in love with my ex, my health, president 2020 & more- 11/03/20 - Still hasn't gotten over Destiny

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
It's funny to me how not even 2 videos after she just returned and she already gets a ton of backlash from her retarded viewers for saying that she still loved Destiny while being with Becky for 1.5 years

It just makes Becky look like a clown even more then she already is, I won't say that she's probably embarrassed that Amber said that for hundreds of thousands of random people on the internet to know since I highly doubt she ever gave a shit about Amber

Anyway, we all know her next video is gonna have Becky in it so that Amber can prove the haydurs wrong that they are in a healthy relationship together

SnarlieNarlie

kiwifarms.net
It's funny to me how not even 2 videos after she just returned and she already gets a ton of backlash from her retarded viewers for saying that she still loved Destiny while being with Becky for 1.5 years

It just makes Becky look like a clown even more then she already is, I won't say that she's probably embarrassed that Amber said that for hundreds of thousands of random people on the internet to know since I highly doubt she ever gave a shit about Amber

Anyway, we all know her next video is gonna have Becky in it so that Amber can prove the haydurs wrong that they are in a healthy relationship together
And the latest video could probably be in preparation of a cheesy video about Thumbster's proposal to Amber. Because you know derp inside it is all about proving towards dusty that she has nothing that Amber does not have so we need at least an official engagement if not a wedding.

Mind you I would lose the last crumbs of respect I might still have left for the butler in case she really proposed to Amber but I am liveeen for the lulz of such a situation type deal.

Salade Nicoise

A healthy French lunch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And the latest video could probably be in preparation of a cheesy video about Thumbster's proposal to Amber. Because you know derp inside it is all about proving towards dusty that she has nothing that Amber does not have so we need at least an official engagement if not a wedding.

Mind you I would lose the last crumbs of respect I might still have left for the butler in case she really proposed to Amber but I am liveeen for the lulz of such a situation type deal.
Frankly, we deserve the wedding timeline.

Imagine her walking down the aisle in her Wommart yoga pants worn as leggeeens. Holes and all.

kiwifarms.net

maybe Becky was still in love with Hannah and Rafe... they did have some threesome relationship at one time. Becky was probably atleast getting some sexy time then compared to the 2-3 years AL had a bleeding period hole.

dfranki723

kiwifarms.net
You need proof? You have proof right in front of you. If you didn’t already understand, all the shit she does is just coping mechanisms she picked up in childhood. She fucking acts like a child because she was never able to make it past those developmental hurdles. The person I was replying too is fucking retarted: she was able to go outside and enjoying playing and exercising because nobody was torturing her.

It's hard to believe anything that comes from the mouth of a compulsive liar.

Being a shit person who never matured isn't always a result of sexual abuse.

PuthyWagon2.0

kiwifarms.net
You need proof? You have proof right in front of you. If you didn’t already understand, all the shit she does is just coping mechanisms she picked up in childhood. She fucking acts like a child because she was never able to make it past those developmental hurdles. The person I was replying too is fucking retarted: she was able to go outside and enjoying playing and exercising because nobody was torturing her.
If those things are true, fine. And you are correct in saying that a lot of her developmental quirks and coping mechanisms (i.e. stupendous weight and being a nasty person) are often, but not always, the hallmarks of child sexual abuse.

However - trauma is a reason for behaviour, not an excuse for it. An abused tween or teenager acting the way Amberlynn does at present would make sense, sure. But this woman is going to be 30 years old soon and still acts 15. There does come a point where treating other people horribly, pathologically lying, and being a foul and insecure narcissist just stops being a teenager acting out, and starts being an adult being a complete cunt.

We are not responsible for what traumatises us, but we are, as adults, responsible for how we project that trauma. Amberlynn has shown time after time that people are disposable to her, that she genuinely thinks she is a cut above the rest, and that her presence alone is a blessing (constantly saying 'I love you' whenever Becky expresses a negative emotion towards literally anything, as if Amber's love is some all-curing blessing.) And the rest.

Yes, clearly she has been traumatised and is mentally ill - no one gets to 600+lbs and ignores cancer symptoms for years without being fucked up, but she's not a fucking baby. The help is out there and she refuses to get it. Amberlynn's childhood trauma and her abuse, if it exists, does not negate her nasty, shitty behaviour by any stretch of the imagination, and it's a stupid fucking thing to try and excuse on your part.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Becky better think twice before putting a ring on it. Becky would have to report fat AL's income to Medicaid if they were married and probably lose her benefits. Honestly, marrying Amber would be stupid. She would be responsible for settling Amber's affairs and be liable for the huge medical debts left behind.

