Plagued Incels.is (Previously known as /r/incels) - Subreddit's banned, entitled Manchildren whine about why they can't get laid.

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The "logic" is "Incels are alt-right, Kiwi Farms is alt-right, therefore Kiwi Farms is an incel site".

Even though incels are universally mocked by the users here and when they do show up they get eviscerated and usually banned as well.
There's married couples here, many users mention a S/O etc. But that really bothers them because lots of these click bait rags are trash people who not only are dishonest, they aren't getting laid because they are 32 years old living in mommy's basement blogging with 90k in debt.

It makes them so upset kiwis mock incels and have healthy sex lives, careers and homes. So they deflect no one wants to fuck them because they are jokers.

Cait Sith

kiwifarms.net
I think it's interesting when people, especially SJW types, group incels in with the alt-right and deem them repulsive because of it considering that incels are often pretty close to SJWs in how they act. They may not use the same terminology but I've seen what are essentially trigger warnings on some "blackpill"/"sui fuel" threads that concern particular demographics of incel, and occasionally their observations about social and gender roles aren't that far off the ground trodden by feminist theory or the like, just with a different angle and interpretation of it.

Of course, there are a lot of similarities between the behaviour of many groups that hold extreme views of some type, even if they think they are polar opposites to the people they disagree with.

ProgKing of the North

Close to the edge, just by the Riverlands
kiwifarms.net
I think it's interesting when people, especially SJW types, group incels in with the alt-right and deem them repulsive because of it considering that incels are often pretty close to SJWs in how they act. They may not use the same terminology but I've seen what are essentially trigger warnings on some "blackpill"/"sui fuel" threads that concern particular demographics of incel, and occasionally their observations about social and gender roles aren't that far off the ground trodden by feminist theory or the like, just with a different angle and interpretation of it.

Of course, there are a lot of similarities between the behaviour of many groups that hold extreme views of some type, even if they think they are polar opposites to the people they disagree with.
Then again you could say that the alt-right itself is pretty similar to SJWs in how they act, getting triggered by the dumbest shit and nobody being pure enough. Horseshoe theory and all that.

Cait Sith

kiwifarms.net
Then again you could say that the alt-right itself is pretty similar to SJWs in how they act, getting triggered by the dumbest shit and nobody being pure enough. Horseshoe theory and all that.
Yeah, I may not have put that post very well but that's basically what I was trying to say - they all take things to extremes in very similar ways with so little self-awareness of how it comes across.

Cricket

Evil from Concentrate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The lack of self-awareness needed to rage about women being too focused on looks in a partner while refusing to date anything less than a 10/10 virgin is almost as fascinating as their failure to realize that their shit personalities, lack of income or work ethic, and pissing in bottles in their basement bedroom of their parents house isn't going to score them any points with even the fatties that they think they're too good for.

scorptatious

It only gets worse from here on in...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, there’s nothing wrong with having personal standards and wanting to be with a hot girl/guy. You shouldn’t have to lower your standards if you’re having a tough time. That’s bad for both sides of the relationship.

The flip side of that is that you need to make yourself the kind of person who would attract that kind of hot girl/guy. And these people don’t want to put in the effort to do that.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, there’s nothing wrong with having personal standards and wanting to be with a hot girl/guy. You shouldn’t have to lower your standards if you’re having a tough time. That’s bad for both sides of the relationship.

The flip side of that is that you need to make yourself the kind of person who would attract that kind of hot girl/guy. And these people don’t want to put in the effort to do that.
Pfft, no how you get a 10 girl when being a 2 guy is just call her a whore and ruin her self esteem then she will date you.

Also bullying is wrong, why don't people like us online?

• Winner
Reactions: MormonofID

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
I wonder what incel forum this one came out of:
View attachment 705255

Granted some (most) of these are 100% accurate for Instagram whores, but you can just feel the mirth behind it. Like whoever made it probably thinks it to applies to all women.
I've spent a fair few years of my life on this semi-normie forum where people blog, and they've always been very reasonable and deep thinking about all their moves and romantic intentions. Even then, 3/4 of these apply to them. They're sensible, well-educated, got life going on for them. Yet those people exist out there who act and think like this also.

I won't say it aint petty to actually call them out on it, but fucking like bunnies until exclusive with someone seems like a pretty common thought. It's also fucking hilarious cus they legitimately think men and women have equal chances in the Tinder-landscape of today; ignoring how two mega-virgin girls went from inexperienced to 2-3 dudes a week once they decided to do so.

flossman

Draxx. Them. Sklounst.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 705956
Yes, I’m sure the people who think seeing “femoids” get abused is “life fuel” just blend in perfectly well with normies
"Quickly! Use all the secret code words so that normies understand femoids are thots and flitzes who gronk Chad when they see a flipdown under the fronz!"

️ronic

Professional Nutjob Stalker
kiwifarms.net
I can't help but read the second one like a Bernie Sanders quote.

"IT'S THE TOP 1% OF THE POPULATION GETS 90% OF THE SEX. THE PUSSY GAME IS RIGGED, AND THIS LEVEL OF INEQUALITY IS UNSUSTAINABLE. WE NEED A SEX ECONOMY THAT WORKS FOR ALL, AND NOT JUST THE CHADS AND STACYS."

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure they look at YouTube makeup gurus with their crazy filters and contouring that only looks good at one angle and associates a girl using some basic foundation to coverup her blemishes to be equally """deceptive"""
Makeup won't change your actual face shape, change your body, alter skin colour unless they drenched their entire body in it, etc. At most it'll give you longer lashes, nicer natural lips, and cover up pimples which will eventually go away anyways on top of the fact that a boyfriend will obviously see you out of makeup.
If we go with this idiot's example then I'd say I wouldn't care what the guy looked like after the sex because it's obviously a one night stand and at the end of the day, I had amazing sex in this example. If I didn't know this pill existed I'd probably have a freak out though but I think that'd be warranted as I went to sleep with one guy and woke up with another and that would actually lead to particularly terrible theoretical situations

NiggerFaggot1488

kiwifarms.net

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Femcels are a very real and more hilarious thing, I'd love to do some digging on crime stats to see what ones are more dangerous.

We have a few high profile incel males like saint elliot but i have a weird hunch femcels are probably more criminal over all both in violent and non offenses.

I have no real theory or backing just a hunch.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino