In terms of standards and moral character, rank the following historical figures... -

The Crow

Forever Changed
kiwifarms.net
As the thread title states, rank the following famous historical figures from Best to Worst in terms of their moral character: George Washington, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Jesus Christ, Napoleon Bonaparte, Winston Churchill, Alexander the Great, Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, Pope Francis, Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Donald Trump, Abraham Lincoln, Gandhi, Null (added just for fun, seeing as how he's the owner of this site), Chris Chan (again, added just for fun seeing as how he's the reason why this website even exists in the first place) If you want, you could even state why you feel "x" is either the best or the worst on your list. Consider this sort of a social experiment.

Erischan

Not joking
kiwifarms.net
I honestly have a hard time calling anyone on this list moral. Maybe Hitler and George Washington. Jesus Christ if you accept the biblical account as totally historical, but I don't. I don't recall Chris ever doing anything overtly immoral but I can't exactly call him a virtuous man.

So...
1. George Washington
2. Chrischan
3. Adolf Hitler

Tim Buckley

Loving Every Second
kiwifarms.net
Ok sure let me try
432412341234234.png

Panthera Rosea

You never know when you're about to get raped.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll unironically do it.

Jesus Christ > Malcolm X > George Washington > Alexander The Great > Napoleon > Winston Churchill > Adolf Hitler > Pope Francis > Gandhi > FDR > Null > Donald Trump > MLK Jr. > Chris Chan > Joseph Stalin

This is in terms of moral character/consistency.

Was

nosniwdoG - "mih etivni ,saW evol i"
kiwifarms.net
Alexander the Great (conquered the known world)
Napoleon Bonaparte (almost did)
George Washington (founding father of the greatest country on earth)
Donald Trump (my president)
Joseph Stalin (wise nd brutal leader)
Adolf Hitler (died for our sins)
Franklin D. Roosevelt (i dont know too much about FDr)
Null (The Incel King, would be great if he didn't have that NEET gene where he has to be forced to anything)
Chris Chan (honestly I have nothing against chris but he doesnt seem evil)
Jesus Christ (King of the Jews, whatever his intentions, his followers are fucking annoying)
Martin Luther King (CIA op)
Abraham Lincoln (kike puppet)
Malcolm X (terrorist)
Winston Churchill (kike puppet)
Gandhi (pussyboy poo in the loo)
Pope Francis (false pope, pedophile, BLACKED, kike puppet)

you know I've turned away from strict FASCISM because of my deep-rooted disdain for corporatism

gonna sef-style as an ultra-nat without a nation now

Tim Buckley

Loving Every Second
kiwifarms.net
I'll unironically do it.

Jesus Christ > Malcolm X > George Washington > Alexander The Great > Napoleon > Winston Churchill > Adolf Hitler > Pope Francis > Gandhi > FDR > Null > Donald Trump > MLK Jr. > Chris Chan > Joseph Stalin

This is in terms of moral character/consistency.
Chris Chan is worse than Hitler guys

Tags
None