Survivors are not responsible for unshared, personal debts in the US.

Also, greetings, fellow assholes. Looks like I had a break at the exact right time. Although, for all you know, I might be Big Al. Have you ever seen the two of us at the same time? (Spoiler: I am not that fat bitch.)

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Also, greetings, fellow assholes. Looks like I had a break at the exact right time. Although, for all you know, I might be Big Al. Have you ever seen the two of us at the same time? (Spoiler: I am not that fat bitch.)
Haha! You ain't Hamber. You even more fugly.

Love,
Slappy

Borbie Dahl

Among Which!
kiwifarms.net
So...ok, what? Amber sells us on this idea that Amber & Destiny are super close, wicked best friends, they ‘get’ each other, & Amber considers Destiny family, BUT Ambers so better off without her & doesnt ‘love’ Destiny. How is this girl your other half but you don’t feel love? Amber, do you love your family? Maybe this is emotionally too advanced, I’d recommend asking for help exploring your feelings. Like not a joke. I’ve been noticing that her expressions don’t match the tone of conversation anymore very often. I’m slipping back into being concerned rather than just blanket disgust. Emotions are difficult to mimic cause usually we don’t see them in other ppl. Well, not plainly. Huh, maybe that’s why Amber makes a show of ‘crying’ so often? Seriously, if you’ve read this far, pay attention to how many times Amber qualifies emotional circumstance with ‘I was like literally crying’.

daintydiabeetus

kiwifarms.net
So...ok, what? Amber sells us on this idea that Amber & Destiny are super close, wicked best friends, they ‘get’ each other, & Amber considers Destiny family, BUT Ambers so better off without her & doesnt ‘love’ Destiny. How is this girl your other half but you don’t feel love? Amber, do you love your family? Maybe this is emotionally too advanced, I’d recommend asking for help exploring your feelings. Like not a joke. I’ve been noticing that her expressions don’t match the tone of conversation anymore very often. I’m slipping back into being concerned rather than just blanket disgust. Emotions are difficult to mimic cause usually we don’t see them in other ppl. Well, not plainly. Huh, maybe that’s why Amber makes a show of ‘crying’ so often? Seriously, if you’ve read this far, pay attention to how many times Amber qualifies emotional circumstance with ‘I was like literally crying’.
Because Amber is clearly hoping that Dusty is watching and feeling a little heartbroken. Because Amber really tries so hard to make Dusty care, but despite all, Dusty's head can always be found right up in the fridge.

Beetus Knuckles

Scopely has one hell of a business model!
kiwifarms.net
In a community property state, they would first turn to Amber's estate and then to any jointly held assets like joint bank accounts or real estate. They can and will sell your mutually owned shit to pay your spouse's bills. Becky technically wouldn't accrue debt, but she would leave with Jack shit and have to go through a hell of a lot of hassle with an intestate spouse. If they were just roomies like now, Becky walks away scot free.

Edit: KY is one of the worst states for consumer protection laws.

Last edited:

D_Tractor

kiwifarms.net
She's a sociopath.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
In a community property state, they would first turn to Amber's estate and then to any jointly held assets like joint bank accounts or real estate. They can and will sell your mutually owned shit to pay your spouse's bills. Becky technically wouldn't accrue debt, but she would leave with Jack shit and have to go through a hell of a lot of hassle with an intestate spouse. If they were just roomies like now, Becky walks away scot free.

Edit: KY is one of the worst states for consumer protection laws.

Sure, if they had something like a joint credit card, Becky would then responsible for the entirety of it. If they had a house and mortgage, likewise Becky would then be on the hook for that. In the main, however, unless the debt was accrued jointly, it cannot be retroactively treated as jointly held once the decedent is out of the picture. If they had real property (like a house), and Big Al had credit card or other debt in her own name, those entities could go after anything that had her name on it, like that house with a mortgage, as that would be considered part of the estate. But in general, debt not jointly accrued does not have to be paid by the survivor once someone dies. In this particular case, there's nothing of worth except possibly whatever is in that bank account. It isn't like Big Al has any investments, annuities, physical property (although maybe that car is in her name? I forget.), or credit card debt (because no one with a brain would extend credit to her). These two might as well not even exist, given the lack of a paperwork wake most people normally generate as they move through life.

And this is probably better discussed in the finance thread, before anyone yells as me. LOL

Tags
None