Disaster In unearthed audio, Tucker Carlson makes numerous misogynistic and perverted comments - This isn't the Killstream, just for those who were confused

Beautiful Border

kiwifarms.net
What a shitty attempt to try to derail him. Journalists think that this will be an epic takedown of his career just like they thought it would with Trump and the "grab them by the pussy" tape. They haven't figured out that this doesn't work because most people in the real world don't give a shit about muh sexism!. The only things that actually derail someone's career are rape and child abuse. The people who write these articles live in bubbles wherein making a joke about a woman being slutty is genuinely shocking to them, which is strange for normal people to think about.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
way to not link to an actual article.

On the statutory rape thing:

This is nothing but obvious. Statutory rape is its own form of sexual assault.

i really hope fox knew about these comments already, assessed them before they promoted him, and are prepared to stand by him.
I dont think youll find many people willing to split hairs between statutory rape and arraigned marriages of underaged kids thing. I mean technically when you marry you take a vow to never divorce so like the dude's argument is faulty from the basic premise.

"The rapist, in this case, has made a lifelong commitment to live and take care of the person, so it is a little different. " ehhhhh.... is it? I mean if you want to be part of a harem, it's the literal definition of like, "Youll be the 'older model'" at the very best, and while I dont believe in "the wall" I do believe that the type of person who would buy a bride would also dispatch her when she's no longer hot to him.

DragoonSierra

kiwifarms.net
I dont think youll find many people willing to split hairs between statutory rape and arraigned marriages of underaged kids thing. I mean technically when you marry you take a vow to never divorce so like the dude's argument is faulty from the basic premise.

"The rapist, in this case, has made a lifelong commitment to live and take care of the person, so it is a little different. " ehhhhh.... is it? I mean if you want to be part of a harem, it's the literal definition of like, "Youll be the 'older model'" at the very best, and while I dont believe in "the wall" I do believe that the type of person who would buy a bride would also dispatch her when she's no longer hot to him.
The underage marriage comments look bad considering theres a lot of push to stop that recently. Even though hes not really endorsing it.

Techpriest

Praise the Machine Spirits
kiwifarms.net
The underage marriage comments look bad considering theres a lot of push to stop that recently. Even though hes not really endorsing it.
He’s seriously defending Warren Jeffs. Even if he’s not endorsing that it’s a really really fucked up thing to do.

EDIT: This interview took place in 2009. This is after there is plenty of evidence presented about what Jeffs was doing, with three separate states indicting him, testimony from former FLDS members going out to the media, and oh you know, the fact that one of Jeff’s wives was 12 and he married her when she was 11.

And then Tucker says that if he was in charge Jeffs wouldn’t even be in prison or charged. That’s fucked up.

Last edited:

Clop

kiwifarms.net
labeled Britney Spears and Paris Hilton “the biggest white whores in America.”
South Park did a whole episode on what a stupid, spoiled whore Hilton is, dunno if that ever picked up any outrage because it's fucking true.

He also said that women enjoy being told to “be quiet and kind of do what you’re told” and that they are “extremely primitive.”
Well third wave feminism made short work of the first one (and any chance of peace and quiet), but they're sure as hell still primitive;

Last edited:

Buer

The God of Tits and Wine
kiwifarms.net
What's the point of even bringing this up? It's not shocking or controversial enough for his fans to care about or for them to turn on him and the people that already hate him will just hate him more. The only thing his fans might have a problem with is his comments on Warren Jeffs, because a lot of the right are very against pedophilia(as the should be), but he's not really endorsing it. Just not really thinking straight.

Ineedahero

kiwifarms.net
He’s seriously defending Warren Jeffs. Even if he’s not endorsing that it’s a really really fucked up thing to do.

EDIT: This interview took place in 2009. This is after there is plenty of evidence presented about what Jeffs was doing, with three separate states indicting him, testimony from former FLDS members going out to the media, and oh you know, the fact that one of Jeff’s wives was 12 and he married her when she was 11.

And then Tucker says that if he was in charge Jeffs wouldn’t even be in prison or charged. That’s fucked up.
I don't care, it's a witch hunt and fuck anyone who participates.

Shugo

kiwifarms.net
What's the point of even bringing this up?
Tucker defends white people on Fox News when Jussie Smollet is on Good Morning America crying about the racist lynching by white people in MAGA hats who poured bleach on him and tied a rope around his neck in an attempted lynch-murder, and members of congress confirm this hoaxed hate-crime as a normal occurrence that happens in the USA.

This isn't about what Tucker said months or years ago, it's about tearing him down for what he's doing currently. People who hate what he's saying are trying to silence Tucker by removing his sponsors, getting him fired, and digging up whatever dirt possible to do so.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino