Plagued Incels.is (Previously known as /r/incels) - Subreddit's banned, entitled Manchildren whine about why they can't get laid.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Non-Expert!

Feel free to misgender me.
kiwifarms.net
This studly lil sped got my attention today:
View attachment 1103397
https://archive.md/ADgnN

Turns out, his tantrum is part of a larger saga.

Ass-blasted and impotent, even in his fantasy life :story:

I assume his instructor told him to put his phone away during class, and the rest is rage-wanking, but maybe I'm underestimating the superpower of autism.
Ok here is a little bit of insight, as I worked at a college instructor for over a decade.

This student is fighting his own internal war about evil girls who reject him because he is a complete douche. He lacks proper coping strategies, such as moving on with his life and doing something interesting with it. He also is very inept at wearing the mask that everybody else wears, keeping his problems to himself, and focusing on the task at hand.

Teacher can not read his mind, because you open up a can of worms.. Even if you "get" what is bothering the kid, you are not his therapist, and your job is to teach what is on the syllabus, to the entire class.

So to keep it professional and on task, you have three general categories: on task and participating, off task and not participating, and off task and disruptive.

He was number 3: off task and disruptive. He is also accusing the teacher of things that she simply does not want to get into, such as discussing her motivations for marrying her husband, in front of the class. She probably threw him out, because he was being "toxic" as in upsetting other students with his beliefs about them, and being off topic.

Principal doesn't have time time this shit today. In fact the more school officials engage, the more they open themselves up to lawsuit.

Last edited:

Non-Expert!

kiwifarms.net
Maybe if we round up all the incels and hose them down with pressure washers to get the grease out of their folds women might like them more.
Speaking as a married, cisgendered, heteroromantic, gender-conforming heterosexual woman,* these guys are unfuckable because of their personalities are so ugly. Their assumptions about others, especially about women, are frightening. Their pent-up rage, self-centereness, and incapacity to empathize with others are not only deal-breakers, but are scary to anybody who doesn't want to be a target.

I know that you mean well, but hygiene is the least of their failings. Poor hygiene is much easier to fix than their rotten personalities.

*disclaimer.

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Speaking as a married, cisgendered, heteroromantic, gender-conforming heterosexual woman,* these guys are unfuckable because of their personalities are so ugly. Their assumptions about others, especially about women, are frightening. Their pent-up rage, self-centereness, and incapacity to empathize with others are not only deal-breakers, but are scary to anybody who doesn't want to be a target.

I know that you mean well, but hygiene is the least of their failings. Poor hygiene is much easier to fix than their rotten personalities.

*disclaimer.
I don't know how, but women can "smell" desperation. It's not attractive.

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
EBA6A1DD-F804-4601-A6F5-2D24F7666E23.jpeg

I’m not even going to get into how fucked up and wrong this is, I just want to point out that this is example number 10,459 of incels supporting pedophilia.

Also, I love how incels always assume that in an old-fashioned patriarchal society they’d get their pick of women. If women themselves don’t choose incels, why would their fathers? Incels have nothing to offer, they’re self-proclaimed bottom feeders. Why would a father give his daughter to them?

Beluga

Just a little white whale on the go
kiwifarms.net
Countries/societies/cultures that nowadays stil have the dreadful mindset of fathers/men owning every female in their family aren't really known for being bastions of wellness, health, peace and prosperity.

Incels are beyond unfuckable, they're just oxygen thieves. Apart from their non-existent personalities, I assume lack of personal hygiene and physical attractiveness, they're also so fucking stupid and ignorant it's almost hard to believe it.

Cosmos

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Countries/societies/cultures that nowadays stil have the dreadful mindset of fathers/men owning every female in their family aren't really known for being bastions of wellness, health, peace and prosperity.
Dude, that’s exactly it. Societies/cultures that squander a full half of their population’s potential due to what genitalia they were born with aren’t exactly role models. It’s just stupid, think of how many brilliant women have changed the world for the better and stimulated scientific/cultural evolution (Marie Curie, Grace Hopper, Rosalind Franklin, Dorothy Hodgkin, Ada Lovelace, Tu Youyou, etc). Now think of their genius wasting away and getting squandered because some people think all women are good for is shooting out babies and taking care of men.

