Plagued Incels.is (Previously known as /r/incels) - Subreddit's banned, entitled Manchildren whine about why they can't get laid.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

JaneThough

We are preexisting conditions
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So like, why does he think asking incels is going to get him help? You know who I hire to teach me piano? A fat guy who cries online about how he can't play piano and how the whole world discriminates against him and keeps him from playing pianos, even though he has never sat at a piano in his life.

Mr Snek

kiwifarms.net
knc9dtnh.png
Seen this posted a lot recently, tl;dr incels justifying pedophilia by saying that women above 5'2" and 120lb are freaks.

BeffJezos

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2521640
Seen this posted a lot recently, tl;dr incels justifying pedophilia by saying that women above 5'2" and 120lb are freaks.
My lady is of "traditional" size. Must mean I'm a TradChad.
53y53i.png

Doesn't matter, all incels are lame faggots and getting laid isn't noteworthy. If you're unable to have sex, you're the anomaly as 99% of humans have the potential to fulfill their genetic imperative.

Neet Tokusatsu Hero

Say your prayers, Simpson.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2521640
> If you're 5" 6" and 160 pounds as a woman, YOU'RE A FUCKING MONSTER.

I'll asume this guy is a freaking hobbit if he truly feels intimidated by 5" 6" women.

Bad Take Crucifier

It was the most unholy thing I had ever seen
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2521640
"5'6'' is too tall" manlet moment :story: anon you're telling on yourself like this.

5'6'' was the average male height in the 1950s. The men were shorter too back then, the "difference" would have been only 4 inches over women.

Average male height is 5'9'' today. Height has actually been steadily increasing for several generations since the industrial revolution, due to better diets. Average height was even closer to 5 foot for men and under 5 foot for women in the middle ages because people were literally starving peasants.

EpicGamerMoment

"If I could I would punch you into paralysis"
kiwifarms.net
So like, why does he think asking incels is going to get him help? You know who I hire to teach me piano? A fat guy who cries online about how he can't play piano and how the whole world discriminates against him and keeps him from playing pianos, even though he has never sat at a piano in his life.
Said this earlier in the thread but if I wanted advice I'd ask the people actually in relationships or having sex not these losers.

Honestly it's even more proof that they don't want to change or improve. Incel forums are starting resemble crackhouses where these bums get high 24/7 and sell drugs to each other.

Truth and Honesty

I am writing ths from prison. Help me.
kiwifarms.net
I can't help but think that limiting your options so much won't get you pussy. Then again, the law also stops this guy from having more options.

Phil Ken Sebben

BOO!
kiwifarms.net
Oh my lord. That has to be the most pathetic thing I've ever read in my life. If this is your life then just eat a bullet already because you literally can't get any lower.

I don't get the problem with tall women. Maybe it makes them feel self conscious about their own height.
They're all manlets or they're just slightly under "average" height so any woman that is as tall as they are is scary. Personally I'm into women I don't have to bend down too much to kiss.