Disaster In unearthed audio, Tucker Carlson makes numerous misogynistic and perverted comments - This isn't the Killstream, just for those who were confused

Techpriest

Praise the Machine Spirits
kiwifarms.net
Fucking thank you. Most of the people agreeing with Tucker’s comments about women being “primitive” and wanting to obey men are the same people who freak out if SJWs make a negative generalization about white men. Generalizations and stereotypes are okay as long as they’re not about you, I guess.

And Tucker’s comments about Warren Jeffs are just gross and he deserves blowback for them.
The Jeffs comments are the really atrocious stuff. The rest of the article isn’t really shocking, considering Tucker’s record.

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
Nothing he said is something you'd otherwise expect from a white christian conservative around his age after about 3-5 beers.

I was expecting some outlandish shit, not him being a spaz on the level of people who defended Roman Polanski or Michael Jackson.

Reactions: Bean Cheese

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
Nothing he said is something you'd otherwise expect from a white christian conservative around his age after about 3-5 beers.

I was expecting some outlandish shit, not him being a spaz on the level of people who defended Roman Polanski or Michael Jackson.
Butthurt culture demands new grist for the mill. Of course we’ve found numerous hypocrites who get a red ass from Tucker Carlson but have heinous pasts themselves. I think people are tired of it in general and anyone caught up in “scandals” can just wait 2-3 days to blow over before the next outrage du jour.

Lemmingwise

Men with wombs
kiwifarms.net
Fucking thank you. Most of the people agreeing with Tucker’s comments about women being “primitive” and wanting to obey men are the same people who freak out if SJWs make a negative generalization about white men. Generalizations and stereotypes are okay as long as they’re not about you, I guess.
No, they're okay when there's truth in them.

Oscar Wildean

We may be stupid, but we're not clever.
kiwifarms.net
How else will people know you're a good person unless you constantly feign outrage? It's not like you can prove it by your actions or anything.

🤔
His opinion is dumb to me, but I don't know why I have to care about him. Is what I meant to say. I can see why people got mad. It's more like "this isn't even surprising."

Reactions: Feline Darkmage

Superman93

kiwifarms.net
To say going after people’s past actions would be somewhat a legitimate defense if he hasn’t done to several other people on left like bill clinton. Make no mistake Bill Clinton is a scum bag and potentially a rapist but I find it hell of ironic that he has defended someone who has done something arguably much worse.

Reactions: QWXXP Surprise!

samuraicrack

INTERIOR CROCODILE ALLIGATOR
kiwifarms.net
reading this thread makes me feel like I’m on r/incels or something

the shit about him being sexist for calling Paris Hilton a thot is dumb though, and it’s hysterical how women call men pigs all the time but the second a dude does it to a chick then he should be hung to the cross

BlastDoors41

kiwifarms.net
reading this thread makes me feel like I’m on r/incels or something

the shit about him being sexist for calling Paris Hilton a thot is dumb though, and it’s hysterical how women call men pigs all the time but the second a dude does it to a chick then he should be hung to the cross

These idiot journalists lumping in calling a woman or two a bad word with defending child molesters and pedos has done a great job giving people an excuse to ignore the truly heinous shit.

Tucker Carlson doesn’t get a pass just because he runs around saying shit to people we don’t like/ owning the libs.

Oh is this a hit piece intended to deplatform him? Boo fucking hoo in this case.

I wonder how he would feel if some fundie Mormon proposed “marrying” one of his underage daughters.

heathercho

意地悪女
kiwifarms.net
Sorry to say so lady, but you're a fucking idiot. First you say that it's stupid to point out trends for groups and then you point out what you observe to be a trend for groups.

When someone says "men don't like X", nobody would mean that there can be no exceptions (then they would say "all men don't like X"). Instead it's an approximation meaning something like "most men" or "men trend towards".

And usually when people say "all men" or "all women" it's for comedic exaggeration anyways.

It doesn't make sense to reduce every conversation to the individual level. There are trend differences between groups. You even agree with that by pointing out such group differences yourself.

Though you ended it really profoundly by saying that "people are people". Hmmm really profound.
:story: I skimmed your crytype. Don't start something off with an insult and expect me to read it. Nothing you said was a well constructed argument. You're seeking confirmation of your bias - women are stupid dumb bitches , don't you agree fellow lads?

If you can't tell how different contexts are employed in a debate of ideas and you take every word literally, I don't think you should be calling someone else an idiot.

You're free to have that opinion, but I'm not going to coddle you and give you an echo chamber when logic and reasoning outweighs your need for confirmation of your bias.
May I suggest r/incels?

Last edited:

The Last Stand

kiwifarms.net
What audience does Tucker Carlson cater to? He's a "journalist" who trashes everybody not him and gets paid for it. The reverse Buzzfeed if you say.

I think what @heathercho and @Cosmos are trying to convey is that he lumps a WHOLE GENDER as primitive, rather than a subset of people. Because of a couple of airhead celebrities. Imagine how you'd feel if you were pigeonholed as something, you'd likely wouldn't like that. I.e. All Trump supporters are deplorable or racist. Would you say that's a generalization but "truth to it?"

Generalizations and stereotypes are okay as long as they’re not about you, I guess.

pwnest injun

kiwifarms.net
Sounds like a bunch of shit talk.

If he was petitioning to have something done like free the LDS pedo or get women's suffrage revoked then he'd be rightly pig fucked.
Talking shit to a radio shock jock tho? Who cares?

Reactions: Unog

Ali della Fenice

fantasma diabolico
kiwifarms.net
that applies to men too. humanity as a Whole really hasnt changed much in behaviour.
feminine women like being led by men, usually. This is a thing that has been constant for centuries. He just worded it in an edgy way. It would also be more indicative if the Whole conversation was presented.

Spooky

kiwifarms.net
He's not wrong at all.
I took a lot of that to just be a very slightly edgy of saying that impassioned arguments often heat women up, which in my anecdotal experience is 100% true. I'm 100% sure having big political knock down drag outs with people super impassioned about politics and being on the other end of that got many people hot for him.

He’s seriously defending Warren Jeffs. Even if he’s not endorsing that it’s a really really fucked up thing to do.

EDIT: This interview took place in 2009. This is after there is plenty of evidence presented about what Jeffs was doing, with three separate states indicting him, testimony from former FLDS members going out to the media, and oh you know, the fact that one of Jeff’s wives was 12 and he married her when she was 11.

And then Tucker says that if he was in charge Jeffs wouldn’t even be in prison or charged. That’s fucked up.
Once again I took that exchange as less of a defense of Jeffs or differentiation of statutory rape and rape rape and more of a saying that Jeffs did not rape anyone, which was certainly true (at least as far as people knew at the time IDK if that has changed). I do know a great deal of the Jeffs stuff came out after that. What I got from that convo was in the context of marrying a late 20s and 16 yr old, which is gross and wrong, but is not rape.

Tucker did nothing wrong other than going on Bubba the Love Sponge as it's shit-tier

Reactions: Tard Baby

Superman93

kiwifarms.net
Once again I took that exchange as less of a defense of Jeffs or differentiation of statutory rape and rape rape and more of a saying that Jeffs did not rape anyone, which was certainly true (at least as far as people knew at the time IDK if that has changed). I do know a great deal of the Jeffs stuff came out after that. What I got from that convo was in the context of marrying a late 20s and 16 yr old, which is gross and wrong, but is not rape.

Tucker did nothing wrong other than going on Bubba the Love Sponge as it's shit-tier
I just really wish he articulated that better. Don't get me wrong what he's still saying is Jean Francios Garipy level of creepy but it would be disingenuous of people to say he was defending the practice all together.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino