Insane Parents of "Transgender" Kids - Parents who push a transgender identity on their children

BadTakeCrucifier

They should have never gave you niggas Twitter
kiwifarms.net
"unfortunately... that is the easy road and I hate to say that :(" - says the mom with a trans-girl that is only dressing like a girl around her, not in school or around friends and he wants to grow up to be a man. He just seems gay and the mother is disappointed. No puberty blockers, no nothing, he's got friends, is happy and less miserable as his real gender.

View attachment 1483204
"I support that..." she says and makes that face.

From this at around 45 minutes.
The mom's reaction was so weird. Maybe she didn't want to say anything that sounds homophobic on camera, but that face after saying "Unfortunately him (her) being 'Cole' is what's going to be more accepted" lol wut that's not unfortunate, that's great. Not having to be sterilized? Not having a kid that's a genetic dead end in the family tree? Not dying of a heart attack from taking artificial estrogen? Not having less job prospects?

"When you grow up, do you see yourself as a woman?"
"I don't know why but actually I see myself as a man with a wife and two children"

Hmm... really, we don't know why?

Last edited:

Yangon

elephantine Yahwheyist with African Islamic ideals
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1483600
https://www.reddit.com/r/cisparenttranskid/comments/i0buh9/cis_parent_mtf_kid_problems_at_school/ (Archive)

"They're never too young!!!". There's being affectionate and then there's being a doormat and bending over to your kid's delusions.
The kid isn't delusional, he's just a boy who likes painting his nails because funny colors or something. His mother is a melodramatic munchie-by-proxy who should've told him "you're fucking 3.5 years old, no one cares if you paint your nails" but then she couldn't jerk off to how supportive she is, how her whole family is amazing and supportive, and how bright and mature her "daughter" is for "realizing something this big about herself at such a young age", and how they go together against the cruel world. She turned her life into a soap opera, it's the boomer equivalent of thinking your life is anime.

Abortions4All

Chicago Deep Dish Tampons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1483600
https://www.reddit.com/r/cisparenttranskid/comments/i0buh9/cis_parent_mtf_kid_problems_at_school/ (Archive)

"They're never too young!!!". There's being affectionate and then there's being a doormat and bending over to your kid's delusions.
Fucking yikes. If your 3 year old says "I know boys don't paint their nails but I like to," surely with this amazing tool called the internet, you could do something like find photos of male celebrities who also paint their nails to show him that this isn't some hard-and-fast rule, and that nail polish isn't somehow on a "restricted to XX's only" list where they check your gender ID at the Sephora.

Sourceress

chaotic neutral
kiwifarms.net
The kid isn't delusional, he's just a boy who likes painting his nails because funny colors or something. His mother is a melodramatic munchie-by-proxy who should've told him "you're fucking 3.5 years old, no one cares if you paint your nails" but then she couldn't jerk off to how supportive she is, how her whole family is amazing and supportive, and how bright and mature her "daughter" is for "realizing something this big about herself at such a young age", and how they go together against the cruel world. She turned her life into a soap opera, it's the boomer equivalent of thinking your life is anime.
Honestly this shit all comes from the fact that gender roles are so much more divisive and so much more clearly enforced now than they have been in a very, very long time. Back in the 80s and 90s, gender roles were actually starting to become more - for lack of a better word - fluid, we were becoming more tolerant of masculine women and feminine men, the idea that you could send your little boy to school in a dress because he wanted to wear it didn't necessarily come with the fear that he would be beaten the shit out of by the other kids for deviating from gender norms. The last twenty years has been a concentrated effort to regress on all of that - clothes and activities are more severely and obviously gendered, and deviation requires "trans" status to be considered acceptable in any way.

A good example is how many times I've seen posts on like.. Reddit/AITA and shit where some mom will talk about wanting to let her son express himself by wearing nail polish or a dress to school, and she'll get literally hundreds of comments telling her that if she allows her son to go out in public in a dress or with painted nails, he'll be bullied and beaten for life and will never recover and it will all be her fault. The closest comments get to being "supportive" are people encouraging her to let her kid "play with gender and discover themselves" IOW inferring that a boy wanting to paint his nails must secretly be trans. It's all just regressive gender-obsessive bullshit.

