Incel and Lonely Men Debate thread - Defend men giving up or tell them otherwise

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Don't Tread on Me

Cyber Dragon Nova, Roar!
kiwifarms.net
Have you tried giving it back to them?
Explain how people are giving you shit.
Okay so earlier this week I was sitting at a light waiting to turn left and the light turned green. I have become more cautious since I came to this city so I looked both ways before I made my turn. This faggot comes blazing down the street right through the intersection, crossing at least a full two seconds after the light had turned green on my end. If I had gone when the light turned green, I would have gotten T boned. And in the instant that I saw him I had to make a snap decision, brake or gas? And I almost gunned it just so I could drag him out of his burning wreck of a car and beat him to a pulp right there in this intersection.

Travoltron

kiwifarms.net
Okay so earlier this week I was sitting at a light waiting to turn left and the light turned green. I have become more cautious since I came to this city so I looked both ways before I made my turn. This faggot comes blazing down the street right through the intersection, crossing at least a full two seconds after the light had turned green on my end. If I had gone when the light turned green, I would have gotten T boned. And in the instant that I saw him I had to make a snap decision, brake or gas? And I almost gunned it just so I could drag him out of his burning wreck of a car and beat him to a pulp right there in this intersection.
i dunno. Life is full of irritating bullshit like this. That guy wouldn't have been worth throwing your life away for.

Gig Bucking Fun

The ass was fat
kiwifarms.net
I know, but the media reinforces this shit. I can't blame teens and young men for feeling this way.
The problem isn't the indoctrination; it's the fact that these people recognize the narrative being pushed on them, pretend to reject it but ironically allow their rejection of this narrative to circle back and dictate the way they live their lives. Incels aren't ignorant to the fact that our culture in some ways incorrectly measures a man's worth by their ability to have casual sex, but they still let that fact define them.

To me, it’s the same as atheists who think there is no God, but let this “knowledge” turn them into religious acolytes for science. Incels and atheists alike pretend they’re above something they allow to dictate their outlook on life.

Defending these people is an exercise in futility. They are a symptom of a nasty cocktail of the victim mentality that this culture likes to award with empty brownie points and an assumption that their self-worth should be measured by meaningless, empty sex. Don’t try to reach out to them cuz the internet is gay and having online relationships is better left to faggots, but if you feel so inclined, try and show them there is more to life than just fucking.

RandyAcolyte

kiwifarms.net
I wish MGTOW weren't so fucking pissy at women. I'm more or less a MGTOW that's just coping about being an incel, but I've never been misogynistic about it. It's my own shit that makes it so dating is unlikely to work out. No need to hate anyone else because I'm kind of a spergy weirdo who can't find anything meaningful about life/the world. At this point the cope is deep enough that I can't help but look at the type of trailer trash I was closest to ending up with and being glad it didn't work out. They saved me being baby daddy number 4 for one chick or a couch for a homeless chick. It would be a lie to say there's no loneliness at all, but I think my dumb autist ass would've fucked my life up more than I already did if I threw romance in the mix.

AMHOLIO

the amhole of the mind
kiwifarms.net
I wish MGTOW weren't so fucking pissy at women. I'm more or less a MGTOW that's just coping about being an incel, but I've never been misogynistic about it. It's my own shit that makes it so dating is unlikely to work out. No need to hate anyone else because I'm kind of a spergy weirdo who can't find anything meaningful about life/the world. At this point the cope is deep enough that I can't help but look at the type of trailer trash I was closest to ending up with and being glad it didn't work out. They saved me being baby daddy number 4 for one chick or a couch for a homeless chick. It would be a lie to say there's no loneliness at all, but I think my dumb autist ass would've fucked my life up more than I already did if I threw romance in the mix.
Thanks man for not sperging at all women. There's nothing wrong with saying fuck it to romance, the problem always comes down to blaming an entire group of people instead of taking accountability for yourself. Making peace with yourself and seeking improvement for the sake of your own well being is never wrong, and you got that. That's like a whole leg up on half of MGTOW. Hearing a whole movement of men focusing on themselves and self love is nice, it's just a shame it devolved into really fucking gay tribalism where they became lazy and went "reeeeee roasties" instead of you know, supporting themselves.

You get an honorary 🧩 , but an autism of approval. Legit hope you do well for yourself.
How do I improve my incredibly low self-esteem?
However you go about it, there isn't a silver bullet or panacea to this. I'm saying that to drive you away from quick cures like trooning out or street drugs, and letting you know shit just isn't easy and it will always be an uphill struggle unless you are a cow born with great narcissism.

Also, go to therapy if possible. Some unlicensed retard on the net yelling about amholes is not the best person to listen to, but here are some tips anyway.

Making peace with yourself and finding room to forgive yourself helps a lot. Saying "shit, I can't do that, but it's ok, I'll try more next time, and even if I don't succeed, I did the best I personally could" or "that was in the past, I have to move on and not keep punishing myself or else I'll stay negative which is bad for me". It ain't easy to do: the brain likes it's repetitive thought patterns and rewards you for staying in its preferred cozy space of depression. It's a process that takes time but the more you allow yourself to be human and recognize you have limits, the more you say "hey, I'm not half bad at this even if I'm not the Michael Jordan of this", the more you look at the past and give yourself some room to fuck up, the easier it is in the long run and the more it paves the way to healthier thinking.

Another is getting out and doing more. It isn't easy the past two years but even taking walks outside every day or every other day can help improve your mood. Learning new hobbies and becoming invested in them is also fun, learning new skills even if it is just the basics gives you more confidence to tackle more things because you'll know the basics of what you're doing.

Make sure you've got good grooming habits. Even if you hate yourself you deserve healthy teeth, go brush them. Get in the shower, choose a healthy snack so you take care of your body better. The better you treat your vessel the easier things get.

Getting out of unhealthy environments is another. I'm not going to lie, this site can be really fucking embarrassingly toxic and self flagelating. We have a lot of people who go scree about their own bad habits in deep thot, make sure to browse threads that aren't just people going "I'm a massive fucking loser and we should all die." They're boring, go look at the fitness or arts and crafts thread, or the video games area, something where people aren't on the verge of necking themselves or being turboedgelords. Same for cow threads. I say all this because I don't know your IRL situation and those can be harder to escape. Find positive people. Talk to them. Stick around, learn from them or at least cut off people who are IRL cows.

The big thing is choosing to accept yourself and take the time to take care of yourself. you'll relapse, you'll think you suck most days, but slowly, you can come to terms with yourself and realize... you're not so bad. You deserve good things too, and you can always do better but you will do your best for the moment so you can stretch your skills and do better next time. It's a long process, and the journey will be part of your life, but all of us fags are struggling together. See a nice therapist, hug your pets or someone else's, and start your journey even though it is rough - because you can get there and you're worth it.

Cheerlead-in-Chief

kiwifarms.net
Question: Why are Incels so fixated on their underwear fetishes and are literally willing to be manipulative/pull obvious guilt-tripping, complete with emojis :(?

Never Scored

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How do I improve my incredibly low self-esteem?
When I was younger, circa 2003/2004, I didn't have a lot of self-esteem and I legit started turning it around by fucking a couple of easy fat girls I wasn't attracted to just to get it out of my system and it helped a lot getting over a mental block. Don't know if that would work for everyone, but it worked for me.

Last edited:

Rapier Ape

kiwifarms.net
Honestly that's just some guy blowing through a red light. I highly doubt he was specifically targeting you personally.
It happens all day every day at every stop on every road on the planet.
It's an asshole being an asshole.
If you're actually taking everyday occurrences like that personally then you probably need to step back and reevaluate things.
But good judgement call on your end with being careful and all.
I suggest dropping a little cash and investing in a dash cam in the event you do get hit by someone.
Trust me those things are worth their weight in gold once things go south.

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net
I see people mentioning dating sites on here. The fact is, and this is a sad fact most people having to use those sites and apps are them selves quite pathetic or just looking for sex. This is where the ''sad fact'' comes into place and I'm going to say it here: most people with normal social skills and good looks start relationships in the real world. Pretty women get asked for their numbers in public places and men with good looks and regular self esteem are more than capable of asking a woman out in the real world. Many people date co-workers or their classmates.

As a rule, most people who have to go on the internet to find someone are just a little bit weird. For these incels to even fail in the online dating world is really, really sad.

