Indie Media - A Facebook photo thread

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
They flagged it because the bot imagined a female nipple that wasn't in the frame. I'm laughing my ass off because of the hard time i was having getting both tits in the frame without any nipple . i appealed the decision and created a life event.

Facebook Flagged Me For Exposed Female Nipples

I am not a "female" by it's strictest definition. More properly, I am a "woman" with "male" reproductive organs. Shit happens. A person's biological sex doesn't always match their biological gender identity. It's one of nature's little jokes.

1596291952649.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure your feminine presenting nipples felt very validated.
Especially since I know a lot of people who identify as male whose aureoles and nipples are at least twice the size of mine.

It was validating to my female identity big time, that's for sure.
The Facebook algorithm is only 16 years old, you sick fuck.
What does that have to do with anything, incel sped?
I dedicate this to your feminine spirit

cool, thanks. I dedicate this to your toxic masculinity

Duke Nukem

Leader of the Anti-Chad Extermination Squad
kiwifarms.net
Well, gee, thanks a lot for showing us this, especially without a spoiler tag. This is horrifying anti-boner fuel, whatever a woman feels when reading incel forum posts, this is the male equivalent.

Didn't Facebook get shit for their algorithm identifying black people as gorillas or something?
So machines truly are smarter than humans, after all.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rusty Tombone is desperate. An autistic male having to lean over and scrunch his shoulders together to make his moobs slightly more presentable. No one will ever see you as female, Tom. No one.
I think it's odd that you don't take a photograph of your entire chest and abdomen. I'm very sure that's the most flattering angle that makes you look like less of a fat, entitled rapist, hobo.
I'm sure you had those deflated pecks before you began killing yourself with HRT. Joke is on you. Soon, they'll probably take you off of it because you're too old.

Quick question. How long does it take to shave your entire body? We've seen the photos. You're quite hairy.

I can't believe you called those things nice, I believe the word you were looking for is "failure".

Last edited:

Troonos

Regrettable Cake Farts
kiwifarms.net
Nah, computers can be easily fooled. We have reasoning ability and can figure out that you're just a disgusting old pedophile and dog fucker.

• Winner
Reactions: Dee Price
Tags
None