I don't even understand how we got here. I mean, intellectually I know it's blowback to the gains of the feminist movement and blah blah, strict gender roles benefit our conservative patriarchal society blah blah... but like, I literally do not understand how we got from "boys and girls can wear whatever they want and it doesn't matter, self-expression is awesome" to "boys and girls can only wear certain specific clothing and if a child deviates from this paradigm it means they're trans and must only wear the other kind of clothes." It's so absurd and so disgusting.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

no corona
kiwifarms.net
Fucking yikes. If your 3 year old says "I know boys don't paint their nails but I like to," surely with this amazing tool called the internet, you could do something like find photos of male celebrities who also paint their nails to show him that this isn't some hard-and-fast rule, and that nail polish isn't somehow on a "restricted to XX's only" list where they check your gender ID at the Sephora.
Why bother? Just let him do it, he's probably seen mom paint her nails and thought it looked fun. It's not indicative of anything, just like if a preschool aged girl picks up a hammer and enjoys hammering nails into a board instead of painting them.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
"unfortunately... that is the easy road and I hate to say that :(" - says the mom with a trans-girl that is only dressing like a girl around her, not in school or around friends and he wants to grow up to be a man. He just seems gay and the mother is disappointed. No puberty blockers, no nothing, he's got friends, is happy and less miserable as his real gender.

View attachment 1483204
"I support that..." she says and makes that face.

From this at around 45 minutes.
These people always live in such ugly homes. I know I'm being a judgemental bitch but so much jumps out to me in this image; the general clutter, all the name-brand products, bathroom items in the kitchen...

Honestly this shit all comes from the fact that gender roles are so much more divisive and so much more clearly enforced now than they have been in a very, very long time. Back in the 80s and 90s, gender roles were actually starting to become more - for lack of a better word - fluid, we were becoming more tolerant of masculine women and feminine men, the idea that you could send your little boy to school in a dress because he wanted to wear it didn't necessarily come with the fear that he would be beaten the shit out of by the other kids for deviating from gender norms. The last twenty years has been a concentrated effort to regress on all of that - clothes and activities are more severely and obviously gendered, and deviation requires "trans" status to be considered acceptable in any way.

A good example is how many times I've seen posts on like.. Reddit/AITA and shit where some mom will talk about wanting to let her son express himself by wearing nail polish or a dress to school, and she'll get literally hundreds of comments telling her that if she allows her son to go out in public in a dress or with painted nails, he'll be bullied and beaten for life and will never recover and it will all be her fault. The closest comments get to being "supportive" are people encouraging her to let her kid "play with gender and discover themselves" IOW inferring that a boy wanting to paint his nails must secretly be trans. It's all just regressive gender-obsessive bullshit.

I don't even understand how we got here. I mean, intellectually I know it's blowback to the gains of the feminist movement and blah blah, strict gender roles benefit our conservative patriarchal society blah blah... but like, I literally do not understand how we got from "boys and girls can wear whatever they want and it doesn't matter, self-expression is awesome" to "boys and girls can only wear certain specific clothing and if a child deviates from this paradigm it means they're trans and must only wear the other kind of clothes." It's so absurd and so disgusting.
I'm in that age category and it's been bizarre to live through. As a kid we had girls who would today be considered "enbies" or "transmasc" but back then they might have actually been considered too feminine to even be a tomboy! It's crazy how fast it changed.

BadTakeCrucifier

kiwifarms.net
When I was growing up, no-sexism households where girls could play with cars and action figures if they wanted, and boys could dress up and play with dolls if they wanted, was totally normal, and seen as kids having fun, not kids being LGBT. This wasn't an issue, there was no need to put labels to this stuff. I didn't see any parents--even the parents who were actual gay couples parenting kids I knew in school--pushing this crap. No one said "This boy likes the color purple and has stuffed animals/dolls--must be trans." No one said "This girl is a tomboy and likes roughhousing and comics--must be trans."

Can we just let kids enjoy things? Let people enjoy things. Great points in the last couple posts. I completely agree that gender roles are actually getting more rigid than ever. I would be scared to be one of the kids being born today to a "woke" millennial or brain-washed gen-X-ers. I think there are some gray areas, and then you have cases with kids who very clearly indicate they want to be the opposite sex, but I'm not talking about that. Non-sexism used to be so much more of a norm than people realize.

Abortions4All

Chicago Deep Dish Tampons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These people always live in such ugly homes. I know I'm being a judgemental bitch but so much jumps out to me in this image; the general clutter, all the name-brand products, bathroom items in the kitchen...
And this is how they live when they know cameras are going to be on them. This is the stuff they didn't even notice when they knew they'd be in the spotlight. Imagine what it's like when the crews go home.

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
One of my nephews is 3 years old and wants wear make up. He likes to copy what his parents do and his mother has been the primary parent because the dad's job has a lot traveling. Naturally he copies his mom alot and mom wears make up so he wants to do that also. The mom got him some "make up" of his own to avoid him getting into hers and he has now his own lip balm, sun screen and stuff like that. His mother sees this as just normal experimenting of young child and no way sign that he is trans or gay. Only thing she hopes that this will get out his system before school starts to avoid teasing and crap like that but if not and make up turns out to be something he's really interested in that's fine too. It's wierd hobby for a boy but there way worse out there.

I think that's pretty reasonable reaction. Do give space and tools to try out different things but don't take it too seriously. It's basically a toddler and their brains are work in progress. They don't know what they what now, let alone when they grow up. There is very little reason to read into to it as the situation can change within days and now he wants something else.

BadTakeCrucifier

kiwifarms.net
It's mostly women enforcing that shit, too.
I think that's pretty reasonable reaction. Do give space and tools to try out different things but don't take it too seriously. It's basically a toddler and their brains are work in progress. They don't know what they what now, let alone when they grow up. There is very little reason to read into to it as the situation can change within days and now he wants something else.
Toddlers have literally no concept of gender roles or any other societal standards. When this trans stuff pops up at age 4 or some shit, it's 100% the parents, usually the mom.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net

A Warm Cup of Covfefe

Twerking for the lord, inshallah
kiwifarms.net
This site sells bikinis, thong panties, corsets and fake breasts for little MTFs among other horrifying things. Little FTMs get prosthetic cocks and binders.

This is all under their kid's section:
"Alright, little Timmy-tha, do you want triangle tits or oval tits?"

Hongourable Madisha

Happy Hongukkah
kiwifarms.net
This site sells bikinis, thong panties, corsets and fake breasts for little MTFs among other horrifying things. Little FTMs get prosthetic cocks and binders.

This is all under their kid's section:
I really, really hope this is some kind of police sting operation and in a few months all the buyers will be in prison.

Sourceress

chaotic neutral
kiwifarms.net
Toddlers have literally no concept of gender roles or any other societal standards. When this trans stuff pops up at age 4 or some shit, it's 100% the parents, usually the mom.
That's actually not true - not that I believe kids can be "trans" at four either, I'm absolutely not saying you're wrong about that, but toddlers do actually have a concept of gender. There are multiple studies that show that children as young as one year old tend to gravitate towards "boy toys" or "girl toys" depending on their sex. And even more studies that show the multitude of ways in which parents teach gender roles and expectations to their children and treat them according to said gender roles/expectations starting literally during pregnancy. I recall one study that showed that parents have a tendency to underestimate the physical abilities (in that case, to crawl up a slight incline) of female infants, while overestimating the physical abilities of male infants, which demonstrates the kind of gendered expectations parents have of their children from birth.

There was one study - and I can't find it right now, which is sort of infuriating - that had toddlers in a room with various toys (dolls and trucks both, that kind of thing) and showed that when there was an adult in the room, the toddlers only played with their gender-specific toys, but when observed alone in the room, the children played with toys from both sets. IOW, these toddlers were already aware not only that there were "boy toys" and "girl toys", but which set they were expected by their parents to play with. Other studies have confirmed that toddlers as young as twelve months old play almost exclusively with same-gendered toys (though some of those studies erroneously assume this must mean there is a biological component to these preferences, which I feel is not proven).

Children are indoctrinated with gender roles and expectations before they're even born, at best from birth, and by age four they're very aware of them. They obviously won't have a nuanced, considered view of them, but they definitely understand what is considered "boy stuff" and what is considered "girl stuff" in terms of toys, activities, appearance/clothing, etc. In fact, children that age often take gender roles more seriously and strictly than adults - it isn't uncommon for young children to believe that, say, if a woman cuts her hair short she will become a man, because they don't understand biological sex but they see that the woman has stopped adhering to one set of gender roles and appears to have adhered to the other.

One of the bastions of the pediatric transition movement is the idea that these children will sometimes outright say "I want to be a girl" or something like that, when it's beyond obvious to anyone with a brain that what they mean is that they want to do things that are stereotypically considered to be "girl things" like wear makeup or play with Barbies; their child brain doesn't understand that you don't have to be a girl to wear makeup and play with Barbies, because they've been raised their entire life to believe that only girls wear makeup and play with Barbies. And so on.

BadTakeCrucifier

kiwifarms.net
That's actually not true - not that I believe kids can be "trans" at four either, I'm absolutely not saying you're wrong about that, but toddlers do actually have a concept of gender. There are multiple studies that show that children as young as one year old tend to gravitate towards "boy toys" or "girl toys" depending on their sex.
Saying they have no awareness of gender roles at a young age isn't the same as saying they don't act their gender. Left to their own devices, kids gravitate towards stereotypical gender behavior. It's not a conscious choice where they have an abstract and complex awareness of why they want to do it, or how their sex and hormones influence their behavior. It just happens.

Reactions: Opiophile