Indie Media - A Facebook photo thread

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
“P-please, Kiwi Farms, tell me I’m pretty!” Pathetic.

I wonder what Tom sees when he looks in the mirror. Like, does he genuinely believe he looks like an attractive young woman?

Reactions: Dee Price

Troon Draugur

Stilgar of Troon. Facial Fremen-isation surgery
kiwifarms.net
I note that the horrific pic you uploaded didn't show your face clearly. Absent the obvious old-man facial features, I'm not surprised that an AI identified you as possibly female (the accuracy, incidentally is roughly <46%, prior to human review). If you were facing the camera and weren't wearing your potato sack hat, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't "pass", dude.
Also, spoiler that nasty shit, next time, no one here wants to see your saggy-ass gynecomastia-tier horror-titties, I promise you.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I note that the horrific pic you uploaded didn't show your face clearly. Absent the obvious old-man facial features, I'm not surprised that an AI identified you as possibly female (the accuracy, incidentally is roughly <46%, prior to human review). If you were facing the camera and weren't wearing your potato sack hat, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't "pass", dude.
Also, spoiler that nasty shit, next time, no one here wants to see your saggy-ass gynecomastia-tier horror-titties, I promise you.
Imagine how many photos he took just so the algorithm wouldn't read him as male.

Troon Draugur

Stilgar of Troon. Facial Fremen-isation surgery
kiwifarms.net
Dude i dont care about facebook, and i dont care about your pronouns. Trooning out doesnt change my opinion in any aspect.
Ditto. Tom would be an asshole regardless; man, woman, dolphin, 14 piece crockery set... He's literally a pure drain on society; even the copious amounts of laughing at him that occurs on the Farms doesn't counterbalance his lack of contribution of anything useful to society, the human race, the universe.

Reactions: Dee Price

Queen Of The Harpies

I drink and talk profanely
kiwifarms.net
Quite the conundrum! If you fight this you are admitting that you are a grotesquely deformed man, by accepting the ban you can't show the photo but Facebook acknowledges you as female.

Last edited:
Tags
None