Incel and Lonely Men Debate thread - Defend men giving up or tell them otherwise

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

AMHOLIO

the amhole of the mind
kiwifarms.net
Exactly what the thread says. Ask and answer any autistic incel related matters here.

Are incels beyond hope? Will there always be incels, no matter the society? Are they being realistic or pessimistic? Are or were you an incel/MGTOW/Blackpilled, and if so, what are your thoughts on what lead you there and or why did you leave? Is there one single thing to blame for incels, or multiple, and what is/are they? What is the answer to cure inceldom or prevent it?

THIS THREAD IS EQUAL OPPOTUNITY HOWEVER! Why limit ourselves to just straight men? Feel free to talk or muse on other things, including but not limited to femcels. Do femcels exist (I am sure they do)? What causes femcels to be what they are? Are lesbian or straight femcels more numerous or more entitled? Gay male incels aka gaycels: how are they different from other incels? Do they exist? Do white incels fair better than nonwhite incels? Will someone sperg about jews and incels (spoiler: of course they fucking will)?

Discuss.

AMHOLIO

the amhole of the mind
kiwifarms.net
Foid venting chamber
Yes, but I like to think of it as an equal opportunity thread. There's plenty of male kiwis shitting on incels and telling them to lift.

If you walk into a debate thread on this site where people regularly end sentences with a variation of "neck yourself" and don't expect people to insult you if they disagree (but then move on because who cares), what the fuck are you doing here?

Someone else can make a thread called "The Problem(s) with Western Women" if they feel like it. I think it'd be a fun way to increase our FBI watchlist score.

Industrial Lathe Man

I have danced with a pumpkin in the pale moonlight
kiwifarms.net
Most of what I have seen from incels are their shitty personalities holding them back. I know some ugly, autistic men who are happily married. They just have humility, self reflection, and patience for themselves and others. It also helped that they learned how to portray appropriate emotions and worked on learning things that interest other people.

If Rich Evans can get laid, you can too.

Cyclonus

kiwifarms.net
-Teach social skills in schools
-Encourage students to talk about their feelings with the school shrink on a regular basis
-Encourage girls to make the first move more often through girls ask dances and the like
-Stop calling women who enjoy having casual sex sluts (by pointing out to men that it would make it a hell of a lot easier to get laid)
-Stop virgin shaming men, making them feel they have to have constant sex to affirm their masculinity (The amount of progressives who do this is baffling)

Kujo Jotaro

Every Man Dies
kiwifarms.net
Yes, but I like to think of it as an equal opportunity thread. There's plenty of male kiwis shitting on incels and telling them to lift.

If you walk into a debate thread on this site where people regularly end sentences with a variation of "neck yourself" and don't expect people to insult you if they disagree (but then move on because who cares), what the fuck are you doing here?

Someone else can make a thread called "The Problem(s) with Western Women" if they feel like it. I think it'd be a fun way to increase our FBI watchlist score.

AMHOLIO

the amhole of the mind
kiwifarms.net
>equal opportunity thread

The sooner you get rid of the idea of equality the better you'll do in the dating fucking market
True. I meant equal opportunity to shit on legbeards as well as neckbeards. Lesbains complaining on forums and reddit communities that all the cute girls go for men who mistreat them when they can go for a lesbian who wouldn't (ie themselves) are also entitled cunts in an unfair dating market (lebsians have a small dating pool so its hard to meet other lesbians without being in a town with a big gay scene, also troons but those are male incels).

Straight men get the short end of the stick because when women pick a partner they always have to think "what if I have a child?" If they pick the wrong partner or fuck around without a condom and boom a child, they can have a father who in the best case can't provide for his spawn or at worst actively abuses it. And if the man leaves (particularly for a hot young model, disregard if she's a bitch) then you have the woman being blamed by incels for being a single roastie that created them. Women have higher stakes because of that and I can only get mad at utter gold diggers like the sugar babies (and their daddy enablers).
But yeah, this leaves men with the short straw since if they can't compensate for negative traits, they won't get a date. Short men and ugly men have to try harder, and they can't change the fact that they have to. They have to accept it and be at peace with themselves.

