Inktober - you will finish it this time, maybe

_blank_

The Charles Dickens of Disco
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm probably going to do this because it gives me an excuse to draw something that doesn't revolve around bulb-headed gremlins for once. Question though is where to post them. I'm debating ArtStation or getting a second acct on dA (first one I've forgotten how to access and apparently nothing less than giving them your driver's license will let them reset your PW).

Instagram might be a possibility but apparently you can't just upload shit from your computer...

...and fuck Twitter. I'd rather inject bleach into my ballsack before getting a Twitter account.

YourMommasBackstory

Gosh, I hope I’m safe it this suit!
kiwifarms.net
I'm debating ArtStation or getting a second acct on dA (first one I've forgotten how to access and apparently nothing less than giving them your driver's license will let them reset your PW).
i usually submit full inktober as a project on artstation, tho i deleted all my art accounts so nah.
You can post it on behance, it's quite good for artists

Tour of Italy

New York spaghetti, never forghetti
kiwifarms.net
I was going to do something by hand but my current sketchbook has coarse pages and the inks looked like ass. Freehanding with ink is the point I guess, but I'm so rusty that honestly doing digital every day and having a place to post it and be accountable is still very useful. Plus I have to justify this replacement 2-in-1 laptop I bought earlier this year.

Anyway, here's mine:

Attachments

Princess Peaches

What the Hell is Chiaotzu anyways?
kiwifarms.net

Princess Peaches

What the Hell is Chiaotzu anyways?
kiwifarms.net
Inktober 02:

😭😭😭 you noticed! Yes, mundane hand poses like that are actually hard!
Nice drawing by the way!
Thank you! But yeah making mundane poses with hands or hand poses that can actually be done in real life is hard. It’s easier to draw fingers doing whatever you want instead of following actual finger anatomy.

Kuchipatchi

I beat my meatchi
kiwifarms.net
I'm doing #chilltober instead because I like the chill prompts more than the regular ones.
I won't be posting my art here though.

I'll be using water colours and fineliners this challenge because I need to better my technique with those.

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I'm sort of a cheater because I don't always stay black and white with these and I don't post everyday anymore. The first two years I posted daily and I ended up with shitty quality cellphone photos most of the days, last year I started to scan and post in batches. Most of my posts will be 4 to 5 image dumps.
Inktober 2019 lion.jpg

Tags
None