in love with my ex, my health, president 2020 & more- 11/03/20 - Still hasn't gotten over Destiny

Hater238704

kiwifarms.net
Another thing that struck me as odd is:
When she talks about gaining weight or not at 8.25 ff.....she has that smug face when she says
"Hold on to your seats folks, because ...ummm....we have some talking to do...."

View attachment 1706748

Does that look like the face that is about to admit she gained it all back and thats it?
There is more to it. Which could explain the spending left and right and up and down as if there is no tomorrow while even bigger Youtube creators are admitting that they are struggling because of ongoing Coronoia.

TVStarlynn saga incoming? I would start betting on it.
I doubt it. A couple of years ago while she was off and popping (ironically) that might have been a possibility. Now she's on a downward decline in interest, her time has passed.

SnarlieNarlie

kiwifarms.net
I doubt it. A couple of years ago while she was off and popping (ironically) that might have been a possibility. Now she's on a downward decline in interest, her time has passed.
The TV formats where these (deathfat) train wrecks appear - was it ever about interest or even popularity they attained elsewhere?
Before the Slatons went on TV I knew they existed, I had heard of Tammy and like probably many watched a video about that hick chick somewhere in bumfuck US who has managed to become so fat that she started to deposit fat on her freakin forehead. Okay.......but was there a big interest for the Slatons at that time? How many subs did their channels have before they appeared on TV? Not too many iirc, less than the Hambeast I would guess.
So if I were a TV producer I would still see potential to bring the Amber train wreck on screen for a bigger audience, no matter that for us hardcore train wreck savants she is over the hill and almost into oblivion and irrelevancy.

However, I hope you are right and I am wrong. I would rather want to see Deathfat whale washed up on dry demonetization land saga than Teflonlynn sailing away unscathed once again towards a new income source and even a bigger attention turbo to feed her narc monster.

LatinasAreTheFuture

How lovely
kiwifarms.net
Amber: When I was younger I actually rollerbladed, and ice skated and was very active as a young girl. I did swimming, I love to swim. I actually played softball and soccer. I did the whole nine yards, dancing was everything to me, it was actually my passion, I was in dance group.

Amber as a child:
View attachment 1704081View attachment 1704170

Active? Yeah, doubt that. Bet she was the kid lying to get out of gym class.
She used to get molested

Thumb Dumpster

kiwifarms.net
“Guyzzz I like looove reading you’ll be shocked how much I’ve been reeeden”
A quote from a woman who can barely read past the New York Times best selling YA novel or some lame poetry. But honestly I never expected this bitch to pull out Odyssey by Homer and read it verbatim
"lezbereal if i was Odysseus I would have like, been in a raft situation type deal on the ocean and OHMIGOSH Poseidon never would have wrecked my raft because like okkkkuurrrr"

Beetus Knuckles

Scopely has one hell of a business model!
kiwifarms.net
Well, Becky should be quick about popping the question to Amber if she wants to inherit most of Amber's shit

She's 100% financially dependant on someone who's just waiting to kick the bucket with a pandemic going on @ 30 years old as it is, might as well go all the fucking way in
Becky better think twice before putting a ring on it. Becky would have to report fat AL's income to Medicaid if they were married and probably lose her benefits. Honestly, marrying Amber would be stupid. She would be responsible for settling Amber's affairs and be liable for the huge medical debts left behind.

LatinasAreTheFuture

How lovely
kiwifarms.net
Was there ever proof of that? I thought she’s only ever made vague statements suggesting it
You need proof? You have proof right in front of you. If you didn’t already understand, all the shit she does is just coping mechanisms she picked up in childhood. She fucking acts like a child because she was never able to make it past those developmental hurdles. The person I was replying too is fucking retarted: she was able to go outside and enjoying playing and exercising because nobody was torturing her.

Snufkin kin

Let’s go fill the internet with crime, come on!
kiwifarms.net
You need proof? You have proof right in front of you. If you didn’t already understand, all the shit she does is just coping mechanisms she picked up in childhood. She fucking acts like a child because she was never able to make it past those developmental hurdles. The person I was replying too is fucking retarted: she was able to go outside and enjoying playing and exercising because nobody was torturing her.
That...isn’t a smoking gun for molestation. I’m not saying she for a fact wasn’t, although I personally don’t believe it (and I have a decent radar), but you understand adults can act childish for a multitude of reasons, right? They could have been neglected or conversely spoiled, maybe they were the children of childishly acting parents and influences, a lot of those are already true to Amber’s background.

Her own claims are dubious too since she has told plenty of conflicting stories about her childhood; a version where her dad didn’t accept her for being a lezbeen and a version where he was totally cool with it, for example.

And before you even start; it’s also very true that some people become fat in an unconscious avoidance of being attractive due to sexual abuse/assault, but it’s very clear that despite her weight Amber finds herself very attractive and flaunts it at every turn. She’s not necessarily sexually inappropriate like some survivors are (if she was I would have expected an OnlyFans by now), she pretty much presents herself online the same way an attractive insathot would while failing to realize that she’s a fat whale.

I don’t know why you feel the need to be the arbiter of who’s been molested, but it’s not retarded to suggest she has and it’s not retarded to suggest she hasn’t. It is pretty retarded to get your panties in a bunch about it.

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
Now now haydurs, stop being so rude, using Albert's cancer as a 'clutch'

Screenshot_20201105-141559.png

Dumb fat illiterate fucking whore

Tags
None