Inactive Lolcows -

nonnewtonian

Straight Outta Vellie
kiwifarms.net
Did this person also go by "daemutt?" I remember she was one of the people who spearheaded the whole nounself insanity and went after anyone who didn't agree with her tucute mindset. A brief look into her now shows a lot of people complaining about her being a shitty manipulative asshole who used harassment and suicide threats to get whatever she wanted which isn't surprising in the least.

nonnewtonian

Straight Outta Vellie
kiwifarms.net
Some of Hyaenahart/Daemutt/Faerieli's old shenanigans:

She changed Tumblr URLs dozens of times to try to throw people off her trail.

sparklemilhouse

America Online for Dummies™
kiwifarms.net
I forgot her name but we used to talk about her in the old old days. She had like imaginary friends based on video game characters. She called them soul-something's? And her mom treated her shitty?

Syaoran Li

The Man In Black
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes I wonder whatever happened to Anthony "A-Log" Logatto.

If I remeber correctly, he used to be a big-name major lolcow (even getting a verb named after him), then he just sort of disappeared.

Syaoran Li

The Man In Black
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe he died? If he died a natural death, I can't see his death getting any sort of attention from the media
I doubt he would've died, considering how relatively young he is and even if he did, I'm sure some obsessive ween on /cow/ or elsewhere would've found out.

I think he just got sick of being trolled and decided to keep his head down.

Zeorus

voilà la guimbarde
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
Shaner. Haven't seen that thread active in months but DAMN what a complete shitshow.

I miss Golden Knight. I remember when he had his own sub, and @Dynastia catfished him. "I don't hunt with cowards"
Golden Trashcan was amazing. Between his delusions of grandeur, his absolutely insane plan to build a computer for gaming with his mother's money, and those inexpicable little black dots that were codpieces for Myth of the Legendary Warrior, he truly was something special.

Oh, right, and his fetish for Blossom from PPG. Can't forget the horror.

Last I checked up on him, he ended up getting a DUI somehow.

Reactions: Deadpool

Deadpool

Possibly a reptilian.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shaner. Haven't seen that thread active in months but DAMN what a complete shitshow.

Golden Trashcan was amazing. Between his delusions of grandeur, his absolutely insane plan to build a computer for gaming with his mother's money, and those inexpicable little black dots that were codpieces for Myth of the Legendary Warrior, he truly was something special.

Oh, right, and his fetish for Blossom from PPG. Can't forget the horror.

Last I checked up on him, he ended up getting a DUI somehow.
How does a corpse get a dui ;):lol:

Tags
None