Shamash

lawgiver, judge of gods and men, lord of the sun
kiwifarms.net
To me one of the most glaring issues about the Incel thing is that its basically a repeat of yesteryears "virgin". The problem with these kinds of insults is that a good amount of time they are "Confirmative" basically confirming the ideology every time they are used against one. To elaborate further, alot of my knowledge about incels comes down to the prominent idea of "If i dont have sex i cant enter into normal society" that has been prominent since the sexual revolution(?). Now if you call someone who believes such axiom a Virgin or Incel they of course go further down the rabbit hole as they are cast as the other because they dont have sex. In essence what i am trying to convey is the term in itself is "highly" dangerous to use as it basically propagates these ideas
The term is now just a casually tossed slur. "He has opinions/politics I don't like, he's an incel". In a sensible world, with sensible people having unpopular or radical opinions as a young man shouldn't be grounds for questioning his sexual relationships or lack thereof. But its a way to dismiss people who present (often times) offensive or controversial views.

The underlying assumption with regards to the above is that he only holds such beliefs/propagates such ideas because he's sexually frustrated and resentful he isn't fucking.

Its a form of pathologizing one's enemies that avoids actually responding to their views.

Kujo Jotaro

Every Man Dies
kiwifarms.net
The only thing that has to be questioned though is if those men consider "good women" to be a fantasy utopian woman that doesn't exist of if they have a more realistic goal. If they're expecting some animu-girl that's going to be perfect, with no shit testing/etc. Well they're going to be lonely for the rest of their lives. If they're expecting a woman who has faults and can be somewhat annoying but manageable there's quite a few out there, btu it also depends on those good men's actions and how they approach women. Some high quality men have such high standards just like some women that they price themselves out of the dating pool. Not saying you shouldn't expect better, but sometimes some people (well adjusted or not) expect utopian delusions instead of reality.

The thing is finding someone quality is also never going to be easy, doesn't make it any better, but meh.
Do you talk to other men? Theres a difference between finding a super model attractive, and thinking you have a chance with her/deserve a woman of her caliber. No man I've had a personal relationship with has ever told me they have a chance with a super model, even the handsomest guys I've known have never been cocky enough to seriously insinuate they could bed a 10/10.

The reality is women are way too fucking picky in the age of social media, they have inflated egos from quick easy social approval, and random coomers "sliding into their dm's' thinking sending them dick pics or asking "u wanna fuk?" will actually get them pussy instead of just feeding into a girls narcissism. Women play coy and act like they hate getting this kind of attention, but at their core they love it even if they have no interest in the man who's coming onto them. It tells them they're wanted, that men find them attractive, and that just serves to inflate their self perceptions and what they think they deserve in a man.

Last edited:

Thomas Highway

We all need somebody to lean on.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The term is now just a casually tossed slur. "He has opinions/politics I don't like, he's an incel". In a sensible world, with sensible people having unpopular or radical opinions as a young man shouldn't be grounds for questioning his sexual relationships or lack thereof. But its a way to dismiss people who present (often times) offensive or controversial views.

The underlying assumption with regards to the above is that he only holds such beliefs/propagates such ideas because he's sexually frustrated and resentful he isn't fucking.

Its a form of pathologizing one's enemies that avoids actually responding to their views.

If you can't get laid due to your world view , you are the problem. Not the world.

Shamash

lawgiver, judge of gods and men, lord of the sun
kiwifarms.net
If you can't get laid due to your world view , you are the problem. Not the world.
That's a misreading of my point. Its assumed you develop certain worldviews because you can't get laid, not the other way around. Literally no one, at least that I'm aware of doesn't get laid due to their worldviews. Nazi, communist, third positionist, whatever-they've all had sex. People's conviction and sincerity are dismissed on the presumption they can't get laid, therefore hold certain worldview. "The only reason he says those things is because he's bitter about not getting laid".

Still I'd disagree, at least on principle. If you choose celibacy-such as joining a monastery, or full time commitment to political activism or writing, you forswear sex.

Which makes one a volcel, not an incel, but that is hairsplitting as far as the general public is concerned.

Thomas Highway

We all need somebody to lean on.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's a misreading of my point. Its assumed you develop certain worldviews because you can't get laid, not the other way around. Literally no one, at least that I'm aware of doesn't get laid due to their worldviews. Nazi, communist, third positionist, whatever-they've all had sex.

Still I'd disagree, at least on principle. If you choose celibacy-such as joining a monastery, or full time commitment to political activism or writing, you forswear sex.

Which makes one a volcel, not an incel, but that is hairsplitting as far as the general public is concerned.

No anchorites in 2021. Just frustrated weirdos wanting to blame their problems on others.