Insane Parents of "Transgender" Kids - Parents who push a transgender identity on their children

Sourceress

chaotic neutral
kiwifarms.net
I'm luckily I'm not a kid today. Autistic confession here, I crossdressed as a kid. Enough that I think I worried my parents. if I were a kid today I'm guessing my teachers would try to convince me I'm trans despite I was always happy as a boy. I don't think my teachers ever knew about it though. Luckily I grew up in a normal place now overrun by huge liberals or if I got sent to some quack doctor I would have had hormones' pumped into me and my dick cut off.
I think that a lot of people who are critical of the trans movement have had similar realizations. Honestly, to me it's no different than young women being made to realize in their history classes that they may very well have been confined to a Victorian-era mental asylum for wanting to do crazy things like wear pants or live independently. They're very similar in that, 50-odd years down the line, both will be regarded as unnecessary, disgusting medical malpractice.

Hongourable Madisha

Happy Hongukkah
kiwifarms.net
My teachers were kind of the other way round, they used to cast me in male roles in the school play because I've always been a contralto and the boys' voices hadn't broken yet, so I could sing the songs with the lowest notes and fake a deep man or monster voice by sort of singing rather than talking. I thought it was cool, the baddies were fun to play and everyone knew it was all pretend play, it's theatre, the whole point is you're acting as something you're not. Everyone knew fine I wasn't a boy, any more than I was actually a prince, a dragon or King Herod or whatever the role was. They knew I was a girl and didn't try to tell me otherwise, they would just cast anyone who could do the voice, whatever sex they were.
I worry kids now can't enjoy any sort of imagination play or role play without adults assuming it means something's wrong with them. Sure, it can be a useful tool for expressing thoughts and worries, kids will sometimes say their teddy or doll feels sad if they don't want to talk about their feelings directly, and they can act out scenarios that bother them in real life, but reading too much into it is restricting kids' imaginations and stopping them from practising putting themselves in someone else's shoes and empathising with someone different from them. On the one hand, woke libs say they want more diverse characters in media, but then they say kids are broken if they identify with them or think they're cool and want to emulate someone who isn't like them.

Deepland Bystander

kiwifarms.net
Is there any historical precedent where a now deemed backward medical practice, once had a political movement of supporters and 'patients' advocating for it? Because if not, this transgender activism is the first time I've ever seen anything like this. While I view transitioning a very questionable treatment and it should be rather viewed as extreme cosmetic procedures than a legitimate way to treat body-image issues - it might be difficult for it to go down the bin as medical malpractice in a near future because other dubious medical practices in the past (eg. lobotomies) did not have political movement and people who would be voluntarily getting lobotomies.

Although if gender movement eventually falls apart and became obsolete like many people have stated here, I wonder how will we look back at these time? I guess no one involved in the movement will ever want to be held responsible or they would act like victims and never their fault anyway.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Is there any historical precedent where a now deemed backward medical practice, once had a political movement of supporters and 'patients' advocating for it? Because if not, this transgender activism is the first time I've ever seen anything like this.
Yes, there has been plenty of this bullshit. Lobotomies were once very popular. An absolute lunatic named Dr. Henry Cotton was a psychiatrist who would "treat" mental illness by just pulling all your teeth out or removing random organs. He was incredibly popular until his death even after his quackery and the absurdly high mortality of his patients was publicly exposed. There were the weird dietary cults of the Kelloggs. Andrew Wakefield personally invented antivax shit and still has a cult around him. America has been and still is a giant hotbed of absolutely ludicrous medical quackery, with troonery among the most vicious of the current fads.

Hongourable Madisha

Happy Hongukkah
kiwifarms.net
Is there any historical precedent where a now deemed backward medical practice, once had a political movement of supporters and 'patients' advocating for it? Because if not, this transgender activism is the first time I've ever seen anything like this. While I view transitioning a very questionable treatment and it should be rather viewed as extreme cosmetic procedures than a legitimate way to treat body-image issues - it might be difficult for it to go down the bin as medical malpractice in a near future because other dubious medical practices in the past (eg. lobotomies) did not have political movement and people who would be voluntarily getting lobotomies.

Although if gender movement eventually falls apart and became obsolete like many people have stated here, I wonder how will we look back at these time? I guess no one involved in the movement will ever want to be held responsible or they would act like victims and never their fault anyway.
I think medical pseudoscience cults, like the Genesis II Church of Healing might count. They're a weird religious group whose members use "miracle mineral solution", or an industrial bleach, for everything. There's various movements like advocates of black salve, which used to be used for cancer treatment before better treatments and surgical procedures were developed, promoters of "vitamin B-17" (fruit seed extracts that metabolise to cyanide), homeopaths, turpentine drinkers and Jillian of Jilly Juice fame, who use all the treatments they promote themselves. They target autistics a lot, like the gender crowd, but also pretty much any other condition too.

