in love with my ex, my health, president 2020 & more- 11/03/20 - Still hasn't gotten over Destiny

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lmao cuck-ass Becky getting BTFO by based Amberlynn, talking about how she stopped loving Destiny two years ago, four years into this shitty boring relationship.
Even better -- "I'd be SO HAPPY to have Becky as my wife!"

Who decided Hamber gets to be the husband? Why Hamber, of course!

God, it's been so forever ago, but there was a video of Hamber and the Thumb talking about marriage. The catch to the whole thing? Hamber could only refer to it as "my wedding." No interest or even a question or mention of what the Thumb wanted the wedding to be. But of course, that's our narc gorlfriend at her best! It's HER wedding and don't you ever fucking forget that!!!!!

:smug:

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
It is obvious that Amber is wanting to change the narative on her status. We can pretty well sure that anything she denies is actually true. It is a bit like the old Soviet Union when someone was asking about the health of the Secretary of the Communist party. The answer was always: "Comrade Balishnikof is the picture of health". A few days later, they would announce his death.

LightEmittingDiode

Ages 16+, choking hazard, may contain nuts
kiwifarms.net
Wedding sponsored by Cheesecake Factory
Twinke Stor as ring bearer holding a size 18 opal ring from Etsy and a rainbow band on a silk cushion
Density as maid of honor in hopes of secret fupa slapping in the bathroom after the ceremony
White torrid dress worn as a shirt with holey leggeeeeens
Biscuit cake with chocolate gravy
$100 bills as wedding favors

I’m here for a Trashlynn wedding

fvckm3

have you taken your b12?
kiwifarms.net
666.png

i cant believe she said you can be in love with two people and she used sister wives as an example.
Have you even seen that show? The dude was a total narcissistic creep
I guess it is like sister wives lol

Discopumps

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone else think answering that question about destiny was a big FU to ol Becky. I think shes been broken up with. That plus the fact its the second video without a glimpse of her. Ever since she moved shes always made such a point of filming becky doing mundane shit, even when we didnt see her we heard her in the background. something weird going on for sure...

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
Did I miss something? The Hambeast has had her nose pierced since she was 12....why was she all gaga for Becky's fake nose ring at the great LGBTQ Failure in Lexington a few years ago?

Amber: When I was younger I actually rollerbladed, and ice skated and was very active as a young girl. I did swimming, I love to swim. I actually played softball and soccer. I did the whole nine yards, dancing was everything to me, it was actually my passion, I was in dance group.

Amber as a child:
View attachment 1704081View attachment 1704170

Active? Yeah, doubt that. Bet she was the kid lying to get out of gym class.
I am not trying to be that person but, I recall a girl I went to elementary school with being around Amber's size. Her mother was our P.E. coach (go figure) anyway because mom was a P.E. coach she was in all the extracurricular activities that were offered at the time. Cross country, basketball, etc. as far as I can remember she was very active but stayed the same weight. Rumor had it she had an abusive p.o.s absentee father, so I am sure she was eating her feelings. That being said, she was also a fucking cunt and I hated her, acne riddled pig, ugly on the outside and the inside. She and Amber have the same shit attitude. My point is, as a child, you can be a blimp and still be active, now do I think our gorl did all these things. No, she is a liar, do I think she did some of them, maybe, what kid in the 90's didn't have a bike they spent afternoon's riding around the neighborhood?

sorry for the double post I thought it was on another thread....I am retarded

no1

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
At least the gorl is putting out video's,
Albeit looking sickly as ever skin discolored.
God knows she doesn't write in those journal's.
Don't continuously put your life online and it won't be scrutinized online.
Nice she's going to do a video talking solely about how rotund she is.

Lucille's Brands

kiwifarms.net
Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in again!
Amber's boring AF, but I can't stop checking the takes, humour, and BS-ometer reactions from you fine folks.
KF - come for the cows, stay for the farmers..

Does anyone else think answering that question about destiny was a big FU to ol Becky. I think shes been broken up with. That plus the fact its the second video without a glimpse of her. Ever since she moved shes always made such a point of filming becky doing mundane shit, even when we didnt see her we heard her in the background. something weird going on for sure...

I was thinking the same. Two new videos, Jen-esque framed from the head up practically, and not one shot, or sound of, Becky? Plus that I loved my ex til a few years ago sounds like shots fired, if not just massively insensitive and cruel. On the other hand, she managed a dig at Dusty too.
Hmm, salty, salty, Amber.

I wonder how long it took her to write those questions.

Exactly. Combo of very carefully curated, and just plain made up.

SnarlieNarlie

kiwifarms.net
Another thing that struck me as odd is:
When she talks about gaining weight or not at 8.25 ff.....she has that smug face when she says
"Hold on to your seats folks, because ...ummm....we have some talking to do...."

Bildschirmfoto 2020-11-04 um 11.28.34.jpg

Does that look like the face that is about to admit she gained it all back and thats it?
There is more to it. Which could explain the spending left and right and up and down as if there is no tomorrow while even bigger Youtube creators are admitting that they are struggling because of ongoing Coronoia.

TVStarlynn saga incoming? I would start betting on it.

Tags
None