Lovequest Incels claim Chris as one of their own -

Duke Nukem

Dimensional Merge Welcoming Party #1218C197
kiwifarms.net
At least the merge involves me turning into my World of Warcraft character. That's pretty cool.
You play World of Warcraft? In current year? I'm amazed it still has as many players as it does.

At least Chris has found love, if you can consider an imaginary marriage between cartoon characters love. Maybe that's the cure to incel. Convince them they'll have waifus after they die and go to Heaven or something. Can't be worse than what they got going now.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, arranged marriages seem to work way better than we usually think. I personally don't want it as a practice, but the classic argument behind arranged marriages is the idea (true or not) that you grow into loving the other person through your exposure to them. There's the idea that Westerners marry for love but their love tends to lead to mistakes (irrational behavior) or burns away, whereas arranged couples make do with what they have and end up becoming more content.

I'd say that love marriage is probably better than arranged marriage in most cases, but there are plenty of examples of arranged marriages that turned out happily.
In countries with arranged marriages, if you divorce, it usually leads to you being shunned by your family. That's why the divorce rate is so low. I've heard quite a few stories from people from countries with arranged marriages.

It's getting better, but historically, that is the reason. Now days, arranged marriages usually only happen if you don't end up married on your own after so many years

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
You play World of Warcraft? In current year? I'm amazed it still has as many players as it does.

At least Chris has found love, if you can consider an imaginary marriage between cartoon characters love. Maybe that's the cure to incel. Convince them they'll have waifus after they die and go to Heaven or something. Can't be worse than what they got going now.
They'll be one of the virgins that ISIS tells its exceptional terrorists that they'll get.

Duke Nukem

kiwifarms.net
Chris is the quintessential incel to me. This long strange trip he's gone down all started with desperately wanting to find a boyfriend-free girl.
There are plenty of incels or proto-incels who aren't necessarily part of the online community, but they do share a few basic traits. Being as awkward as Chris certainly is one of them.

Replicant Sasquatch

Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?
kiwifarms.net

Duke Nukem

kiwifarms.net
The most offensive thing the incels have ever said is saying this site was neo liberal. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I love the fact that people are STILL trying to depict Kiwi Farms as a terrorist website because Null told the fake Kiwi cops to fuck off instead of giving them information that would endanger New Zealand users. To be fair, though, inceltears users are probably even more pathetic than any incel.

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah but he had to pay for it and break the law for it. Actually, breaking the law is a Chad move compared to what most incels do with their lives.
Chris also got to hang out with women that weren't Barb long before spending money on a hooker. Chris will always end up being more Chad than any incels.

The most offensive thing the incels have ever said is saying this site was neo liberal. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I love the fact that they had to use "incel on incel violence" when refering to our thread on incels.

• Feels
Reactions: Feline Darkmage
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino