Plagued Incels.is (Previously known as /r/incels) - Subreddit's banned, entitled Manchildren whine about why they can't get laid.

• We've gotten t.me/kiwifarms set up for downtime announcements since Twitter doesn't allow us to have one.

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
6xah38a061e21.jpg

I think hell just froze over.

Buer

The God of Tits and Wine
kiwifarms.net
Yeah because the only reason why a woman would not like incels(and mock them) is because they're "traveling the world taking different dick." Lol stay mad incels those married/want to get married women don't like you either(and they're also laughing at you). It's not just the single cat ladies.

redcent

A pox on both your houses
kiwifarms.net
TFW he assumes your pagan because you're a chick (:_(

I would make a comeback and ask what happens when incels travel the world if that means they're taking dick, but it is quite obvious that they're too chickenshit to walk out their front door let alone travel the world.

Nah, they spend their life in mommies basement. Where they fap to dick.

Edit; BTW who the heck is Ted bundy?

Last edited:

Pina Colada

Class Act with a World Class Rack
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I would make a comeback and ask what happens when incels travel the world if that means they're taking dick, but it is quite obvious that they're too chickenshit to walk out their front door let alone travel the world.

Incels use the same “excuse” for traveling because they wish to score with an Eastern European/Asian mail order bride. And Ted Bundy was a serial rapist and killer who murdered young women in the 70s.

Last edited:

trashbat

Looming Chad
kiwifarms.net
one incel (i think banned from incels.is) got plastic surgery and went to some southeast asian country, where he remains to this day, impregnating random local girls and abandoning them to care for his bastard offspring. from what i can tell lots of incels want to travel to the third world to make use of their whiteness/relatively wealthy foreignness as a sexual advantage

iow when incels travel they go under the knife at a discount and bang foreign girls who don't know better

redcent

kiwifarms.net
Incels use the same “excuse” for traveling because they wish to score with an Eastern European/Asian male order bride. And Ted Bundy was a serial rapist and killer who murdered young women in the 70s.
then pic was incel projection then, on both counts

one incel (i think banned from incels.is) got plastic surgery and went to some southeast asian country, where he remains to this day, impregnating random local girls and abandoning them to care for his bastard offspring. from what i can tell lots of incels want to travel to the third world to make use of their whiteness/relatively wealthy foreignness as a sexual advantage

Legit question, if incels just want to impregnate a bunch of women, why not just go to donate their sperm in one of those IVF places or whatever? From what I hear incels aren't as ugly or unhealthy as they like to say they are.

Why be a dick about it? Why target someone who isn't in position to deal with kids?

Magusyrup

You're using wayyy too many napkins
kiwifarms.net

You got a problem about fapping to dick?
But seriously though, I don't think traveling automatically means you're a slut, and they really are stupid to think that. Also, I hope they never come out of the basement.

Ted Bundy is a nice looking serial killer and a fucked up individual.

trashbat

Looming Chad
kiwifarms.net
Legit question, if incels just want to impregnate a bunch of women, why not just go to donate their sperm in one of those IVF places or whatever? From what I hear incels aren't as ugly or unhealthy as they like to say they are.

Why be a dick about it? Why target someone who isn't in position to deal with kids?
it's probably not the goal, i bet the guy just likes raw dogging it and maybe a feeling of power that comes with dumping a suddenly-dependent woman

ATaxingWoman

Professional Tax Investigator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gymcel wants to lift women and already shoulder slaps them and runs into them
nsnFkLc.jpg
I'm sure that won't get him banned from the gym eventually.

>Women are feral emotion slaves with no discipline
>Which is why men should be allowed to hit them because that's extremely non feral and non emotional
tdwqkwo555g21.jpg

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
Gymcel wants to lift women and already shoulder slaps them and runs into themView attachment 664616 I'm sure that won't get him banned from the gym eventually.

>Which is why men should be allowed to hit them because that's extremely non feral and non emotional
View attachment 664617
Points for having a battered woman as their profile pic
Can't imagine why such a catch has yet to get himself a girl, clearly the fault of the ugly women

Side note, do incels not realise that the girls obsessed with fucking serial killers want to fuck them by definition? Like these TCC girls have such intense saviour complexes they think if they dated the columbine boys they'd be able to save them from the horrors of having to shoot up their school. When incels go on murder sprees they still blame the evil bullies and mean girls for ignoring or bullying them regardless of the actual motive behind the killing (or if the incel actually was ever bullied). Just sterilize these two groups and match them up. Done deal

redcent

kiwifarms.net
it's probably not the goal, i bet the guy just likes raw dogging it and maybe a feeling of power that comes with dumping a suddenly-dependent woman
Ugh.

Gymcel wants to lift women and already shoulder slaps them and runs into themView attachment 664616 I'm sure that won't get him banned from the gym eventually.

View attachment 664617
Who gives a shit about who's fragile and weak? Some people go to the gym for physio cause they're injured, or just to improve health not to prove how uber strong they are.

If he wants to prove the latter so much why doesn't he stick his arm in a mechanical press? Oh right you're a fragile and weak human yourself. Fuck this.

Also note incels always try to "gym max" it's always a gym. Like if you want chicks why not just kill two birds with one stone and try a different sport? Something like a little more fun? (Not the guy in quote though. He should stay away.... from everyone)

Last edited:

Replicant Sasquatch

Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?
kiwifarms.net
Incels are functionally identical to radical Islamists.
>Extreme social conservatism, especially in regards to sex and recreation
>Rabidly misogynistic philosophies; believe women should be denied basic rights and education
>Openly despise modern Western notions of equality and human rights
>Latent pedophilia
>Fetishize virginity
>Respond to any criticisms by painting themselves as an oppressed identity group
>Congregate in hugbox communities where they pat each other on the back
>Occasionally one of them goes on a bloodthirsty edgelord rampage
>When the edgelord rampage occurs, community at large either goes full damage control or will just openly applaud the perpetrator