana but they deny abandoning her, insisting they rented her an apartment in Lafayette and tried their best to keep in touch.

And crucially, they say the majority of the medical evidence concludes that Natalia was a grown up at the time, not a child.

Prosecutors in Tippecanoe County see things very differently, however, accusing the couple of felony neglect by endangering the life or health of a dependent and denying her necessary support and an education.

A probable cause affidavit obtained by DailyMail.com cites a series of bone density tests carried out on Natalia at the Peyton Manning Children's Hospital in 2010 and 2012

The first estimated she was approximately eight years old while the second suggested she was 11.

The affidavit also refers to a 2014 interview with Natalia who told a detective that her parents left her alone at the Lafayette apartment and she never saw them again.

Bishop Mans and his wife appear to have come into Natalia's life sometime between 2013 and early 2016 when they lodged their application to become her legal guardians, describing themselves as her 'caretakers'.

Their March 2016 filing describes Natalia as an 'alleged incapacitated person … approximately 13 or 14 years of age, born September 4 (year uncertain)'.

The document, filed in Tippecanoe Circuit Court, states that Natalia earns $733 per month in Social Security Disability payments.

But it adds: 'Natalia Grace Barnett is unable to maintain and care for her financial affairs and person as she is actually a minor abandoned by her adoptive parents'.

When Michael Barnett lodged an objection, the Manses sought a hearing to invalidate the 2012 court decision that 're-aged' Natalia and asked a new judge to restore her original birth date.

Details of the ensuing April 2016 proceedings are not publicly available and Natalia's guardian ad litem Ladona E. Sorenson, an independent family attorney appointed by the court to protect her best interests, said she was unable to comment.

The Manses' attorney, Michael B. Troemel, did not return calls but Terrance Kinnard, who represented Michael Barnett, said the application was turned down.

'Natalia was living on her own and a couple wanted to become her guardians. Thinking she was still a child, the couple tried to overturn the 2012 result,' he told DailyMail.com.

'This time the hearing was even more in depth, not only did the judge look at medical reports and other documents, but witnesses came before the court to explain why they were certain Natalia had been 22.

'The judge upheld the original results and the couple dropped the guardianship petition.'

The Mans did indeed withdraw their bid for guardianship in January 2018 and it was dismissed without prejudice.

Approached this week outside their rented four-bed home an hour from Indianapolis, Antwon Mans refused to discuss Natalia's case with DailyMail.com.

Cynthia Mans asked our reporter to leave the property, which used to be part of a neighbouring church but has since been converted into a family house, adding: 'We don't have anything to comment on.'
Curiouser and curiouser.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
EXCLUSIVE: Ukrainian dwarf adopted by American couple who claim she was 'an adult sociopath masquerading as a child' is now living in Indiana with a new devout Christian family of five who believe she was abandoned by them

Curiouser and curiouser.

Whatever the truth is, the shitbag indiana couple probably thought adoption was some beautiful rainbow experience when a lot of those kids are "nuts" and act adult-y because they have reactive attachment disorder.
ETA: They decided bone density was a good marker of age on a FUCKING DWARF? Not like, evidence of having or formerly having wisdom teeth? What a crock of bullshit. Sounds like two woke tards cherrypicking the third world for their savior complexes.

Last edited:

GloJojo

I am officially trans-slender.
kiwifarms.net
And here I was thinking Treva Thornberry and Charity Johnson stories are over the top, wow! Not to mention all the grown ass "child" refugees.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net

U.S.A woman who claims she's the Ukrainian orphan's biological mom says the girl is a child
INSIDER Kelly McLaughlin,INSIDER 4 hours ago
natalia barnett
Facebook
A Ukrainian woman claiming to be the birth mother of an orphan at the center of an adoption scandal in Indiana says her daughter is definitely a child, despite her adoptive parents claiming she is a mentally disturbed adult who terrorized their family.
Natalia's story went viral in September when her adoptive parents, Michael and Kristine Barnett, were charged with with neglect.
Natalia, who has a rare form of dwarfism that makes it difficult to gauge her age, was thought to be somewhere between 6 and 8 when Michael and Kristine Barnett adopted her in 2010. The Barnetts are accused of legally changing Natalia's age to from 8 to 22 in 2012, and moving to Canada without her. Prosecutors say she was a child at the time.
Kristine Barnett told Daily Mail Online that Natalia terrorized her family. Natalia is now living with another family in Indiana.
Daily Mail reporters Will Stewart, Svetlana Skarbo, and Ben Ashford found a woman claiming to be Natalia's birth mother in Ukraine, who told the site that her daughter is a child, and that she was forced to put her up for adoption because of the girl's physical disabilities.
Read more: Parents who are accused of abandoning an 8-year-old Ukrainian girl they adopted say she was actually a 22-year-old mentally disturbed adult
The woman claiming to be Natalia's birth mother says Natalia is 16 years old
The woman, Anna Volodymyrivna Gava, told Daily Mail TV that she was forced to give up Natalia 16 years ago, when the girl was an infant. Gava said that she had divorced Natalia's father, and she couldn't care for Natalia at the time.
"Daughter, forgive me for what happened 16 years ago. Visit soon for me to see you," she told Daily Mail TV. "We are waiting for you. You have two sisters and two brothers."
Daily Mail TV saw documents from the orphanage that took Natalia in, showing she was admitted in October 2003. The document, and Gava's comments, would suggest that Natalia is in fact a child, despite the Barnetts' claims.
Gava told Daily Mail TV that she was told 'good people' in America were adopting Natalia
Kristine and Michael Barnett
Tippecanoe County Jail
Gava said Natalia remained in an orphanage for 5 years until an American couple adopted her in 2008.
'[They told me] there are good people in America, they will pay for everything, the child will be normal," she told Daily Mail TV. "I was told that they would do her a surgery which I wouldn't be able to afford. They said the surgery was some $80,000."
The American family who initially adopted Natalia gave her up in 2010, and Kristine and Michael Barnett took her in. Three years later, prosecutors said they left her behind when they moved to Canada.
Natalia's now living with another family in Indiana, where she is treated like a teenager
kristine barnett court
USA TODAY NETWORK/Reuters
The Barnetts, who are now divorced, have told prosecutors that Natalia was left in an apartment when the rest of the the family moved to Canada to help their son, a child prodigy with mild autism, pursue a graduate degree in theoretical physics.
Kristine Barnett told Daily Mail Online that the adoption was a scam and that the girl was not who they thought she was.
Michael Barnett told officers that he and Kristine Barnett paid rent on the apartment but did not provide Natalia extra funds, The Washington Post reported.
Natalia now lives with a pastor's family in Indiana. The family treats Natalia like a teenager.
The Barnetts, meanwhile, are out on bond on charges of neglecting a dependent.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

kiwifarms.net

U.S.A woman who claims she's the Ukrainian orphan's biological mom says the girl is a child
INSIDER Kelly McLaughlin,INSIDER 4 hours ago
natalia barnett
Facebook
A Ukrainian woman claiming to be the birth mother of an orphan at the center of an adoption scandal in Indiana says her daughter is definitely a child, despite her adoptive parents claiming she is a mentally disturbed adult who terrorized their family.
Natalia's story went viral in September when her adoptive parents, Michael and Kristine Barnett, were charged with with neglect.
Natalia, who has a rare form of dwarfism that makes it difficult to gauge her age, was thought to be somewhere between 6 and 8 when Michael and Kristine Barnett adopted her in 2010. The Barnetts are accused of legally changing Natalia's age to from 8 to 22 in 2012, and moving to Canada without her. Prosecutors say she was a child at the time.
Kristine Barnett told Daily Mail Online that Natalia terrorized her family. Natalia is now living with another family in Indiana.
Daily Mail reporters Will Stewart, Svetlana Skarbo, and Ben Ashford found a woman claiming to be Natalia's birth mother in Ukraine, who told the site that her daughter is a child, and that she was forced to put her up for adoption because of the girl's physical disabilities.
Read more: Parents who are accused of abandoning an 8-year-old Ukrainian girl they adopted say she was actually a 22-year-old mentally disturbed adult
The woman claiming to be Natalia's birth mother says Natalia is 16 years old
The woman, Anna Volodymyrivna Gava, told Daily Mail TV that she was forced to give up Natalia 16 years ago, when the girl was an infant. Gava said that she had divorced Natalia's father, and she couldn't care for Natalia at the time.
"Daughter, forgive me for what happened 16 years ago. Visit soon for me to see you," she told Daily Mail TV. "We are waiting for you. You have two sisters and two brothers."
Daily Mail TV saw documents from the orphanage that took Natalia in, showing she was admitted in October 2003. The document, and Gava's comments, would suggest that Natalia is in fact a child, despite the Barnetts' claims.
Gava told Daily Mail TV that she was told 'good people' in America were adopting Natalia
Kristine and Michael Barnett
Tippecanoe County Jail
Gava said Natalia remained in an orphanage for 5 years until an American couple adopted her in 2008.
'[They told me] there are good people in America, they will pay for everything, the child will be normal," she told Daily Mail TV. "I was told that they would do her a surgery which I wouldn't be able to afford. They said the surgery was some $80,000."
The American family who initially adopted Natalia gave her up in 2010, and Kristine and Michael Barnett took her in. Three years later, prosecutors said they left her behind when they moved to Canada.
Natalia's now living with another family in Indiana, where she is treated like a teenager
kristine barnett court
USA TODAY NETWORK/Reuters
The Barnetts, who are now divorced, have told prosecutors that Natalia was left in an apartment when the rest of the the family moved to Canada to help their son, a child prodigy with mild autism, pursue a graduate degree in theoretical physics.
Kristine Barnett told Daily Mail Online that the adoption was a scam and that the girl was not who they thought she was.
Michael Barnett told officers that he and Kristine Barnett paid rent on the apartment but did not provide Natalia extra funds, The Washington Post reported.
Natalia now lives with a pastor's family in Indiana. The family treats Natalia like a teenager.
The Barnetts, meanwhile, are out on bond on charges of neglecting a dependent.
I hope those adoptive "parents" get raked over the coals by SJWs and sane people.
I really fucking pity those poor birth parents who give up their kids for adoption at the chance they might have a good chance being adopted in a first world country. Fuck, dude.

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Did these weirdos who adopted her just see Orphan and decide to rip off the plot? If the kid is actually 16 after all, may be the case.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Lissamine Green

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

kiwifarms.net
Did these weirdos who adopted her just see Orphan and decide to rip off the plot? If the kid is actually 16 after all, may be the case.
Probably, yeah. Their other cherrypicked kid is an "autistic prodigy", they're literally farming third world kids for asspatting glory. I'm wondering if they held him down and recorded his screams made him kneel on rice and drilled him until he became a prodigy.
Two white trash parents are dumb enough to think the "Orphan" plot would hold up in real life.

Maggots on a Train v2

new and improved account
kiwifarms.net
In that video, he said the cunt wife was dragging all three other children to the "genius" son's university classes. And that's when the murder dwarf threw a shitfit and threw their most precious valuables into the street to "murder" them. What kind of asshole drags three children into a university class, and forces them to sit there for hours? I wish somebody from those classes would come forward.

These smug fucks were literally parading their very special brood around town, and the dwarf wasn't having any part of it. I don't blame her.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino