Insane Parents of "Transgender" Kids - Parents who push a transgender identity on their children

💗Bitchstopher Columbitch💗

* unintelligible retard noises *
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Grace Church school in Brooklyn (K-12) is teaching kids that crossdressing is the same thing as being transgender.
Untitled.png

Red Lobster

kiwifarms.net
At this point, is there any difference?
I mean – yes? Out of the three the latter two do not get cut up, nor do they get hormonal treatment? Drag queens would have been lumped under the two names as well, but not under transsexual/transgender.
But most importantly transvestites/crossdressers do not transition into the other gender (do not start presenting as the other gender exclusively even without hormonal treatment/surgery), the personas co-exist at the same time.

Sure, all those men that could not be bothered to even shave that larp on the lesbian dating apps and forums like to label themselves as transgender though they aren't really that.

Those that start as transvestites/crossdressers might eventually become transsexual/transgender in some cases but they certainly are not the same thing.

To get back to the topic of this thread – if it was just parents who would allow their kids to dress up as the other gender when they wanted to – as a part of play pretend, instead of transitioning them, trying to get them on hormones, go through surgeries or going changing their names/genders on legal documents and so on...

We would not have been calling them insane parents. At least not for letting their kids play with whatever toys or letting them dress in whatever clothes they like while still being the gender they were born.

A boy wants to wear a skirt? Let him wear it, try to find out why he prefers it (if there is some problem try to fix it), if he insists on wearing skirt after that try suggesting a kilt. He's not gonna be more of a weirdo than if you as parent would start pushing him into being a girl just because he liked the piece of clothing/toys he "wasn't supposed to like" as a boy.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Sweeney did nothing wrong.
kiwifarms.net
Sure, all those men that could not be bothered to even shave that larp on the lesbian dating apps and forums like to label themselves as transgender though they aren't really that.

Those that start as transvestites/crossdressers might eventually become transsexual/transgender in some cases but they certainly are not the same thing.
That's my point. You put on the panties and now you're a woman, doesn't matter if you have a girl dick and a massive beard. Progressive science says that's how it is, self-ID laws enforces it.

Pitere pit

Has man gone insane?
kiwifarms.net
In a sane world these "parents" would be in jail for abusing their child. Poor kid, look at him, he's just under 10 and trooning out, at that age nobody cares about that, kids just want to have fun not to care about blockers. And by fun I mean playing vidya, sports or just going to the park with their friends, not the fun of going to trans groups with 50 years olds agp groomers that tras suggest.
Also, does anyone here remembers what "gender identity" had at 3 years old? Because it's impossible to think about trooning out when you just started learning counting numbers.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

kiwifarms.net
In a sane world these "parents" would be in jail for abusing their child. Poor kid, look at him, he's just under 10 and trooning out, at that age nobody cares about that, kids just want to have fun not to care about blockers. And by fun I mean playing vidya, sports or just going to the park with their friends, not the fun of going to trans groups with 50 years olds agp groomers that tras suggest.
Also, does anyone here remembers what "gender identity" had at 3 years old? Because it's impossible to think about trooning out when you just started learning counting numbers.
Not my gender identity but I remember at 3 really loving our dog and sharing my food and sleeping on the floor with it. I'm grateful that I wasn't forcibly raised in a fursuit.

Sinner's Sandwich

Break these bucks
kiwifarms.net
His mother most likely wanted a mini-me but sadly her child was born with an icky dick. But thanks to troon ideology there is a solution for this problem. The son can be "transformed" into a "girl" with drugs, will never become a gross, hairy grown man and even the icky dick can be butchered when the "girl" is 16.

Fliddaroonie

I'm a spooky ghost! Whooooo!!! Ectoplasm!!!!
kiwifarms.net
His mother most likely wanted a mini-me but sadly her child was born with an icky dick. But thanks to troon ideology there is a solution for this problem. The son can be "transformed" into a "girl" with drugs, will never become a gross, hairy grown man and even the icky dick can be butchered when the "girl" is 16.
Shes a single mom. Single moms often raise boys with issues because they lack the emotional capability to separate their hate for men from raising their sons. It's why certain communities with high rates of single parent hood have such deep issues with angry ainglemoms hauling up boys who become men who hate women or who have violence issues.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

kiwifarms.net
So how do you tell "loving parents" from a psychotic cunt who wants to chop her son's cock off because she hates males, and a worthless cuck without the balls to stand up to her?
It's the inverse of the past where crazy decisions allowed a loving parent to have a boner for their child, not just in their pants.

I've long been predicting that more "family tragedies" will happen. The 41% will 41% but their parents won't be added to the statistic.

SITHRAK!

ESL teenager spouting gibberish and angry words.
kiwifarms.net
Cant wait for those "loving parents" to file class action lawsuits against the NHS in a few years for permenantly fucking up their childs mental and physical development.

Or perhaps love somehow replaces the absence of hormones a human body needs to function properly? 🤔
This. The NHS has been successfully sued by a Muslim family because they didn’t teach a mother that she needed to feed her newborn, and the kid ended up brain damaged as a result. Too dumb to know a newborn needed feeding, smart enough to hire a lawyer to sue.
Good news is that being brain damaged doesn’t harm one’s ability to fit seamlessly into the Culture of Peace.