Insane Parents of "Transgender" Kids - Parents who push a transgender identity on their children

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
This. The NHS has been successfully sued by a Muslim family because they didn’t teach a mother that she needed to feed her newborn, and the kid ended up brain damaged as a result. Too dumb to know a newborn needed feeding, smart enough to hire a lawyer to sue.
Good news is that being brain damaged doesn’t harm one’s ability to fit seamlessly into the Culture of Peace.
He could grow up to be Mayor of London.

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
This. The NHS has been successfully sued by a Muslim family because they didn’t teach a mother that she needed to feed her newborn, and the kid ended up brain damaged as a result. Too dumb to know a newborn needed feeding, smart enough to hire a lawyer to sue.
Good news is that being brain damaged doesn’t harm one’s ability to fit seamlessly into the Culture of Peace.
You know, I’d think that a woman born in a rigid Muslim society would be more likely to know about babies, since every woman around her would be having lots of kids and she’d be expected to help with them. How do you be 21 and not know babies need to eat regularly? They didn’t feed him for 15 hours, which is way longer than full grown adults go without eating!

Why are the UK courts okay with this? Are British judges not largely stodgy old conservative guys like in the US?

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Sweeney did nothing wrong.
kiwifarms.net
You know, I’d think that a woman born in a rigid Muslim society would be more likely to know about babies, since every woman around her would be having lots of kids and she’d be expected to help with them. How do you be 21 and not know babies need to eat regularly? They didn’t feed him for 15 hours, which is way longer than full grown adults go without eating!

Why are the UK courts okay with this? Are British judges not largely stodgy old conservative guys like in the US?
At 12 they probably haven't started that part of sex-ed in school.

Mepsi Pax

kiwifarms.net

I'm sure she (and everyone around her) didn't know. Absolutely no way they knew. Because if they did know, then that would mean the lawsuit was bogus! Nobody would do that, lie and harm children in order to get a bunch of money.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
New to this thread and decided to post here after I found this response to James Radich. I believe James keeps tabs on his thread and she locked down after James informed her after I posted last night.

Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 8.16.35 PM.png
She's back to posting public.
Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 7.51.28 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 8.41.28 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 7.52.01 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-03-30 at 7.52.20 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 8.39.41 PM.png
She's a non stop attention seeker and is really sperging out about the Arkansas bill ATM.

Fullmetal Autist

tr*nny phantom
kiwifarms.net
New to this thread and decided to post here after I found this response to James Radich. I believe James keeps tabs on his thread and she locked down after James informed her after I posted last night.

View attachment 2044109
View attachment 2044119
View attachment 2044112
View attachment 2044120View attachment 2044122
View attachment 2044111
She's a non stop attention seeker and is really sperging out about the Arkansas bill ATM.
Bitch, no one forced you to have children. And no one is banning you from "taking care of them." She sounds like a spiteful and shitty person

Unpaid Emotional Labourer

I’m Diana Moon Glampers. Let’s talk about equity.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2044109
View attachment 2044119
View attachment 2044112
View attachment 2044111

So every single member of her family is a problem for society. Nice work, lady.

SJWs stay posting their Ls.

SITHRAK!

ESL teenager spouting gibberish and angry words.
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2044109
View attachment 2044119
View attachment 2044112
View attachment 2044111
How does one person get so many snowflakes in their family?
This has to be a troll account, or this lunatic is raising her kids from birth to be snowflakes.

Tathagata

He who has thus come/gone
kiwifarms.net

Fullmetal Autist

tr*nny phantom
kiwifarms.net
This insane thread got a lot of attention on Twitter today

View attachment 2048163View attachment 2048164View attachment 2048165
The child was groomed by the mother. In an ideal world, parents who tricked their kids like this would have them taken away by authorities.

Give me top hats if you desire, for I am infuriated by the idea of telling children these kind of gender ideas which will ACTUALLY make them confused and think they are broken.

Notice how the child said they were trans after the mother started bathing them and telling lies about genitals.