• ”The Kiwi Farms's dimwitted contrivances are in full flower, and their poisonous petals of diabolism are blooming all around us.”

Plagued Incels.me (Previously known as /r/incels)Subreddit's banned, entitled Manchildren whine about why they can't get laid.

Discussion in 'Community Watch' started by Steve Mayers, Jul 8, 2016.

1. There are women who try "cuckmaxxing" as it seems to have been put but funnily enough it don't work on guys either.

Not many people want to be a trophy. There's more to a relationship than seeking money or looks or sex which is what incels don't get.

I don't think they'd touch her even then. They'd probably still think she's lying about being a virgin because they're so up their own asses with the stupid idea everyone is getting laid but them. That or they're just afraid of women but can't admit it.

• Agree Agree x 8
    redcent

redcent Doesn't deserve it

kiwifarms.net
  2. I don't suppose this has been posted yet?

those comments though lol "women r dum"

• Informative Informative x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  3. I am still convinced that a good portion of them are actually gay men struggling with their sexuality. Average men being jealous of conventionally attractive men is normal, but incels' expression of "jealousy" is closer to worship or a crush. Then there is the aversion to female anatomy, especially vaginas...

• Agree Agree x 17
    Peeno Noir

Peeno Noir a filthy penis fetishist

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Alpha Loves You

Alpha Loves You Today is a good day for Justice
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. I wonder if there is any link with the whole "trap" thing that came up in the last 2 years or so. The whole "traps aren't gay" and "feminine penis" "traps are superior" etc etc.

Like it seemed to come out of nowhere.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Yeah, I think so, too. We've seen a couple posts here about incels going gay.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    MormonofID

MormonofID Let's go Mavs!

kiwifarms.net
  6. inf.png

:epik:

edited.png

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    • DRINK DRINK x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #6207 Fangsofjeff, Aug 10, 2018 at 5:44 PM
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2018 at 12:43 AM
    Fangsofjeff

Fangsofjeff (=ↀωↀ=)

kiwifarms.net
  7. Being a cuck is seriously underrated, especially in modern times.

Nowadays what percent of millennial girls are on libido-lowering birth control? I think 90-something percent of young american women have been on it at some point. What about SSRIs and other stuff like that?

I think women like betas for stuff other than money, a lot of "beta bux" guys aren't even rich.

Incels would be better off trying to be the "safe" guy like anthony burch. That's the foundation of the majority of relationships these days.

I don't see chads with gfs IRL, women almost never want threatening, intimidating, masculine jocks for long-term.

I seriously think anti-cuck propaganda is misguided, alot of cucks get LTRs easy. The only place cucks really fall short is when when are at their peak fertility, and if she's on birth control that probably won't be an issue.

Just drink soy and get soy lattes and be a male feminist who voted for obama twice.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. How do they know we don't already have accounts on the inside‽

:evil::epik::evil:

Prepare your ani, incels

• Agree Agree x 8
    ConcernedAnon

ConcernedAnon Concerned and hopefully anonymous

kiwifarms.net
  9. What pussies. Can't even stand by their words, afraid of "infiltrators". If they really believed that they spoke the truth, they would have no fears.

• Agree Agree x 10
    JaneThough

JaneThough Part of your world

kiwifarms.net
  10. Don't you get it? They're being unfairly persecuted by the man, man! The world can't handle all the truth bombs they're dropping!

IT'S A CONSPIRACY I TELL'S YA!

• Feels Feels x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    Lord of the Large Pants

Lord of the Large Pants Chicks dig giant robots.

kiwifarms.net
  11. fwap.png
    fwap2.png

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    #6212 Fangsofjeff, Aug 10, 2018 at 6:48 PM
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018 at 6:53 PM
    Fangsofjeff

Fangsofjeff (=ↀωↀ=)

kiwifarms.net
  12. JaneThough

JaneThough Part of your world

kiwifarms.net
  13. Aw, it's ok. Getting doxed is my fetish. :heart-full:
    They really should just give up on hiding. frr.png

• Feels Feels x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3
    #6214 Fangsofjeff, Aug 10, 2018 at 6:52 PM
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018 at 6:59 PM
    Fangsofjeff

Fangsofjeff (=ↀωↀ=)

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Stoned Alex Jones

Stoned Alex Jones Deus Ex wasn't a game, It was a prophecy.

kiwifarms.net
  14. What do people mean by cuck anymore? Someone who supports their partner or someone who cheats on the side?

I agree that there's too much anti cuck behaviour and it needs to be toned down a bit, but playing devil's advocate why would a guy want to have either a girl who cheats in him or work his ass off to supports dead weight wife? It's not an unfair request to ask for a woman that isn't a complete gold digger, where incels go wrong is when they take their fears to ridiculous extremes and label all women as sluts who just want money, and the latest generation of millenials aren't making it any easier, feminism has become a joke thanks to SJWs

Edit ; although as a side thought, gotta wonder if half these incels plan on being dead weights themselves.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    #6216 redcent, Aug 10, 2018 at 7:17 PM
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018 at 7:34 PM
    redcent

redcent Doesn't deserve it

kiwifarms.net
  15. To incels cuck just means any male who is not a Chad who doesn't treat women like garbage. Giving up your seat on the bus to an old lady in a walker makes you a "cuck" to incels.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Steve Mayers

Steve Mayers Nazi Punks Fuck Off

kiwifarms.net
  16. btc.png

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 6
    • Informative Informative x 3
    Fangsofjeff

Fangsofjeff (=ↀωↀ=)

kiwifarms.net
  17. Stockholm Syndrome usually requires the captor to be charismatic. Or not a steaming pile of human waste matter.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Senior Lexmechanic

Senior Lexmechanic hand-Illuminated copypasta

kiwifarms.net
  18. 16631580_p0.png

An accurate depiction of what Incels want to do to women.

Minus the femininity.

Or the attractiveness.

• Winner  x 5
    • Like  x 1
    •  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • Autistic  x 1
    Iwasamwillbe

Iwasamwillbe Fairy Rapist Extraordinaire

kiwifarms.net
Tags:
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.