Plagued Incels.is (Previously known as /r/incels) - Subreddit's banned, entitled Manchildren whine about why they can't get laid.

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Non-Expert!

Feel free to misgender me.
kiwifarms.net
Poor, poor, poor kid ...

Has no real concept of the power of a 35 year old vagina ... I suppose you have you have to start with your vagina-toting peers like most youth do, and learn as you go ...

Has also never experienced what a well-adjusted woman, of any age, has to offer. Especially if she has children who are also well-adjusted, enough.

As for the undesirable middle-age woman, let's start with making sure there is always enough ice in the freezer for cold drinks, the extra cheezy-touch on a lasagna, notices funk growing in the bathroom somewhere, and quietly cleans it ...

And 10 years from now, her son or daughter can cheerfully and willingly pick their stepfather (spoken in a respectful voice) from the hospital after he has ankle surgery.

This happens in homes all over the world, every day. Odd how nobody discusses this.

Some of these Incels would deserve our pity, if they weren't so explosive.

Papadopoulos

Perc Salesman
kiwifarms.net
That group is a combination of incels/mgtows/redpillers are rolled into one. I also saw a pedo there once too. See here: https://www.reddit.com/r/WhereAreAllTheGoodMen/comments/f0apz5/looks_like_cat_and_ice_cream_shops_are_about_to/

View attachment 1137447
Of course a paedo would lurk there. Yeah where are all the "good men"? nothing screams "i'm a catch" like wishing womyn were your legal property and also wanting to molest kids. I feel like that supreme gentleman that teaches English (or so he claims) should surely be arrested.

NotSendingTheirBest

Sadistic and euphoric
kiwifarms.net
Ah, at least it's an EU member for a change. Somehow, Ukraine is usually the main Eastern European destination for objective losers from all walks of life, including romantic ones.

yeah, I know, I'm not the one to judge. Surprisingly enough, they don't seem to understand that by leaning on their "exoticness", they are contributing to an increase in people, who might never have a partner.

Sure, you are not a helpless victim in this case and while being single perpetually is a difficult pill to swallow, it is swallowable. But by arriving in less fortunate countries, you're propping up the demand and, ironically, spread the misery you're complaining about.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Vecr

Non-Expert!

kiwifarms.net
Ah, at least it's an EU member for a change. Somehow, Ukraine is usually the main Eastern European destination for objective losers from all walks of life, including romantic ones.

yeah, I know, I'm not the one to judge. Surprisingly enough, they don't seem to understand that by leaning on their "exoticness", they are contributing to an increase in people, who might never have a partner.

Sure, you are not a helpless victim in this case and while being single perpetually is a difficult pill to swallow, it is swallowable. But by arriving in less fortunate countries, you're propping up the demand and, ironically, spread the misery you're complaining about.
Look, bottom line, these guys are sex pests. And the Bulgaria story was particularly bad. Eastern Europeans might have a different read on these unfuckable predatory manlets, because they can attribute "that" uneasy feeling to the fact that they are not Bulgarian or Ukranian. So their guard might be a bit down, Plus local shopkeepers might make excuses for him especially if he has some purchasing power.

These countries are also economically at a significant disadvantage. So a genuine Anglophone might be given the benefit of the doubt, and they might tolerate behavior from him that they wouldn't from a member of the community. There is always another explanation: he doesn't speak the language, he doesn't know our customs, it is his clothing, all British are eccentric, he is away from his family, he is an intellectual and we are village folk, he has this odd interest in Bulgaria ...

Eastern Europe has an appeal because white men can bring home white prey. Not everybody is into oriental types.

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
937B17A6-E8CA-4906-B4EA-936DB5F381B9.jpeg

How is this nonsense easier to believe to them than “some people just are really happy together and are faithful to each other”?

Also apparently there’s an apex Chad out there who’s fucking literally every women who’s alive, who knew?

Doctor Placebo

Israeli Autism Awareness
kiwifarms.net

Look, bottom line, these guys are sex pests. And the Bulgaria story was particularly bad. Eastern Europeans might have a different read on these unfuckable predatory manlets, because they can attribute "that" uneasy feeling to the fact that they are not Bulgarian or Ukranian. So their guard might be a bit down, Plus local shopkeepers might make excuses for him especially if he has some purchasing power.

These countries are also economically at a significant disadvantage. So a genuine Anglophone might be given the benefit of the doubt, and they might tolerate behavior from him that they wouldn't from a member of the community. There is always another explanation: he doesn't speak the language, he doesn't know our customs, it is his clothing, all British are eccentric, he is away from his family, he is an intellectual and we are village folk, he has this odd interest in Bulgaria ...

Eastern Europe has an appeal because white men can bring home white prey. Not everybody is into oriental types.
Besides the economic issues, doesn't the Ukraine also have an imbalance of more women than men? I know a lot of Eastern European countries were like that not too long ago.

If it's any consolation, a lot of the women in these countries (both Asian and Eastern European) who are hunting for a western guy are obvious gold diggers who are just looking for a green card, and some of them are straight up current or former prostitutes. It's not always like that, and sometimes things work out, but I know of quite a few such cases, and these guys are the exact kind of mega autist who wouldn't be able to separate the women who just want a meal ticket from the women who... well also are looking for a meal ticket, but want a genuine loving relationship to go with it. I'm sure a ton of them get taken advantage of because they always go for the hottest piece of ass and will fall for being told what they want to hear on the most shallow level, while their own repulsive personalities repel all the sincere women who aren't complete grifters.

I bet there are a ton of self fulfilling prophecies when incels who think all women are vapid cheaters go hunting for foreign brides.

View attachment 1155437

How is this nonsense easier to believe to them than “some people just are really happy together and are faithful to each other”?

Also apparently there’s an apex Chad out there who’s fucking literally every women who’s alive, who knew?
That well known law of nature: "There's always a bigger chad, and he will always fuck your girl."

darkwingosonichugorl

kiwifarms.net
I probably will be stupider for finding out, but what exactly is the juggernaut law?
3-5/10 women have extremely boosted social value because every ugly male wants to fuck them and thinks they have a chance because they're roughly looksmatched. These average/below average women also tend to be meaner to ugly males than most females because of this attention, and then ugly males hate them more, etc...

That guy went into the "all women are cheaters" bullshit, which really has nothing to do with juggernaut law.

Last edited:

Non-Expert!

kiwifarms.net
Besides the economic issues, doesn't the Ukraine also have an imbalance of more women than men? I know a lot of Eastern European countries were like that not too long ago.

If it's any consolation, a lot of the women in these countries (both Asian and Eastern European) who are hunting for a western guy are obvious gold diggers who are just looking for a green card, and some of them are straight up current or former prostitutes. It's not always like that, and sometimes things work out, but I know of quite a few such cases, and these guys are the exact kind of mega autist who wouldn't be able to separate the women who just want a meal ticket from the women who... well also are looking for a meal ticket, but want a genuine loving relationship to go with it. I'm sure a ton of them get taken advantage of because they always go for the hottest piece of ass and will fall for being told what they want to hear on the most shallow level, while their own repulsive personalities repel all the sincere women who aren't complete grifters.

I bet there are a ton of self fulfilling prophecies when incels who think all women are vapid cheaters go hunting for foreign brides.

That well known law of nature: "There's always a bigger chad, and he will always fuck your girl."

Unfortunately though, this incel in question was perving on a bunch of way underaged girls in a ballet class, correct?

Incels ALWAYS go for foreign women. I believe that they call us "Ameriskanks" and stuff like that.

And while they think that they are getting a Geisha, lady toy or proto-Babushka, they always underestimate the power of these "foreign" women.

It is like the ideal wife is chef in the kitchen, an ornament on the couch, and a slut in the bedroom.

... until she learns English at the local community college ... gets her certifications, her green card and ditches his pathetic ass.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: IAmNotAlpharius

Storm_Provider

Quit treading on me, asshole.
kiwifarms.net
there's another incel website which is pro-rape.com, here a post that I found there that caught my attention, enjoy.
View attachment 1156134
>Grand Wizard
Gee, they even brought the Klan into it. What a fucking mess of a website, the users might aswell be a bunch of sex offenders.
EDIT: It's hard to be an incel and a SEX offender, but oh well, everybody starts somewhere.