• ”I'm talking about memes! Digital War!

Plagued Incels.is (Previously known as /r/incels)Subreddit's banned, entitled Manchildren whine about why they can't get laid.

Discussion in 'Community Watch' started by Steve Mayers, Jul 8, 2016.

?

If you really had to who would you sex?

1. An incel

2.2%
  2. A friendzone candidate

8.6%
  3. A hooker

7.8%
  4. Chad

25.9%
  5. Stacy

32.9%
  6. Tyrone

5.8%
  7. Blackops2cel

5.4%
  8. Lysol

11.4%
  1. Infamous lolcow mod of /r/truecels has created yet another subreddit in response to /r/truecels being quarantined.

Containing yet more victimhood woe is me rules.
    rincels.png

Infamous mod caamib aka Marijan Siklic whines that he was temp banned from Reddit. Set's his requirements for modding including but not limited to permanently ban anyone who "deserves it". Quite literally setting up his very own fascist echochamber on Reddit.

Screen Shot 2016-07-08 at 8.37.09 PM.png

User FeministsAreCancer offers this insightful piece of political commentary on how the incel movement is huge and should form it's own political party to overthrow the oppressive government who keeps them from getting laid.

Screen Shot 2016-07-08 at 8.22.45 PM.png

Because women only call it rape if the rapist is unattractive.
    Screen Shot 2016-07-08 at 8.26.30 PM.png

Sex and having a girlfriend is an essential need to survive and that the government should pay women to date and sleep with me.
    Screen Shot 2016-07-08 at 8.28.00 PM.png

lolcow poster KilledForBeingAnIncel brings up that it's time to start an incel revolution and overthrow the "evil" oppressive "normies" who prevent them from their precious goal of getting laid.

Screen Shot 2016-07-08 at 8.30.32 PM.png

Literally wishes his roommate would die of cancer all because his "chad" roommate is getting laid instead of him.
    Screen Shot 2016-07-08 at 8.34.58 PM.png

Sub has been banned for inciting violence.
    Other incel related subs/forums there's been multiple incel splinters as they duke it out for who are the TRUE and HONEST incels.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Braincels/
    Quarantined by Reddit!

https://incels.net/

https://incels.is

https://incel.life/r/Incels

https://www.reddit.com/r/BlackPill/

• Informative  x 52
    • Like  x 3
    • Winner  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    #1 Steve Mayers, Jul 8, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
    Steve Mayers

Steve Mayers Nazi Punks Fuck Off

kiwifarms.net
  2. The fact that there are people who genuinely think using the phrase "sexual poverty" to describe women not wanting to fuck you isn't the most selfish thing in the world is worrying

• Agree  x 56
    • Winner  x 18
    • Feels  x 7
    • Like  x 1
    • Powerlevel  x 1
    • Mad on the Internet  x 1
    Wrought

Wrought The Unsevered

kiwifarms.net
  3. Hah, they've discovered AutoModerator. It's a special bot that you can invite onto your subreddit and program to do automated tasks. Most subs use it for things like spam cleaning or enforcing rules like "posts can only be hosted on imgur" or something like that.

They've rigged it to spit talking points back at posters based on the words in use:

http://archive.li/ebai8

• Winner Winner x 26
    • Informative Informative x 6
    sugoi-chan

sugoi-chan chewing on a stick of cum
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. when you're so beta you have to program a robot to talk to the normies for you

• Winner Winner x 45
    • Feels Feels x 10
    • Like Like x 6
    Wrought

Wrought The Unsevered

kiwifarms.net
  5. Fucking lol, these usernames are gold. Let's see, we have:
    • FEMINISTS_ARE_CANCER
    • WeAreZero
    • AutisticSubhuman (finally, an incel who's honest!)
    • KilledForBeingIncel (if only)
    • ThePerfectWarrior (if only he included the word "Keyboard" before "Warrior" this would be a perfect username)

• Like  x 32
    • Winner  x 10
    • Autistic  x 4
    • Feels  x 2
    • Agree  x 1
    Cosmos

Cosmos Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. #FederalWivesMatter

• Winner Winner x 31
    • Like Like x 4
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    Wrought

Wrought The Unsevered

kiwifarms.net
  7. You know life is kicking your ass when you need a robot to win internet fights

• Agree Agree x 33
    • Feels Feels x 4
    Bungleboy

Bungleboy ask me about my creamed corn fetish

kiwifarms.net
  8. They're too omega to even talk to someone that won't agree with them, so they programmed Alphabot 1.0

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Winner Winner x 6
    Wrought

Wrought The Unsevered

kiwifarms.net
  9. These guys are both amazingly persistent and amazingly obdurate. If they put in a quarter of the effort they exert making subreddit after subreddit into bettering themselves, they might have a faint--very faint--chance of getting laid. But, of course, that would require more sense and self-awareness than they could ever dream of having.

• Agree Agree x 26
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    GL99

GL99 Healers Love Me

kiwifarms.net
  10. Just sit back, wait for the Incel political revolution, and get ready to get succed by your government appointed hunnie

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Like Like x 5
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Wrought

Wrought The Unsevered

kiwifarms.net
  11. So lolcow user ThePerfectWarrior has decided that not getting laid and being single is worth killing himself over.
    Screen Shot 2016-07-09 at 8.21.06 PM.png

Abandoned by everyone including his family and friends so instead he decides to broadcast his suicide note to the world on Reddit.
    Screen Shot 2016-07-09 at 8.23.26 PM.png
    Encouraging ThePerfectWarrior to become the next Elliot Rodger.
    Screen Shot 2016-07-09 at 8.24.51 PM.png

• Informative Informative x 25
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Steve Mayers

kiwifarms.net
  12. The chads and normies better watch out, they're facing a political revolution from a bunch of attention-hungry whiners who cry when girls don't want to see their bug collections

• Winner Winner x 17
    • Like Like x 5
    • Feels Feels x 3
    Wrought

Wrought The Unsevered

kiwifarms.net
  13. The Supreme Gentlemen of r/incels continue to post their pedophile, rapist, and so much more views.

This time around praising pedophila and picking out a wife who's still a child as noble and great. And that women should not pick their own husbands.
    Screen Shot 2016-07-10 at 6.11.57 PM.png

Appropriately named Incel4Life continues to give evidence on why he'll be an Incel4Life.
    Screen Shot 2016-07-10 at 6.16.23 PM.png
    Only men can be Incels. Ugly women still get relationships because relationships are everything to do with appearance but nothing to do with personality.

Screen Shot 2016-07-10 at 6.18.19 PM.png
    Our favorite poster Incel4Life blames the bullying he received growing up on "sexual freedom".
    Screen Shot 2016-07-10 at 6.26.09 PM.png

The Incel Army agrees with Incel4Life and places their opinions on why they can't get laid and it's all because of the sexual revolution and social status. And that cheating women should be sent to labor camps to "reform the character".
    Screen Shot 2016-07-10 at 6.27.34 PM.png

• Informative  x 14
    • Islamic Content  x 4
    • Winner  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Autistic  x 1
    #13 Steve Mayers, Jul 10, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
    Steve Mayers

kiwifarms.net
  14. I can't believe I never noticed this thread until just now. All your favorite loveshy cows with 100% less quarantine.

You should see the AutoModerator reply on truecels when you say the word entitled.

• Informative Informative x 13
    • Agree Agree x 1
    aerostar88

aerostar88 all around me are millennial faces

kiwifarms.net
  15. AutoModerator: supported by the same technology behind spambots!

• Like Like x 5
    Wrought

Wrought The Unsevered

kiwifarms.net
  16. Funniest thing about caamib/Marijan, to me, is that he isn't even a real incel. He's had sex before! On numerous occasions! This is supposed to be a forum for permavirgins and none of the users seem to know (or care?) that their glorious leader is "normie scum."

I also love how he's "completely given up on dating Western women"... until the second he's able to get a date with one. Then he's all for it.

• Agree Agree x 18
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Aaron

Aaron Living in Kent Paradise

kiwifarms.net
  17. Then again, I don't think bragging about impregnating mentally ill women and begging your own mother to fuck you would be considered normie scum. They think he's a wise man so I guess the rules of being a true incel don't apply to our friend @Marjan Šiklić

• Agree Agree x 6
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    aerostar88

kiwifarms.net
  18. I mean, I know that some people try to make "incel" out to mean "anyone who is currently involuntarily celibate" but if that's the case, the overlap between people who are "incel" and people who are "single" is like 90%. IMO, if you're not a permavirgin and you STILL self-identify as incel, you're way more pathetic.

Plus, Marijan is always trying to act as if he hates women so much that he'd never be with one even if he had the chance to. If that was true, though, (which it isn't) he's openly admitting that he's voluntarily celibate!

Trying to understand these guys gives me a headache.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Feels Feels x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Aaron

Aaron Living in Kent Paradise

kiwifarms.net
  19. Don't even try. Total waste of time to try to understand what they really believe. All we need to know is that they're pathetic and will die alone. Remember that they think feeeeemale attention is a necessity like food and water.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    aerostar88

kiwifarms.net
  20. I like how they give big Hitleresque speeches directed to the evil normies as if anyone else than a few likeminded nutjobs were reading it.

• Agree Agree x 21
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.