Plus, patriarchal societies treat men like shit too. Expect to be used and abused like a pack mule unless you’re rich and powerful. Cultures that treat women like property don’t have a great human rights record. Incels would be at the near bottom of the totem pole, just above women, which is all they want.

Beluga

Just a little white whale on the go
kiwifarms.net
It's like Christopher Hitchens beautifully put in the way only he could: "The cure for poverty has a name, in fact, it's called the empowerment of women. If you give women some control over the rate at which they reproduce, if you give them a say, take them off the animal cycle of reproduction to which nature and some religious doctrine condemns them, and then if you throw in a handful of seeds, the floor of everything in that village, not just poverty, but health and education, will rise."

Incels are essentially pathetic manlets who are deeply, deeply scared and insecure. They don't have the balls to accept the fact that their shit life is caused by them and not some kind of global feminine conspiracy theory.

Non-Expert!

kiwifarms.net
People in general have evolved to sense that something is off. Although it is freaky to think about, we have only lived settled, agricultural societies, "civilization" for the past 12,000 years or so. Before that we were hunter-gatherers. My timeline is probably off, but my point remains. State level societies, with laws and a codified justice systems are comparitively speaking, yesterday. 2,000,000 of hunting and gathering, in small bands that gradually increased in complexity to clans, tribes, etc.

What does this mean?

It means that humankind, for most of its history, could end up being somebody's lunch. We are actually limited by walking on two feet. And as the brain evolved, swinging from trees was off the table. But really, the apex predator is a young human, male adult. Unprotected women and children can be preyed upon by an intruder who believes it is his right, for example, to rape the women in your band.

Obviously, in today's world. an incel with such ideation can be identified, labeled, contained and managed. And we have a formal awareness of human psychology, etc. But even a couple centuries ago, a guy who comes off as desperate will tip off the women but also the men in the tribe, family, clan, depending on the level of development.

Also at an instinctive level, the quality of man you breed with = what he can provide = your and your children's chance of survival, on so many levels. So we have the creep detector installed for a reason. It goes back hundreds of thousands of years.

View attachment 1117775

I’m not even going to get into how fucked up and wrong this is, I just want to point out that this is example number 10,459 of incels supporting pedophilia.

Also, I love how incels always assume that in an old-fashioned patriarchal society they’d get their pick of women. If women themselves don’t choose incels, why would their fathers? Incels have nothing to offer, they’re self-proclaimed bottom feeders. Why would a father give his daughter to them?
This incel is clearly NOT an anthropologist, and he is pulling this theory out of the depths of his virgin asshole. There is no factual basis WHATSOEVER for this shit-formed theory.

Last edited:

Duke Nukem

Leader of the Anti-Chad Extermination Squad
kiwifarms.net
I've always had more guy friends than gal friends. Maybe some of them wanted to date me, but I think most guys just like having a woman as a friend who has similar interests that they don't have to be on guard around. 🤷‍♀️
Likewise, women often like having gay men as friends because they can have guys around without worrying about them wanting to fuck her. Male feminists have probably tried this act in the hope he can get close enough to "win her heart" or some gay shit like that. Basically a shitty romantic comedy.

Maybe if we round up all the incels and hose them down with pressure washers to get the grease out of their folds women might like them more.
There is nothing you can do to make women like incels, that's the point. Some people just will never get to find that partner/mate/one night stand/etc. because they aren't the type of person that anybody is attracted to. There's a reason that video game, anime, sci-fi, and MLP conventions are full of guys like this, it's an escape from their garbage realities.

dotONION

meatspin.mp4 (HD) (2019)
kiwifarms.net
The carpill raises its head.

View attachment 1076831
Late and gay here, but what the hell is the carpill? Dogpill I can see where it came from because there's a song and a whole well-recorded internet drama about a white girl pretending to fuck dogs for infamy and neetbux. But is the suggestion here that girls are fucking cars? Or that your Honda Chad is deepdicking all the Stacys?

Non-Expert!

kiwifarms.net
First off, no society considers rape to be acceptable. We are human beings. In terms of reproduction, major differences between us and cats and dogs, center on anatomical basics, such as we generally get it on face to face, we have a fertile time that is hidden from others, and we walk on two legs. We also don't consciously rely on our sense of smell to detect the sexual availability of a potential partner.

Cats and dogs don't rape each other. Sex for cats and dogs is an urge they get, and as far as people are concerned, no comparison. You could have a pitbull and boxer bitch shamelessly drooling all over each other, mating in the parlor, while diplomats and ambassadors sip tea and nibble on finger sandwiches at the White House. Cats will leave out the back door and seek out the Tom in the alley who sprays the most urine and has the biggest balls, and screatch while he tears her up, as they balance on the side of a slaughterhouse dumpster.

We love our pets but let's not go overboard on identifying with how they came into the world. And as a side, cats and dogs walk on 4 legs and have a bicornate uterus, which basically means that in general, pregnancy and whelping does not strain the muscles, organs, tendons and bones, that surround or are encased by the pelvis, as it does to human women. Puppies and kittens heads are smaller, and they don't have shoulders like our infants do.

So the inherent risks of childbirth and the precarious condition of human newborns, make rape absolutely unacceptable in any society. In situations where women are considered war bootie, it is because they kill the men.

Last edited:

Cosmos

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
First off, no society considers rape to be acceptable. We are human beings. In terms of reproduction, major differences between us and cats and dogs, center on anatomical basics, such as we generally get it on face to face, we have a fertile time that is hidden from others, and we walk on two legs. We also don't consciously rely on our sense of smell to detect the sexual availability of a potential partner.

Cats and dogs don't rape each other. Sex for cats and dogs is an urge they get, and as far as people are concerned, no comparison. You could have a pitbull and boxer bitch shamelessly drooling all over each other, mating in the parlor, while diplomats and ambassadors sip tea and nibble on finger sandwiches at the White House. Cats will leave out the back door and seek out the Tom in the alley who has the sprays the most urine and has the biggest balls, and screatch while he tears her up, as they balance on the side of a slaughterhouse dumpster.

We love our pets but let's not go overboard on identifying with how they came into the world. And as a side, cats and dogs walk on 4 legs and have a bicornate uterus, which basically means that in general, pregnancy and whelping does not strain the muscles, organs, tendons and bones, that surround or are encased by the pelvis, as it does to human women. Puppies and kittens heads are smaller, and they don't have shoulders like our infants do.

So the inherent risks of childbirth and the precarious condition of human newborns, make rape absolutely unacceptable in any society. In situations where women are considered war bootie, it is because they kill the men.
Unfortunately, I have to disagree with the “rape has always been unacceptable” argument. It’s true that the majority of societies have frowned upon it, but that’s because it was considered a property crime against the woman’s father or husband. Even then, rape of “undesirable” women (such as the poor and prostitutes) was often overlooked.

A good example of rape being codified is in Islam, which has a verse in the Quran giving Muslim men the right to rape their female captives and to purchase non-Muslim women for sex slavery (scroll down to “Sexual intercourse” and “Concubinage”). Yeah, it’s gross.

Also, rape during times of war and conflict is ubiquitous and has been practiced at least a little by virtually all armies. It’s used as a way to humiliate and psychologically torment the enemy (“Look, we’re defiling your women and there’s nothing you can do about it”).

So basically, rape of a culture’s/societies’/group’s own women is seen as bad, but for the most part no such stipulation exists against women belonging to a different culture/group, especially one they’re in conflict with. This sadly makes sense, because once again in traditional societies rape is seen as bad because it’s a property crime/sullies the honor of the woman’s family. If a woman isn’t part of your group, those hang ups go away.

redcent

What happens when a coin lands on it's edge
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1117775

They complain about women not being "marriage material" (read: what they mean is slavery material) while being the antithesis incarnate of fuckability. They've already ruined their souls with poison they're far from any use of proper marriage aka a loving relationship.

They want a world of ownership so much maybe they should try it - as the women--see how they'd like it

It's like Christopher Hitchens beautifully put in the way only he could: "The cure for poverty has a name, in fact, it's called the empowerment of women. If you give women some control over the rate at which they reproduce, if you give them a say, take them off the animal cycle of reproduction to which nature and some religious doctrine condemns them, and then if you throw in a handful of seeds, the floor of everything in that village, not just poverty, but health and education, will rise."

Incels are essentially pathetic manlets who are deeply, deeply scared and insecure. They don't have the balls to accept the fact that their shit life is caused by them and not some kind of global feminine conspiracy theory.
It's been a trend among incels to complain about women who either don't get pregnant (have abortions, get a career, use birth control... Never mind the men who vouch their SOs to do that) or who choose different races. I'm guessing some of their rage is based off of racism and some need to breed more of x race and the ability of women to choose who they want is a threat to that...

...Good. It needs a threat. If anything nerds to be bred out it's racist bullshit

Non-Expert!

kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately, I have to disagree with the “rape has always been unacceptable” argument. It’s true that the majority of societies have frowned upon it, but that’s because it was considered a property crime against the woman’s father or husband. Even then, rape of “undesirable” women (such as the poor and prostitutes) was often overlooked.

A good example of rape being codified is in Islam, which has a verse in the Quran giving Muslim men the right to rape their female captives and to purchase non-Muslim women for sex slavery (scroll down to “Sexual intercourse” and “Concubinage”). Yeah, it’s gross.

Also, rape during times of war and conflict is ubiquitous and has been practiced at least a little by virtually all armies. It’s used as a way to humiliate and psychologically torment the enemy (“Look, we’re defiling your women and there’s nothing you can do about it”).

So basically, rape of a culture’s/societies’/group’s own women is seen as bad, but for the most part no such stipulation exists against women belonging to a different culture/group, especially one they’re in conflict with. This sadly makes sense, because once again in traditional societies rape is seen as bad because it’s a property crime/sullies the honor of the woman’s family. If a woman isn’t part of your group, those hang ups go away.
Right ... the fact that it is acceptable to rape someone else's women, says something about how rape is viewed ... And maybe it is overlooked if marginalized women are raped ...

The only point I was trying to make, is that the idiot who said that unmarried women and girls, who men like him perceive to be sexually available to other men, are rapeable, and even in the most barbaric of societies, that is not the case.

Why isn't it?

Common sense, really. If some Joe or Stan has an itch to dominate and show someone who is boss, and he rapes the neighbor's daughter based on rumors that she freely consented to have sex in the past, he still has to deal with the ire of the neighbor. It also leads to problems. If she remembers who raped her, or even thinks she remembered, and she falls pregnant, then the accused rapist would be responsible for the child and woman, even if she got pregnant before or after he raped her.

Also rape is not universally regarded as war booty. Again, the problem with rape, is that it spreads disease, creates life, and it makes the enemy even more likely to seek vengeance and up the ante.

And in cases of societies where rape is considered a property crime, it is a crime, first off. But secondly, they find out who did it, the guy is often forced to marry her, oppressive yes. But nowhere would A girl's parents and community elders say "consequence for raping our daughter is 14 shekels." Fack no.

Basically the act destabilizes existing social support systems and unravels the fabric of families and society. So knowing this, rape as an instrument of war, is not universal.

Last edited:

TowinKarz

And the deer and the antelope.....
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Guys can "smell" it too.

But, instead of being genetically wired to say "Woah, avoid that one" they instead are wired to think "Aha, insecure means easy pickings, all the sex I could want at minimal effort!"

And a week to a month later, he'll be trying to recruit his friends and coworkers to his side in the latest dispute between him and his "psycho" girl who "wasn't always like she is now" (i.e.- I didn't think she had THAT much fight in her, despite the mental problems and low self esteem!)