Plagued Incels.is (Previously known as /r/incels) - Subreddit's banned, entitled Manchildren whine about why they can't get laid.

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Karen™

kiwifarms.net

Papadopoulos

Perc Salesman
kiwifarms.net
This studly lil sped got my attention today:
View attachment 1103397
https://archive.md/ADgnN

Turns out, his tantrum is part of a larger saga.

Ass-blasted and impotent, even in his fantasy life :story:

I assume his instructor told him to put his phone away during class, and the rest is rage-wanking, but maybe I'm underestimating the superpower of autism.
Truly an exceptional being, king of the times.

LtCucumber

Girls, Girls, Girls
kiwifarms.net

Keystone

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So some incels decided to try to add themselves to the LGBT acronym recently.

View attachment 1113456

If only they put this much effort into excising the "T" that's been causing so much damage these past few years. Don't get me wrong, watching whiny incels get denied access to the fag federation is funny, but still.

DrunkNDoziNDragN

I have the biggest gold heap on this trash heap
kiwifarms.net
I think the whole dogpill thing is (aside from being yet another coping mechanism) the result of incel's inability to view women in any other context than sexual. As PJW just clarified there in his tweet, incels believe platonic love is impossible with sexually active women. It cannot happen.

They cannot see the obvious fact that women (catladies/dog moms) are using these animals as proxies for platonic love. An incel can only see a woman as a sexual outlet therefore woman+dog=woman fucking dog.

Bani

Rob Liefeld's Pouches
kiwifarms.net

Papadopoulos

Perc Salesman
kiwifarms.net
I think the whole dogpill thing is (aside from being yet another coping mechanism) the result of incel's inability to view women in any other context than sexual. As PJW just clarified there in his tweet, incels believe platonic love is impossible with sexually active women. It cannot happen.

They cannot see the obvious fact that women (catladies/dog moms) are using these animals as proxies for platonic love. An incel can only see a woman as a sexual outlet therefore woman+dog=woman fucking dog.
Thinking with one's dick taken to the extreme.