Plagued Incels.is (Previously known as /r/incels) - Subreddit's banned, entitled Manchildren whine about why they can't get laid.

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Non-Expert!

Feel free to misgender me.
kiwifarms.net
Guys can "smell" it too.

But, instead of being genetically wired to say "Woah, avoid that one" they instead are wired to think "Aha, insecure means easy pickings, all the sex I could want at minimal effort!"

And a week to a month later, he'll be trying to recruit his friends and coworkers to his side in the latest dispute between him and his "psycho" girl who "wasn't always like she is now" (i.e.- I didn't think she had THAT much fight in her, despite the mental problems and low self esteem!)
Guess someone learned their lesson ...

Well here's one ... not all incels are celibate. But all of them settle into the role at some point. Yes they do recruit young and naive women. Yes they are deeply insecure. Yes they would prefer to view a woman as his own skeet rag, fuck pillow, rag doll and mother figure. Yes they are full of rage. No, they don't outgrow it, when they finally get laid. Yes their hideous personalities are noted by everyone around them. No, they are not uglier or smellier than the average guy. No, they can't relate to women in any way shape or form.

Voltaire

Frankenstein Gangster Communist Computer God
kiwifarms.net
I was stunned because PJW is at least an above average looking guy. He was one of the situations that enlightened me that it's not 100% looks.
Pjw is unintentionally hilarious which is more than I can say for the virtue signalling cucks who want good boy points for calling him out.

Reactions: Wright

Non-Expert!

kiwifarms.net
Crisick aka Chris Nastaste - misogynist poster on incel forums Lookism.net and Looksmax.meQ

This is a physically attractive guy but he ain't getting near me or MY cooch. No sir. I think that this is the point that the poster is trying to make, without being able to speak for others.

In fact, just based on those pictures, he exudes awful. It is like there are invisible rainbows of multiple shades of awful coming out of his ears, nose and mouth.

Not violent, or freaky. It is like his narcissism is grotesquely obvious.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
6498C3C9-B65C-40F2-982C-499C74C68556.jpeg

Love how the voice of reason gets downvoted.

Also, I don’t understand why incels have such a visceral hatred for “holes” and “whores” when prostitutes are basically their only way of getting laid unless they radically change their personalities.

Last edited by a moderator:

redcent

What happens when a coin lands on it's edge
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1130297

Love how the voice of reason gets downvoted.

Also, I don’t understand why incels have such a visceral hatred for “holes” and “whores” when prostitutes are basically their only way of getting laid unless they radically change their personalities.
They only hate it when the prostitutes are female. You don't see them talk much at all about the male ones...

I'm guessing it's their way of being holier than art thou. They want to feel better than others so they say "I'm a virgin, therefore I'm better than someone who's had sex, which is wrong, therefore it's okay to wish harm and feel all this hatred towards this person who has had sex or who I think has had sex"

Chances are they wouldn't say half this horrid stuff if they didn't feel such hatred. That's where the slip in morals really start.

Reactions: Tatu Carreta2

Non-Expert!

kiwifarms.net
Crisick aka Chris Nastaste - misogynist poster on incel forums Lookism.net and Looksmax.me

Crisick aka Chris Nastaste - misogynist poster on incel forums Lookism.net and Looksmax.me

IP address: 2a01:e35:2ef5:b0a0:582d:2d76:f6b3:9cd5

Geo-location: 46° 35′ 14.64″ N; 0° 19′ 59.52″ E

Postal Code: 86000

View attachment 1125173

View attachment 1125174

View attachment 1125172

I PRESENT TO YOU CRIS NASTASE FROM PARIS, FRANCE.

https://twitter.com/crisnastase
https://www.artstation.com/crisnastase
https://vimeo.com/user66328404

Hey these two⬆⬇ seem more like closeted faggots, than incels. Black kid gives off an autistic vibe. Very few young black guys these days let their hair nap up like that. Grooming is a really big thing with black folks.

Makale Truss aka Achathin - misogynist user of incel forums Looksmax.me and Lookism.net

Makale Truss aka Achathin - misogynist user of incel forums Looksmax.me and Lookism.net

Address: 1617 N Mayflower Ct, Milwaukee, WI 53205

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/makale.truss.3 - https://archive.ph/Euume

View attachment 1126039

Mother: Monique Truss

Unless mom is posting freaky shit on incel or fag forums, can we kindly keep some boundaries in place? If somebody (like an prospective employer) does a search on her, and she comes up on here, this is just more shit to top off what is probably already a full bucket.

Also, same goes with Chris, Abby, Emily ... what if they can't get security clearances, teaching jobs or decent husbands, due to their brother's behavior?

I know that I come across as moralpfagging. But seriously, if I were the freaky bitch who posts a picture of myself butt naked along side an image of some guy's big * in my mouth, I would absolutely deserve the consequences. But you posted my brother and sisters names and addresses? ... is ruining the lives of people who are not involved, your intention?

I'll delete collateral names if you are willing to.

Sorry about the moralfaggotry.

Jack Robert Harris aka Skittlekorn - rObErT - crjenthusiast - copeishope - Robert01; misogynist user of incel forums Looksmax.me Lookism.net Incels.co

Jack Robert Harris aka Skittlekorn - rObErT - crjenthusiast - copeishope - Robert01; misogynist user of incel forums Looksmax.me Lookism.net Incels.co

City: Regina Saskatchewan

Phone Number: 3067379902

Sisters: Jordan Harris - Morgan Harris - Abbigail Harris - Emily Harris

Father: Chris Harris

View attachment 1125168

I'm also aware of the posibility of copping a threadban, but sometimes there are risks you take. No hate.

Last edited:

Pina Colada

Batshit crazy in love
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is over 2 years old.
Yeah, I didn't realize until I saw the now banned subreddit. Here's something new to make up for it:
foid race.png

Explain how having diddly-squat to offer a woman's father gives her a societal advantage, especially when they didn't have much of a choice (if any) in marriage back then.