IN couple flees from sociopathic Ukrainian dwarf they adopted -

• The End of Proving Grounds: (Thread) (Update) (Last Call in PG)
    I've enabled GIF avatars across the site again. Don't make me regret this.

PotatoSalad4711

Becky’s Drawings
kiwifarms.net
Here's the episode:

Interesting. Natalia does seem believable here. The Barnett’s have always seemed off to me (especially Christina).

As far as her living alone for a year, it’s not completely implausible. I’ve seen plenty of kids from dysfunctional homes that have had to cook, clean, etc. on their own due to absentee parents.

I realize the story sounds iffy on both sides, but we will probably never know the truth. I’m hoping the woman claiming to be the bio mother is DNA tested, even though it won’t prove anything if she’s not the mother because she will just be labeled a fame seeker.

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
has photos of the kid

edit to avoid double post: i kind of believe that the parents believe that she is a psycho and an adult. any adoption coming out of that region of the world is immediately suspect that the kid is broken beyond repair in one manner or another.

the kid may not be old but could be enough of a psycho that one could convince oneself that no child could be that irretrievably broken.
Not sure if its because I've worked with dwarfism, but I would put that child as a teenager in the pictures shown.
They state in some news articles she may have a form of dwarfism known as spondyloepiphyseal dysplasia congenita .

Adult height is 3 to a little over 4 feet so fits the size of the age she was thought to be.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino