Plagued Incels.is (Previously known as /r/incels) - Subreddit's banned, entitled Manchildren whine about why they can't get laid.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Bunny Tracks

Don't Fear The Reaper
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are you one of those people that deny the inherent differences in muscle mass and physical endurance?
No, but I think that killing girls just because they're not as strong as boys is pretty shitty, and misogynistic.

Edit: Lmao, the dumbass deleted his post and then decided to PM me the exact same question.
1629862965589.png

1629863004202.png

Last edited:

JimmyNugget

Go to the Stars, Get Candy Bars
kiwifarms.net

Cryonic Haunted Bullets

Lindy Walking to Heaven
kiwifarms.net
For decades prior to 2016, self-described incels were not those thing outside maybe a couple years on love-shy. Things changed in 2016. The major incel forums from 1993-2016 were not reported on at all.

Mainstream media elevated psycopaths across the board in 2016, (including in incel spaces, although that was a small component), so they could stay financially solvent and have more sensational shit to report on.
I disagree. Incel culture has been batshit insane from the very beginning. PSL theory (the stuff Elliot Rodger was snorting) has existed in its current form, nearly unchanged, since 2013.

I have more sympathy for the looksmaxers but even then I stop at a certain point. Body dysmorphia in males is almost never addressed, and needs more study. The gay male community can tell you that. Posting anorexic positivity type threads encouraging others and yourself to harm themselves is something that should be stopped, and without taking down the forum or being able to pry these people off the computer (we're not their IRL family or friends) the most we can do is constantly point out flaws in the logic and make fun of it.
Having studied the looksmaxxers extensively, my sympathy for them has dropped to near nil.

These people are not hurting themselves. They aren't anything at all. The vast majority of them will never get any sort of surgery; in fact, a user's activity in these communities seems to be inversely correlated with the likelihood of actually doing anything about their predicament. For the most part they're just there to share vengeful "ascension" fantasies.

portrait_of_the_incel_as_a_young_man.png

The thing is, however, is that incel question provides a very easy platform for people to moralize and grandstand without any nuance and/or any lulz even. Evidence being in this very topic. Who's going to argue for you, that you are not a bad person if you argue for female enslavement and if you denigrate half of the global population? It's really easy to get a dopamine hit when you're just dunking on people who do not have even the slightest leg to stand on.
100% agree with you. Too little substance in this thread, too many people saying the same obvious boring shit over and over again.

"I'm not lucky with women, but at least I don't want to put them in breeding barns!" is not the flex you guys think it is.

jenstark101

kiwifarms.net
The issue is that before they didn't have an outlet or a place where they can all gather, share stories and get radicalized. Now they do. That's the issue here. I'd say that at least half of the incels out there are just guys with an unfortunate lack of social skills because they spent their youth sitting indoors and playing video games. They never "learned" how to speak to people and so are slightly behind the curve. And instead of trying to learn how to human they just throw up their hands, say it's impossible for them to change and then seethe in their inability to get pussy.

And if they stopped being so damned autistic for half a minute and actually put their minds to it they could succeed. Sure they might not get the prom queen or the head cheerleader but at least they'd have someone. But no it's easier to blame women for them not having game and not blame themselves for not trying. Look at Elliot Roger. He did everything he could think of to get a woman except, you know, actually talking to them. Most women are not going to walk up to you, whip your dick out and start sucking it. You need to be the one to over there and get her into the mood to do it.

Don't like it? Too bad. That's how the world works. Nothing that you get that you didn't work for is ever truly worth it.
There were like 5-6 incel forums before the Redditized ones. They were feminist, near SJW forums.

I disagree. Incel culture has been batshit insane from the very beginning. PSL theory (the stuff Elliot Rodger was snorting) has existed in its current form, nearly unchanged, since 2013.

Having studied the looksmaxxers extensively, my sympathy for them has dropped to near nil.

These people are not hurting themselves. They aren't anything at all. The vast majority of them will never get any sort of surgery; in fact, a user's activity in these communities seems to be inversely correlated with the likelihood of actually doing anything about their predicament. For the most part they're just there to share vengeful "ascension" fantasies.

View attachment 2478082

100% agree with you. Too little substance in this thread, too many people saying the same obvious boring shit over and over again.

"I'm not lucky with women, but at least I don't want to put them in breeding barns!" is not the flex you guys think it is.
IncelSupport.org, incel.myonlineplace.org, incelsite.com, and Alana's place were the only self-described incel forums before Reddit

They were more behaved than most forums in general from my knowledge. All changed when Caamib took the PSL scene into the incel space through /r/Truecels, later /r/incels

JimboWhales

kiwifarms.net
No, but I think that killing girls just because they're not as strong as boys is pretty shitty, and misogynistic.

