Plagued Incels.is (Previously known as /r/incels) - Subreddit's banned, entitled Manchildren whine about why they can't get laid.

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Steve Mayers

Nazi Punks Fuck Off
kiwifarms.net
Infamous lolcow mod of /r/truecels has created yet another subreddit in response to /r/truecels being quarantined.

Containing yet more victimhood woe is me rules.
rincels.png

Infamous mod caamib aka Marijan Siklic whines that he was temp banned from Reddit. Set's his requirements for modding including but not limited to permanently ban anyone who "deserves it". Quite literally setting up his very own fascist echochamber on Reddit.

Screen Shot 2016-07-08 at 8.37.09 PM.png

User FeministsAreCancer offers this insightful piece of political commentary on how the incel movement is huge and should form it's own political party to overthrow the oppressive government who keeps them from getting laid.

Screen Shot 2016-07-08 at 8.22.45 PM.png

Because women only call it rape if the rapist is unattractive.
Screen Shot 2016-07-08 at 8.26.30 PM.png

Sex and having a girlfriend is an essential need to survive and that the government should pay women to date and sleep with me.
Screen Shot 2016-07-08 at 8.28.00 PM.png

lolcow poster KilledForBeingAnIncel brings up that it's time to start an incel revolution and overthrow the "evil" oppressive "normies" who prevent them from their precious goal of getting laid.

Screen Shot 2016-07-08 at 8.30.32 PM.png

Literally wishes his roommate would die of cancer all because his "chad" roommate is getting laid instead of him.
Screen Shot 2016-07-08 at 8.34.58 PM.png

Sub has been banned for inciting violence.
Other incel related subs/forums there's been multiple incel splinters as they duke it out for who are the TRUE and HONEST incels.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Braincels/
Quarantined by Reddit!

https://incels.net/

https://incels.is

https://incel.life/r/Incels

https://www.reddit.com/r/BlackPill/

Last edited:

sugoi-chan

chewing on a stick of cum
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hah, they've discovered AutoModerator. It's a special bot that you can invite onto your subreddit and program to do automated tasks. Most subs use it for things like spam cleaning or enforcing rules like "posts can only be hosted on imgur" or something like that.

They've rigged it to spit talking points back at posters based on the words in use:

http://archive.li/ebai8

Wrought

The Unsevered
kiwifarms.net
Hah, they've discovered AutoModerator. It's a special bot that you can invite onto your subreddit and program to do automated tasks. Most subs use it for things like spam cleaning or enforcing rules like "posts can only be hosted on imgur" or something like that.

They've rigged it to spit talking points back at posters based on the words in use:

when you're so beta you have to program a robot to talk to the normies for you

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Infamous lolcow mod of /r/truecels has created yet another subreddit in response to /r/truecels being quarantined.

Containing yet more victimhood woe is me rules.
View attachment 113193

Infamous mod caamib aka Marijan Siklic whines that he was temp banned from Reddit. Set's his requirements for modding including but not limited to permanently ban anyone who "deserves it". Quite literally setting up his very own fascist echochamber on Reddit.

View attachment 113209

User FeministsAreCancer offers this insightful piece of political commentary on how the incel movement is huge and should form it's own political party to overthrow the oppressive government who keeps them from getting laid.

View attachment 113195

Because women only call it rape if the rapist is unattractive.
View attachment 113196

Sex and having a girlfriend is an essential need to survive and that the government should pay women to date and sleep with me.
View attachment 113198

lolcow poster KilledForBeingAnIncel brings up that it's time to start an incel revolution and overthrow the "evil" oppressive "normies" who prevent them from their precious goal of getting laid.

View attachment 113201

Literally wishes his roommate would die of cancer all because his "chad" roommate is getting laid instead of him.
View attachment 113207

This sub is new and only 2 days old and has great potential for much more tard cum in the future.
Fucking lol, these usernames are gold. Let's see, we have:
  • FEMINISTS_ARE_CANCER
  • WeAreZero
  • AutisticSubhuman (finally, an incel who's honest!)
  • KilledForBeingIncel (if only)
  • ThePerfectWarrior (if only he included the word "Keyboard" before "Warrior" this would be a perfect username)

Bungleboy

ask me about my creamed corn fetish
kiwifarms.net

You know life is kicking your ass when you need a robot to win internet fights

GL99

Healers Love Me
kiwifarms.net
These guys are both amazingly persistent and amazingly obdurate. If they put in a quarter of the effort they exert making subreddit after subreddit into bettering themselves, they might have a faint--very faint--chance of getting laid. But, of course, that would require more sense and self-awareness than they could ever dream of having.

Steve Mayers

Nazi Punks Fuck Off
kiwifarms.net
So lolcow user ThePerfectWarrior has decided that not getting laid and being single is worth killing himself over.
Screen Shot 2016-07-09 at 8.21.06 PM.png

Abandoned by everyone including his family and friends so instead he decides to broadcast his suicide note to the world on Reddit.
Screen Shot 2016-07-09 at 8.23.26 PM.png

Encouraging ThePerfectWarrior to become the next Elliot Rodger.
Screen Shot 2016-07-09 at 8.24.51 PM.png

Wrought

The Unsevered
kiwifarms.net
So lolcow user ThePerfectWarrior has decided that not getting laid and being single is worth killing himself over.
View attachment 113636

Abandoned by everyone including his family and friends so instead he decides to broadcast his suicide note to the world on Reddit.
View attachment 113639
Encouraging ThePerfectWarrior to become the next Elliot Rodger.
View attachment 113641
The chads and normies better watch out, they're facing a political revolution from a bunch of attention-hungry whiners who cry when girls don't want to see their bug collections

Steve Mayers

Nazi Punks Fuck Off
kiwifarms.net
The Supreme Gentlemen of r/incels continue to post their pedophile, rapist, and so much more views.

This time around praising pedophila and picking out a wife who's still a child as noble and great. And that women should not pick their own husbands.
Screen Shot 2016-07-10 at 6.11.57 PM.png

Appropriately named Incel4Life continues to give evidence on why he'll be an Incel4Life.
Screen Shot 2016-07-10 at 6.16.23 PM.png

Only men can be Incels. Ugly women still get relationships because relationships are everything to do with appearance but nothing to do with personality.

Screen Shot 2016-07-10 at 6.18.19 PM.png

Our favorite poster Incel4Life blames the bullying he received growing up on "sexual freedom".
Screen Shot 2016-07-10 at 6.26.09 PM.png

The Incel Army agrees with Incel4Life and places their opinions on why they can't get laid and it's all because of the sexual revolution and social status. And that cheating women should be sent to labor camps to "reform the character".
Screen Shot 2016-07-10 at 6.27.34 PM.png

Last edited:

Aaron

Living in Kent Paradise
kiwifarms.net
Funniest thing about caamib/Marijan, to me, is that he isn't even a real incel. He's had sex before! On numerous occasions! This is supposed to be a forum for permavirgins and none of the users seem to know (or care?) that their glorious leader is "normie scum."

I also love how he's "completely given up on dating Western women"... until the second he's able to get a date with one. Then he's all for it.

aerostar88

all around me are millennial faces
kiwifarms.net
Funniest thing about caamib/Marijan, to me, is that he isn't even a real incel. He's had sex before! On numerous occasions! This is supposed to be a forum for permavirgins and none of the users seem to know (or care?) that their glorious leader is "normie scum."
Then again, I don't think bragging about impregnating mentally ill women and begging your own mother to fuck you would be considered normie scum. They think he's a wise man so I guess the rules of being a true incel don't apply to our friend @Marjan Šiklić

Aaron

Living in Kent Paradise
kiwifarms.net
Then again, I don't think bragging about impregnating mentally ill women and begging your own mother to fuck you would be considered normie scum. They think he's a wise man so I guess the rules of being a true incel don't apply to our friend @Marjan Šiklić
I mean, I know that some people try to make "incel" out to mean "anyone who is currently involuntarily celibate" but if that's the case, the overlap between people who are "incel" and people who are "single" is like 90%. IMO, if you're not a permavirgin and you STILL self-identify as incel, you're way more pathetic.

Plus, Marijan is always trying to act as if he hates women so much that he'd never be with one even if he had the chance to. If that was true, though, (which it isn't) he's openly admitting that he's voluntarily celibate!

Trying to understand these guys gives me a headache.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino