Info On Chris’ Case Posted By Greene County Circuit Court - Posted 7/29/22. First hearing is scheduled for 8/8 at 9:30 AM

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tennis-Ball-Tony

Coolest cracker in the box
kiwifarms.net
If he goes to fed prison it's another few years worth of boring letters. The only way the letters could get interesting is if Chris starts writing about how nobody "respects him as a goddess" and is constantly punched in the gut for being an annoying sperg (even in protected custody) aka reality yanking him by the shorts and wedgie bouncing him harder than it ever has.
I think we'll get some veeeery interesting letters if he goes to prison, actual prison. As others have pointed out, he's been at basically a local jail, which has been really chillax, prison on the other hand will be a different animal.

Not withstanding that, Chris accepted a year pretty well, all hepped on Jesus, etc.., thinking he'd be out one way or the other now. I see him losing it if he gets like years and is an actual felon now. He knows he's technically been free while in jail, but I think adding "convicted felon" at the end of his laundry list name is going to affect him a lot.

"Jesus Christ Weston Chandler, Convicted Felon, and Sex Offender"

King Metalia

Dark Force of the Galaxy Cauldron
kiwifarms.net
I think we'll get some veeeery interesting letters if he goes to prison, actual prison. As others have pointed out, he's been at basically a local jail, which has been really chillax, prison on the other hand will be a different animal.

Not withstanding that, Chris accepted a year pretty well, all hepped on Jesus, etc.., thinking he'd be out one way or the other now. I see him losing it if he gets like years and is an actual felon now. He knows he's technically been free while in jail, but I think adding "convicted felon" at the end of his laundry list name is going to affect him a lot.

If he goes to federal prison the other inmates will eat him alive.

PsychoNerd054

Done by a thug.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
August 8th will just be a continuance.
They can't give anymore continuances, in simple terms they can't postpone the hearings anymore. He's been indicted for incest. By this point, unless information or his indictment changed, all of the hearing dates are set and done.

Last edited:

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net

That's provided he keeps writing the letters. He's repeatedly been getting mad at Kengle and Chris could simply choose to cut contact with everyone, deeming them 'unworthy' of communing with him.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
He knows he's technically been free while in jail, but I think adding "convicted felon" at the end of his laundry list name is going to affect him a lot.
This gets me thinking: Chris is getting used to his current situation, yet coping so hard in his delusions that it may get him into prison is an interesting thought/ sight to see. I don't know if this is the same thing as the phrase "willing to die on the hill."

troon patrol

Only here because rehab kicked me out
kiwifarms.net
That's provided he keeps writing the letters. He's repeatedly been getting mad at Kengle and Chris could simply choose to cut contact with everyone, deeming them 'unworthy' of communing with him.

Chris can't help himself writing letters is all he has at the moment, depending on the facility he goes to IF he goes to another place, they might have the vidya but, wether he gets a turn? who knows. Letters are probably keeping his spirit up other than that I'd imagine he's in a very lonely place.

Kuritan Deplorable

kiwifarms.net
If he goes to federal prison the other inmates will eat him alive.
I don't think he'll even make it as far as meeting the inmates. Once he's actually convicted, I think his attitude will change, and he'll be a rebellious little fuck to the wardens, without the leniancy of the county jail to outbursts, and without the physical size to make them think twice about putting his ass in line.

Iamfrigide

Mistaking self indulgence for self care.
kiwifarms.net
I don't think he'll even make it as far as meeting the inmates. Once he's actually convicted, I think his attitude will change, and he'll be a rebellious little fuck to the wardens, without the leniancy of the county jail to outbursts, and without the physical size to make them think twice about putting his ass in line.
But will they give him his feminine hygiene products?

Cockadoodle85

kiwifarms.net
It's not about free, it's about the para-social relationship and somehow feeling more connected.
I manage a few OF whores part time and the cringy fuckin msgs they get from people thinking they are in some kind of relationship is staggering. They are talking to poverty waged guys whos job is to chat and to get them to buy ppvs 99% of the time, never to the model herself.

AnOminous

I hated Woody Woodpecker and Scooby-Doo.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They can't give anymore continuances, in simple terms they can't postpone the hearings anymore. He's been indicted for incest. By this point, unless information or his indictment changed, all of the hearing dates are set and done.
The continuances will resume once he's indicted. After that they have all the time in the world (well at least all the time they will need).

AnOminous

I hated Woody Woodpecker and Scooby-Doo.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't they only do that if they find new evidence, though?
No. They do it any time someone takes a vacation, the parties agree on it, the judge's bowels are acting up, they just don't feel like doing it today, etc. etc. How long have you been watching these things?

Kuritan Deplorable

kiwifarms.net
No. They do it any time someone takes a vacation, the parties agree on it, the judge's bowels are acting up, they just don't feel like doing it today, etc. etc. How long have you been watching these things?
And there's a good number of justified reasons right now. Defense Counsel getting themselves admitted if they're not already accepted in the new region. Or familiarizing themselves with the new district, court officials, local precedent, any sort of research really to try and improve Chris's chances. Probably won't find anything very useful, but its perfectly justified to ask for the chance.

Really the only thing that would stop it is if the Defense pushed the issue of a speedy trial themselves. And I'd imagine they're more than happy with every moment delayed, if only to work out some sort of plea deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.