-Encourage students to talk about their feelings with the school shrink on a regular basis
-Encourage girls to make the first move more often through girls ask dances and the like
-Stop calling women who enjoy having casual sex sluts (by pointing out to men that it would make it a hell of a lot easier to get laid)
-Stop virgin shaming men, making them feel they have to have constant sex to affirm their masculinity (The amount of progressives who do this is baffling)
This is the kind of forward thinking we need. Virgin shaming gets us nowhere, we should only virgin shame the worst of the worst (eg "i need a 14 year old tradwife to imgregnate" types), and even those have better qualities to be shamed for. Making guys feel ashamed and not having help for any problems sucks, men should get the support they need just like women (and us chicks encourage to play the field more).
Wish I could give you a winner, bro.

M0nster

kiwifarms.net
That incel shit is all fake. None of them actually feel that way. It's just a fallacy to mask their sociopathy. They're just looking for a scapegoat to kill and fulfill their predatory instincts. Elliot Rodger, Toronto Dude, Columbine, none of that shit was motivated by politics or inceldom, it was just primal predatory rage and the desire to harm.

Incels do not exist.

Industrial Lathe Man

I have danced with a pumpkin in the pale moonlight
kiwifarms.net
I think all students should read a self help or philosophical text like Marcus Aurelius’s Meditations every year and do a report on it. Some will inevitably choose something they disagree with but nothing helps form opinions like knowing what you disagree with.

I would recommend that parents talk to their children instead so if they say something inflammatory that they don’t believe they won’t be thrown in a padded cell. Hormones are a bitch. If things get worse then I would recommend trying to find a neutral shrink. Nothing makes you hate something like forced detention.

Also, most shrinks in schools are far too likely to want to troon their patients than help them.

Penis Drager

My memes are ironic; my depression is chronic
kiwifarms.net
Why is everyone talking about incels all of the sudden? Is it just because daddy Null posted that video?
Anyway:
Are incels beyond hope?
For the most part, no. They just need to focus inward rather than outward, internal/external locus of control and whatnot. 90% of them are perfectly capable of getting laid so long as they address whatever it is about themselves that is keeping women away.
Will there always be incels, no matter the society?
Hypothetically, government issued girlfriends would drop the number to zero. But barring that, yes.
Are they being realistic or pessimistic?
Typically the latter. They could realistically solve most of their problems if they could honestly analyze them and take meaningful steps to solve them. It doesn't help that depression generally accompanies inceldom which makes it difficult to find the drive to actually take care of shit and drives them to look for "magic fixes" like nofap and PUA tutorials.
Are or were you an incel/MGTOW/Blackpilled, and if so, what are your thoughts on what lead you there and or why did you leave?
Incel throughout high school and most of college (in the sense that I wanted the sex but did not get the sex. I never really hated women/society over it. I was more irritated at people giving me shit for being a virgin than the actual lack of sex. It didn't help that a lot of people around me at the time would sing the song of my virginity on the mountaintops and I'd automatically be in the spotlight for so much as talking to a girl). What led me there was being a weirdo in a small school where everyone knew each other and the emotional baggage that followed. I left by happening to meet a really nice, pretty girl who practically forced herself on me (that one's a long story), it was definitely not my own doing but she did help me get my priorities straight.
Is there one single thing to blame for incels, or multiple, and what is/are they?
The biggest thing is probably the internet as far as incel "ideology" is concerned. It allows people to anonymously discuss their emotional baggage and share whatever maladaptive coping mechanisms they use to avoid taking responsibility for their lot in life. These then get combined and amplified until a somewhat coherent narrative is formed that answers all of their woes in the worst possible way. The oversexualization of everything is definitely a contributing factor though.
What is the answer to cure inceldom or prevent it?
  • Less bawwing, more fixing
  • stay away from places where losers congregate (unless some of those losers happen to be female, you might have a shot there but you'll be competing with a lot of losers over a loser)
  • lower your expectations
  • don't expect life to be like it's portrayed by media, social or otherwise
This advice applies to all things.

AMHOLIO

the amhole of the mind
kiwifarms.net
Wtf am I reading. What century is this? Did I time travel again?
I know, I know. There's proper birth control all around and couples don't have to make babies. I'm saying accidents and retardation still happens and we women always have the worry in the back of our mind if someone doesn't have their tubes tied and you hate the idea of abortions (I don't, up to the person).

Men get the shorter stick more because women are seen as the one to be chased after and fought over more. We don't have to see it this way and there's more women chasing after men, but the expectation can still be there.