Insane Parents of "Transgender" Kids - Parents who push a transgender identity on their children

vanilla_pepsi_head

Stone Cold Steve Autism
kiwifarms.net
This insane thread got a lot of attention on Twitter today

View attachment 2048163View attachment 2048164View attachment 2048165

"an adult friend came out as trans"

THERE IT IS

Holy fuck, kids want to imitate what they see, it's called childhood play, make believe, and it's totally normal and to a point beneficial for children to learn about the world this way. Someone in this thread wanted to be a dog, I wanted to be a dinosaur, one of my brothers wanted to be a Power Ranger, I've heard a kid say they want to be a truck, this is totally normal and they give it up when they get hooked by something else. Parents may or may not humor them to a point in good fun, but say if the truck kid's parents started keeping him out in the garage and letting him huff gas, that would be child abuse.

How does someone figure out breeding when they're this fucking retarded? I guess if they both had dicks they'd never figure out why it didn't work.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
I'm hoping this is a POE.
1617556013796.png

Surfin Terf

kiwifarms.net
I'm hoping this is a POE.
View attachment 2058095
Here's the thing. If you believe
  1. Being trans is simply a matter of your body physically developing in a way that contradicts your mind
  2. Hormone blockers are safe and reversible
  3. These drugs can feasibly be produced and distributed to the hundreds of millions of puberty-age children around the world
Then that's not an unreasonable opinion. In fact, even if you only believe in the last two points it's not unreasonable since a controlled and regulated puberty would probably be much better than the confusing mess that real puberty is.

Unfortunately, the second point is a complete and total lie, but that information is suppressed. We have the data from back when we used to give them to children with precocious puberty so we know that they have horrible side effects, but if you look for that data in more modern studies it's hidden. The test results are the same, but (for example in one study I looked at) somehow an 8 point IQ difference suddenly becomes unimportant because it's under a standard deviation (to clarify, the argument wasn't that it's statistically insignificant because of the sample size but specifically that anything under a 15 point IQ difference is no big deal).

vanilla_pepsi_head

Stone Cold Steve Autism
kiwifarms.net
  1. Being trans is simply a matter of your body physically developing in a way that contradicts your mind
  3. These drugs can feasibly be produced and distributed to the hundreds of millions of puberty-age children around the world
Then that's not an unreasonable opinion. In fact, even if you only believe in the last two points it's not unreasonable since a controlled and regulated puberty would probably be much better than the confusing mess that real puberty is.

Unfortunately, the second point is a complete and total lie, but that information is suppressed. We have the data from back when we used to give them to children with precocious puberty so we know that they have horrible side effects, but if you look for that data in more modern studies it's hidden. The test results are the same, but (for example in one study I looked at) somehow an 8 point IQ difference suddenly becomes unimportant because it's under a standard deviation (to clarify, the argument wasn't that it's statistically insignificant because of the sample size but specifically that anything under a 15 point IQ difference is no big deal).

It's still an unreasonable opinion though. We've already started not expecting people to act like adults until their mid 20s if not later, and the very idea we should further retard people's physical development as well would just be compounding the damage helicopter parenting has already done on the population. That said I recall Zinnia Jones saying it just to be inflammatory so I'm quite positive the only people serious about this are retarded troons who didn't get the joke. And probably pedophiles.

It's still an interesting thought experiment. How long would the kids be allowed to have to "make up their minds"? What would be considered the cutoff? 25? 30? Would they get the same legal rights as adults if they really think it's "stopping the biological clock"? What happened to kids wanting to grow up as early as possible, or is it just parents who want babby forever?

Kurze Katze

It's party time.
kiwifarms.net

This shit still confuses the hell out of me. TRAs talk about puberty blockers as if they all have degrees in both chemistry as well as child development but, big surprise, they have minimal knowledge in either, and absolutely refuse to look at the actual data that is available. It really is tactics similar to anti vaxx or creationists, which is all the more confusing because most trans people are also hardline atheists/skeptics (middle class white males much?). Guess theres always a blind spot where ones personal politics are involved ...

SpaceWhoreInSpace

kiwifarms.net
Not too big a discovery considering that the community in itself is full of special individuals but I stumbled upon a profile named "Snapjax" on Tiktok of a mom with an allegedly transgender child...at the age of 4.

20210409_133702.jpg

As you can see the profile is now suddenly privated but mostly posted her young son in dresses and makeup, making him openly say that he's a girl in a boy's body, which seemed quite forced.
(I'll see if I can recover the video somehow)

The comments are people spamming "She's such a pretty girl", praising the mom and going "yaaas kween".

20210409_133437.jpg

Ah yes, feeding a 4 year old hormones because he does exploring and has no concept of gender yet, great idea

Update: The profile is public again, I screenrecorded the mentioned video as I didn't know a way of preserving it another way

Last edited:

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
This shit still confuses the hell out of me. TRAs talk about puberty blockers as if they all have degrees in both chemistry as well as child development but, big surprise, they have minimal knowledge in either, and absolutely refuse to look at the actual data that is available. It really is tactics similar to anti vaxx or creationists, which is all the more confusing because most trans people are also hardline atheists/skeptics (middle class white males much?). Guess theres always a blind spot where ones personal politics are involved ...

It's the social benefit of affirmation that they crave. Being something other than their natal gender fulfills some psychological need they have, and affirming this belief gives relief. I seriously think if you handed troons a bottle of sugar pills and told them it was a new cutting edge HRT or puberty blocker, they'd have the same benefit.

teriyakiburns

Uncle O'Ruckus
kiwifarms.net
Not too big a discovery considering that the community in itself is full of special individuals but I stumbled upon a profile named "Snapjax" on Tiktok of a mom with an allegedly transgender child...at the age of 4.

View attachment 2072395

As you can see the profile is now suddenly privated but mostly posted her young son in dresses and makeup, making him openly say that he's a girl in a boy's body, which seemed quite forced.

The comments are people spamming "She's such a pretty girl", praising the mom and going "yaaas kween".

View attachment 2072399

Ah yes, feeding a 4 year old hormones because he does exploring and has no concept of gender yet, great idea

Update: The profile is public again, I screenrecorded the mentioned video as I didn't know a way of preserving it another way

That kid looks stressed as fuck. I mean seriously stressed. I've seen kids being violently bullied daily at school who have more life in their eyes.

Fullmetal Autist

tr*nny phantom
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2072395

View attachment 2072399

"How old are you?"
"I'm seven."
"No, you're four."
"NO, I'M SEVEN!"

He literally doesn't even know his own age, but sure he understands enough to choose his own gender. Why not just let him be seven instead of four, in that case? It's clearly what he wants!

gaystoner

fucked up queer
kiwifarms.net

This kid would probably be pretty successful but unfortunately he's being raised by a liberal narcissist so his entire potential will be wasted/groomed into being Trans. Solid work mom.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Sweeney did nothing wrong.
kiwifarms.net
He makes it sound violent but you can't just hold someone down against their will and give them a tightly cropped boys haircut. Maybe the kid wants a normal haircut now and be called Benjamin. Maybe mother is the one imposing herself on the child, not dad. Mother then became angry seeing the new haircut and now the child is crying because mom is stomping around and yelling.

Neko GF

*Infringes on your copyright*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He makes it sound violent but you can't just hold someone down against their will and give them a tightly cropped boys haircut. Maybe the kid wants a normal haircut now and be called Benjamin. Maybe mother is the one imposing herself on the child, not dad. Mother then became angry seeing the new haircut and now the child is crying because mom is stomping around and yelling.
To add more context:
- OP has been on Reddit for 9 years
- Is from Seattle (so this were is likely happening)
- Claims to be bi-polar
- Has posted in subs like r/fragilewhiteredditor and r/the_mueller

So it's safe to assume that OP is likely the common stereotype of a male redditor. With this in mind, he's probably exaggerating and/or leaving out a lot of context.

_giantmeteor2024_

kiwifarms.net
That kid looks stressed as fuck. I mean seriously stressed. I've seen kids being violently bullied daily at school who have more life in their eyes.
That kid looks like he's trying to hug the brick wall as if it were his mother. The brick wall is probably a safer source of affection than his mother.

And his mother is abusing him, not only by dressing him up like that and feeding him this bullshit brainwashing, but by broadcasting it on Tik Tok for all the world to see.

I'm sure mommy thought "ooh, darn, if only my pretty blond baby was a little girl, then she could be my Baby betsy-wetsie pretty Barbie doll baby for LIFE! Oh, I'll just fuck him up in the head and make him THINK he's a girl, and he'll be so crippled for life that he'll ALWAYS need me! And I'll be able to dress him up in pink frilly spinny doll baby dresses, uncomfortable tight girly girl shoes, and make up and sparkly tiaras! And I'll get social media approval, too!"

Screen Shot 2021-04-12 at 9.30.17 PM.png
Looks like this reddit "cis male"'s "Love" only has very minimal visitation with the "daughter". Thank god for that. I'm sure this "cis male" has some weird pedophilia tendencies, as I"m sure any man who supports the idea of a little boy dressing up in girly girl frilly clothes is most definitely a PERVERT.

Last edited:

unwieldy_object

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2082738
Looks like this reddit "cis male"'s "Love" only has very minimal visitation with the "daughter". Thank god for that. I'm sure this "cis male" has some weird pedophilia tendencies, as I"m sure any man who supports the idea of a little boy dressing up in girly girl frilly clothes is most definitely a PERVERT.
Unfortunately it sounds quite the opposite as "picked up after her bi-monthly visitation" seems to refer to the daughter visiting her biological father temporarily and not the other way around.