The really frustrating thing is, debunkers like Ben Goldacre, Jeff Holiday, Derren Brown, Myles Power etc are always on the ball criticising and analysing all these forms of medical woo, but they won't touch gender clinics that use similar pseudoscience.

OttoWest

HAVE YALL WATCHED THE CRAFT?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there any historical precedent where a now deemed backward medical practice, once had a political movement of supporters and 'patients' advocating for it? Because if not, this transgender activism is the first time I've ever seen anything like this.
The daycare sex abuse scandals of the 1980s and 90s— themselves an offshoot of the Satanic Panic movement and recovered memory therapy— are the closest, most recent mass hysteria analogous to the trans movement.

It was a confluence of now-debunked therapy practices, moral panic, and irresponsible journalism (sound familiar?)

The most infamous case, the McMartin trial, began when an alcoholic schizophrenic parent accused the daycare of molesting her son. The state brought in an unlicensed therapist from a nonprofit children’s welfare org to interview the kids at the daycare. Her interrogation techniques ended up pushing the children (ages 3-7) to falsely confess to being victims of sexual abuse.

This article provides a good summary of the 2015 book “Believe the Children” which is about these scandals. This passage is particularly insightful when it comes to the kind of parents— mostly mothers— who buy into these hysterias:

“Believe the Children” was not just an oft-repeated mantra in Manhattan Beach, but a community banner through which which some parents formed an organization and advocacy center where any and all information on ritual abuse was discussed.

It gave many parents, particularly stay-at-home mothers, a sense of purpose and a role in bringing about political and social change.
Plus ça change and all that.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
This article provides a good summary of the 2015 book “Believe the Children” which is about these scandals. This passage is particularly insightful when it comes to the kind of parents— mostly mothers— who buy into these hysterias:
There are now a whole set of protocols for the examination of suspected child victims to encourage those who actually have been abused to speak without accidentally encouraging them to make up stuff. The videotapes of the absolutely ridiculous shit done in the McMartin cases are used as examples of what not to do.

T0oCoolFool

kiwifarms.net

I can't think of anything comparable to the trans movement. Everyone likes to bring up lobotomies, and yes, they were popular for while, but I don't recall reading about the practice receiving such a huge influx of money and political backing that the trans movement receives. This once tiny fringe movement that you'd maybe see on late night television as a medical oddity is now getting absolutely stupid amounts of money, media attention, and political backing that actual Civil Rights movements in the past would have killed to receive. On top of it all, actual scientific research is basically under a gag order, you can't really research it, not unless you want to risk career suicide. You can't even voice your opinion against the transgender movement without being canceled or at least labeled a bigot.

In some places (like the UK), this movement has the police wasting resources tracking down people who say anything remotely "transphobic". And more worrying is how parents have started to lose their rights to raise their children. The trend of pushing the whole "Protect Trans Kids!" and "Kids Trans RIghts" should have every parent worried. I forget with country it was, but that story with the dad getting in trouble for misgendering his daughter and not wanting her to go on puberty blockers (the judge said it was violence against his daughter to not allow her to transition) is foreshadowing some scary shit to come.

There's nothing that I can think of that comes remotely close to this insane movement. I guess it looks a lot like extreme religious movements that take over countries. Those are always a disaster and take a while to burn out. I know lots of people think this will start to change in 10 years, but I personally don't see that happening. Maybe if the internet was like it used to be, sure. But the internet is becoming more and more monopolized, and censorship is becoming worse as well. I think this bullshit is going to be here for a long time and things are going to get really, really bad.

Abortions4All

Chicago Deep Dish Tampons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The really frustrating thing is, debunkers like Ben Goldacre, Jeff Holiday, Derren Brown, Myles Power etc are always on the ball criticising and analysing all these forms of medical woo, but they won't touch gender clinics that use similar pseudoscience.
This shit confused the hell out of me when I first realized the trans emperor had no clothes.

I still don't really get it. Why are all the "IFL SCIENCE" people and the skeptics who mock homeopaths and other "woo" saying "wait, there's no mystical or neurological essence of gender, and the studies people are using to claim it's so are not studies we'd use as evidence for anything else"?

When I first realized the liberal hivemind was out of its fucking mind about trans stuff, not just misguidedly trying to be nice but actively encouraging the sterilization of gay and autistic minors, I assumed the skeptics would be along any minute to start the long, slow process of dismantling their pseudoscience and eventually the clinics and other structures holding it up.