Edit: Lmao, the dumbass deleted his post and then decided to PM me the exact same question.
View attachment 2477940
View attachment 2477941
It’s a weird argument for him to make because China isn’t the only country to have farms and experience famines yet they’re one of the only countries that constantly has an issue with killing off female babies to the point that there’s large gender disparities, even in the modern era where they’re relatively industrialized. If it was an issue globally then maybe it would make sense to argue that killing females is a pragmatic choice and not just a social one, but it’s obviously not.

Vince McMahon

Now with more kayfabe
kiwifarms.net
It’s a weird argument for him to make because China isn’t the only country to have farms and experience famines yet they’re one of the only countries that constantly has an issue with killing off female babies to the point that there’s large gender disparities, even in the modern era where they’re relatively industrialized. If it was an issue globally then maybe it would make sense to argue that killing females is a pragmatic choice and not just a social one, but it’s obviously not.
Chinese son preference is on the downward trend, actually but if you insist, let's start again with dowry payments:

Care for the elderly:

Son preference isn't influenced by "misogyny". If anything, there's a shitload of expectations on sons in South-East Asia, about "continuing the bloodline" and care for the elderly members of the family, which skews the sex ratio further, which exacerbates the problem.
China only in 2009 implemented a pension scheme for old age in rural areas, where, surprise, most of the female foeticide happens:

It's a pragmatic choice within the South-Asian culture and not China specifically. Regardless of industrialization, the dowry system continues and so the expectations upon males to provide.

JaneThough

We are preexisting conditions
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chinese son preference is on the downward trend, actually but if you insist, let's start again with dowry payments:

Care for the elderly:

Son preference isn't influenced by "misogyny". If anything, there's a shitload of expectations on sons in South-East Asia, about "continuing the bloodline" and care for the elderly members of the family, which skews the sex ratio further, which exacerbates the problem.
China only in 2009 implemented a pension scheme for old age in rural areas, where, surprise, most of the female foeticide happens:

It's a pragmatic choice within the South-Asian culture and not China specifically. Regardless of industrialization, the dowry system continues and so the expectations upon males to provide.
“Son preference isn’t influenced by misogyny” lol wut. Everything you described is influenced by misogyny. Just because you explain misogyny without calling it that doesn’t make it not.

Dude, are you here to laugh at incels or are you an incel yourself? Cause option 2 is becoming more and more likely.

Let’s get back on topic and laugh again:
1629895946720.png

View attachment 7C81C97C-1D0B-4378-B7C2-DDCA6E901F74.webp

Last edited:

Cryonic Haunted Bullets

Lindy Walking to Heaven
kiwifarms.net
Have you already looked into this guy? The story of him getting his dream surgery and somehow being "still incel" must be delightful.
The majority of his stuff is in Italian, a language that I don't know a single word of. And most of his English posts are hidden behind a registration wall. Will definitely keep an eye on him in the future, though.

Here's a post in which he sends a bunch of e-mails to famous plastic surgeons all over the world, soliciting an extremely niche surgery for his eye sockets (presumably to improve that medial canthus of his, that gives him so much grief). Only one man in the world can give him the operation he craves - the maxilla magician himself, Dr. Eppley.

Will medialcanthuscul be able to muster the money and mettle to fly to Bumfuck, Indiana, and get his face cut up in the specific way he wants? Or will he be doomed to a life of wanking and whinging? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z!

JaneThough

We are preexisting conditions
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay. Let's laugh. Where's the punchline? Where's the context for the post? A stupid perv decided to ask Reddit (the most exceptional place in existence) how to get away with a crime. Is that guy an incel? Also, your picture's fried, are you lifting it off somewhere like /r/IncelTear or something?
This is the majority of this thread's content. Bring out exceptional dumbasses and bring out context too, instead of this INCELS BAD INCELS BAD.

They are bad. They are the stupidest cult that has ever existed. But this is just barrel-scraping.

INB4 your Kafkaesque "if you don't laugh at this, you're an incel!!11".
I warned you...
1629923625074.png

Phil Ken Sebben

BOO!
kiwifarms.net
Anyone who comes into the thread and rages for multiple months with "THIS THREAD ISN'T FUNNY" and arguing that incels are an extremely complex culture, is an incel.

EDIT: I rest my case
He's been doing that to everybody that disagrees with him. Claims not to be an incel but seriously, anybody that gets that bent out of shape over this has to be an incel.

Scolopendra Dramatica

kiwifarms.net
Anyone who comes into the thread and rages for multiple months with "THIS THREAD ISN'T FUNNY" and arguing that incels are an extremely complex culture, is an incel.

EDIT: I rest my case
Boys doing a gold star MATI, isn't he?

Ahhh this thread is great, our own incels generate in house content live. Like the rest of the internet most of it is weapons grade tardinium, but every now and then one angry dictionary eating incel takes things to the DMs and chimps out with a slightly whacky flavour.