Disaster In unearthed audio, Tucker Carlson makes numerous misogynistic and perverted comments - This isn't the Killstream, just for those who were confused

Spooky

kiwifarms.net
I just really wish he articulated that better. Don't get me wrong what he's still saying is Jean Francios Garipy level of creepy but it would be disingenuous of people to say he was defending the practice all together.
I don't think it was that creepy, but do have Tucker tinted glasses on. Perhaps I should be clearer that I took it as him saying the act of marrying them is not rape, which I firmly believe it isn't. That doesn't mean it's right or should be legal, but it isn't rape. I do believe the practice is legal in some states with certain conditions being met (I personally don't think people should be able to marry before 18 though; high-school sweethearts, the only noncreepy scenario, who really want to can just get engaged and wait if it's that important).

Oscar Wildean

We may be stupid, but we're not clever.
kiwifarms.net
What audience does Tucker Carlson cater to? He's a "journalist" who trashes everybody not him and gets paid for it. The reverse Buzzfeed if you say.

I think what @heathercho and @Cosmos are trying to convey is that he lumps a WHOLE GENDER as primitive, rather than a subset of people. Because of a couple of airhead celebrities. Imagine how you'd feel if you were pigeonholed as something, you'd likely wouldn't like that. I.e. All Trump supporters are deplorable or racist. Would you say that's a generalization but "truth to it?"
That's funny to me because from what I heard, Paris Hilton fakes the airhead act. So what's the point? If a person falls for an act like that and judges people based on an act, they look dumber.

Oscar Wildean

We may be stupid, but we're not clever.
kiwifarms.net
He’s seriously defending Warren Jeffs. Even if he’s not endorsing that it’s a really really fucked up thing to do.

EDIT: This interview took place in 2009. This is after there is plenty of evidence presented about what Jeffs was doing, with three separate states indicting him, testimony from former FLDS members going out to the media, and oh you know, the fact that one of Jeff’s wives was 12 and he married her when she was 11.

And then Tucker says that if he was in charge Jeffs wouldn’t even be in prison or charged. That’s fucked up.
It looks sketchy to me considering there are stories about minors from the FLDS being forced to marry and have children. A lot of them didn't want to.

Last edited:

greengrilledcheese

kiwifarms.net
But wait, there's more...

Between 2006 and 2011, Fox News host Tucker Carlson spent approximately an hour a week calling in to the Bubba the Love Sponge Show, a popular shock jock radio program where he spoke with the hosts about a variety of cultural and political topics in often-vulgar terms. In addition to making many misogynistic remarks and sexual comments about underage girls, Carlson, who was hired by Fox in 2009, also repeatedly made racist remarks.

Carlson credited "white men" for "creating civilization" and made numerous racist remarks about the Obamas, including agreeing that Michelle Obama would "be a problem" because she “turns into a sister” and asking of Barack Obama, "How is he Black, for one thing? He has one white parent, one Black parent.” Carlson called Iraqis “semiliterate primitive monkeys” and said Afghanistan is "never going to be a civilized country because the people aren't civilized.” He also said he had “zero sympathy” for Iraqis because they “don’t use toilet paper or forks” and that the war could turn around “if, somehow, the Iraqis decided to behave like human beings."
I'm on mobile and there's too much text to paste. Link has the full details.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
nobody should take anything he said here as a serious opinion, it's mostly just an awkward bowtie dad trying really hard to fit in with dudes who call themselves shit like bubba the love sponge. "hello fellow bros, i too like to have freakin sex with hot babes. sex, amirite?" its cringy but kind of endearing, in the same way big dog tshirts are

greengrilledcheese

kiwifarms.net
He's not wrong. Also, why is media matters obsessed with Fox News?
Because it's run by David Brock. They attack anyone conservative. If you're not familiar with him, here's some sperging that leaked after their queen lost:

NY Times article on Brock/Shareblue and his outrage machine.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
I guess the guys of Mediamatters didn't said once the same things as Tucker Carlson or even Howard Stern? If they did, they throwed a rock from a house glass.

Lemmingwise

Men with wombs
kiwifarms.net
Because it's run by David Brock. They attack anyone conservative. If you're not familiar with him, here's some sperging that leaked after their queen lost:
I remember that shit. Imagine your job is making sure you improve the optics of your political movement and then you write in a book that the people who do this work for you are nerd virgins.

Making it real attractive to work for you.

I thought let's check out an interview with Brock. First one he starts with saying: "Well correct the record has said we're doing dildo"

Last edited:

Spooky

kiwifarms.net

This is even less spicy than the first bit. He certainly won't lose any fans or popularity nor should he.
He's not wrong. Also, why is media matters obsessed with Fox News?
Media Matters is a soros org whose goal is to destroy any conservative media they can find.

Reactions: Unog

SuperDeeDuper

it's a show stoppin' Zany kind of popcorn!
kiwifarms.net
I just really wish he articulated that better. Don't get me wrong what he's still saying is Jean Francios Garipy level of creepy but it would be disingenuous of people to say he was defending the practice all together.
he's making a distinction between actually raping a kid and simply arranging a marriage to a teenager, which is legal in some states. i don't agree with it but this whole thing is a nothing burger. the comments are women are even less interesting in comparison.
My respect for Tucker has only increased since these “bombshells” were unleashed.
exactly, i don't see how any of this is meant to make me dislike tucker, especially now that he has firmly refused to apologize. fuck the haters, they're desperate

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Notice how they waited two days to release this info. It's clear they're trying to silence him and they got it all planned out.

It's like the adage goes. "They want you broke, they want you homeless, they want you dead, they want your kids raped, and they think it's funny."

Capsaicin Addict

Just a fellow who loves spicy food.
kiwifarms.net
Notice how they waited two days to release this info. It's clear they're trying to silence him and they got it all planned out.

It's like the adage goes. "They want you broke, they want you homeless, they want you dead, they want your kids raped, and they think it's funny."
And it appears, unfortunately for them, that Carlson just doesn't give a shit what they want.

SuperDeeDuper

it's a show stoppin' Zany kind of popcorn!
kiwifarms.net

iraq is filled with a bunch of semi-literate primitive monkeys
where's the fucking lie? is nobody allowed to speak the truth anymore? didn't tucker recently say 'everyone must lie, all the time?'

the guy is just vindicated more and more with every passing day. i normally hate the mainstream meteor but tucker is a diamond in the rough.

Feline Darkmage

Gay Anime Cat
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Brock has recently been going after anybody to the left of YAAS QUEEEEN too because the only acceptable opinions are whatever Hillary Clinton decides her shill should repeat.

Reactions: Unog
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino