Disaster In unearthed audio, Tucker Carlson makes numerous misogynistic and perverted comments - This isn't the Killstream, just for those who were confused

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.

Superman93

My Balls!
kiwifarms.net
Between 2006 and 2011, Tucker Carlson spent approximately an hour a week calling in to Bubba the Love Sponge, a popular shock jock radio program where he spoke with the hosts about a variety of cultural and political topics in sometimes-vulgar terms. During those conversations, Carlson diminished the actions of Warren Jeffs, then on the FBI’s “Ten Most Wanted Fugitives” list for his involvement in arranging illegal marriages between adults and underage girls, talked about sex and young girls, and defended statutory rape.
Carlson, who was hired by Fox News in 2009, also used sexist language to talk about women, including then-co-workers at NBC and public figures. He referred to Martha Stewart’s daughter Alexis Stewart as “cunty,” called journalist Arianna Huffington a “pig,” and labeled Britney Spears and Paris Hilton “the biggest white whores in America.” He also said that women enjoy being told to “be quiet and kind of do what you’re told” and that they are “extremely primitive.”

Holy shit some of the jokes here are gold :story:

Ruin

#respectskeltins
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He referred to Martha Stewart’s daughter Alexis Stewart as “cunty,” called journalist Arianna Huffington a “pig,” and labeled Britney Spears and Paris Hilton “the biggest white whores in America.”
Literally none of these opinions are wrong and I'm guessing most women would even agree with them.

BoingBoingBoi

please think responsibly
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
way to not link to an actual article.

On the statutory rape thing:

In one 2009 audio recording, Carlson said, “I am not defending underage marriage at all — I just don’t think it’s the same thing exactly as pulling a child from a bus stop and sexually assaulting that child… The rapist, in this case, has made a lifelong commitment to live and take care of the person, so it is a little different. I mean, let’s be honest about it.”
This is nothing but obvious. Statutory rape is its own form of sexual assault.

i really hope fox knew about these comments already, assessed them before they promoted him, and are prepared to stand by him.

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
By "perverted and misogynistic" comments I expected something like "I'm going to pin onee Chan down and spurt into her tight pussy while choking myself to More Than a Feeling" but all he said was that Paris Hilton was a whore.

This is some weak ass propaganda.
And all Trump said was that gold diggers would let you grab them by the pussy for a quick buck and look at how far that went in proving his "misogyny"

Lemmingwise

Blamer
kiwifarms.net
He's not wrong at all.
I like that some people mark this dumb. It's like they're not aware that women made 50 shades of grey an international best seller, in 52 languages, being one of the best selling books of all time. The quality of writing proves women are primitive and the subject matter proves their desire to be told what to do, broadly speaking.

Last edited:

Dr. Boe Jangles Esq.

Original Prick
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tucker Carlson has antiquated views of women?!
Good Lord!
My god, what's next? Are they going to tell us some Antifa shit was saying he'd like to overthrow the government, and didn't graduate high school?
In other news, the wife of the current grand wizard of the KKK has released a tell-all book claiming her husband harbors resentment towards black people, and the President of Iran has been quoted saying he doesn't approve of homosexuality!
Now to weather, where our experts have concluded rain is wet. More at 11.

Feline Darkmage

Queen Trap Tank, the Vice Catto
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino