Inktober - you will finish it this time, maybe

YourMommasBackstory

Gosh, I hope I’m safe it this suit!
kiwifarms.net
i know its ink only but im just using it as a way to get better at using my tablet for drawing since im still kinda new to drawing digitally and havent gotten used to it
iirc it's allowed to use digital for inktober
After last year's whining looks like you can draw how ever you want and use any technique you want.

Reactions: Gator Young Henning

YourMommasBackstory

kiwifarms.net
Someone was actually whining about that? I thought it's nothing but a fucking open self-challenge where people just share art?

And no, Twitter is fucking shit.
Ye, some sjw-type gals started holywar because they got comments that they do not draw b\w or with ink.

And why do you all talk about twitter? I participate in this challenge since it started and i never touched this social network.

Clop

kiwifarms.net
Ye, some sjw-type gals started holywar because they got comments that they do not draw b\w or with ink.

And why do you all talk about twitter? I participate in this challenge since it started and i never touched this social network.
Fucking storm in a teacup making waves again, hope they're proud of themselves.

If this thread is for it, I might as well throw in something if I have the time here and there.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

We actually have a cow here- Andrew Dobson- who in 2017 produced some drama over Inktober. He said he was going to do his digitally, and he proceeded to do all his drawings ahead of time, ignoring the prompts, and then drama ensued when a Twitter user fixed his atrocious art. @SteelPlatedHeart has it all archived here.
While I'm going to participate in Inktober, I'm going to actually do two sets of art: one set digitally, which I'll post here, and another traditionally, which will be posted elsewhere. Protecting my anonymity and all that.

RLS0812

Worthless Garbage
kiwifarms.net
An ancient treasure of dark enchanted rings with ornate patterns of wild legendary snow dragons .

Do I win the prize, or do I have to draw that in MS Paint ?

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've never remembered to do Inktober, but I never realized it actually has prompts. Figured you just draw whatever the hell you want as long as it was in ink.

Eh, since there's a Kiwi thread, might as well give it a shot. I need to draw more pictures anyway and I don't really see myself posting them anywhere else public.

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm excited for Inktober! I've done it three times now. First year I did a monster theme, second year I did "Orctober", where I drew orcs but combined it with the official list, last year I followed a prompt for backgrounds/scenery and made some really good stuff. This year I made a prompt based on animals. I want to try and get my dip pens out this year. I got some really fancy ones for Christmas one year and have been afraid to use them because their so nice.
I've never remembered to do Inktober, but I never realized it actually has prompts. Figured you just draw whatever the hell you want as long as it was in ink.
You can do whatever you want, the official prompt is more of a helper than anything. A lot of people make their own prompts.

YourMommasBackstory

kiwifarms.net
This year I made a prompt based on animals. I want to try and get my dip pens out this year. I got some really fancy ones for Christmas one year and have been afraid to use them because their so nice.
Oh wow, can't wait to see what you'll draw, if you'll post it here!
This year i'll draw official prompt but i'll make it a series of illustrations about my WoW char's adventures.

Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc
Tags
None