That was almost 10 years ago now. It turned out the only people who could even talk about these issues above a whisper were the terves, so I went and talked to them. But lots of them are just as into pseudoscientific crud (there are literally people at the extremes of radical feminism who believe in parthenogenesis being achievable in humans) and a lot of the other identity politics I find distasteful. And I'm still here wondering when some group of skeptics will actually decide to get skeptical.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
This shit confused the hell out of me when I first realized the trans emperor had no clothes.

I still don't really get it. Why are all the "IFL SCIENCE" people and the skeptics who mock homeopaths and other "woo" saying "wait, there's no mystical or neurological essence of gender, and the studies people are using to claim it's so are not studies we'd use as evidence for anything else"?

When I first realized the liberal hivemind was out of its fucking mind about trans stuff, not just misguidedly trying to be nice but actively encouraging the sterilization of gay and autistic minors, I assumed the skeptics would be along any minute to start the long, slow process of dismantling their pseudoscience and eventually the clinics and other structures holding it up.

That was almost 10 years ago now. It turned out the only people who could even talk about these issues above a whisper were the terves, so I went and talked to them. But lots of them are just as into pseudoscientific crud (there are literally people at the extremes of radical feminism who believe in parthenogenesis being achievable in humans) and a lot of the other identity politics I find distasteful. And I'm still here wondering when some group of skeptics will actually decide to get skeptical.
This is a human problem, not a TRA or a TERF problem. People tend to agree with things that confirm their suspicions, allay their fears, excuse their failures, or help them throw stones at their enemies. They enjoy the dopamine rush of feeling good more than consistency of argument. Almost everyone does.

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net

I don’t know how many liberals actually believe in this and how many are saying they do so they don’t get cancelled.

assdick42069

kiwifarms.net

Do you want to be the guy who spends close to a decade and a huge amount of money building a career, only to have it instantly ended when you question the latest trendy dogma?

bluegenius8585

Hiding behind a log
kiwifarms.net

Labotomies ?

Edit Labotomie

Last edited:

trannyfucker

fucker of trannies
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1435884

tranny kid gets a role on TV because of course Netflix needs a 9-year old tranny to brainwash kids in its new children's serial.

Said kid already has other TV roles simply by insane Jesus freak psycho mom identifying him as a tranny.

Here's her Twitter

Scarily her FB is

because she's a batshit insane religious lunatic who likely believes this was breathed in her ear by God Almighty Himself right down to the dose of hormones and when to cut off Isaac's dick.

His Twitter

Sick Hollywood pedos brainwashing little kids with this shit. Fuck Netflix.

View attachment 1435907
View attachment 1435914
So they let some disgusting tranny pervert take over the Netflix Twitter to share how important it is to trannies not to be misgendered

There are a bunch of video clips, this one the doctors 'misgender' the tranny kid like three times in 5 seconds and then get a lecture from the babyshitter shero

This is the pervo tranny they let loose

1595854232563.png

Like no way did that freak babysit for anyone. That's literally why when you are looking for a babysitter you hire a teenage GIRL, not a boy, because there's a much lower chance that your kid gets raped/molested/beaten up. And that's why the whole 'Baby-Sitters Club' is GIRLS. It's girls TV, for girls.

It has nothing to do with anime cum trannies, who have literally NOTHING in common with the tween girls who are the audience for this show.
I mean:

1595854314594.png
1595854329053.png

1595854361690.png

1595854413172.png

At one time people writing about the importance of children's TV were like this:

now it's just about how having a little tranny kid on Netflix makes him cum.

Fuck these people.

Fuck Netflix.

Father Brown

kiwifarms.net

I don't think so. There has never been something where the 'treatment' itself produces some central identity. There are definitely a lot of fictitious conditions who have "patients" advocating to receive treatment. But none are really predicated on any particular treatment; they're all centred around getting doctors to stop treating them like loons.

Honestly, I think a big problem is that the medical profession just has no 'immune system' to protect against this kind of thing. Clinicians are taught the importance of patient well being and about the big bad evil of paternalism and so I suspect many are just conditioned to accept patient advocacy groups as an inherent good. Since, in this case that means Mermaids et. al. then the result is just a train wreck, especially since there is so little clear or serious science supporting any particular 'treatment'. Even those professionals who have truly gone off the depend sort of admit this by noting that studies are 'observational' (i.e. single arm, no control, no blinding) which is basically a frank admission that no one should have any confidence at all in anything they are doing.

A really good example of this sort of co-option and the just simple absence of thought is one of Australia's chief child mutilators Michelle Telfer. Her twitter is just nothing but retweets of what is basically Australia's marginally less deranged version of Mermaids called Transcend and articles about 'protecting young trans people' etc.

Also always worth bringing up the fact that 45% of the patients at the clinic run by this woman are autistic. 71% are girls.