Insane Parents of "Transgender" Kids - Parents who push a transgender identity on their children

ChaChaHeels:BlackOnes

Hee/Haw
kiwifarms.net
We know Lupron for precocious puberty was bad, but you can see the reasoning — we don’t want this girl to become sexually mature at age 7, let’s give her blockers and she can go through a normal female puberty at 11. This is different.

I have to say that I am so glad American public schools haven’t forced girls to wear skirts since the 60s. Some of the more down at heel high schools around here have uniforms, but I see the girls in (almost always very tight) khakis 95% of the time. If girl is wearing a skirt it’s because she’s Muslim. (And the only woman I see at mass in a skirt is a nun. I think most women don’t like them very much except when it’s warm).
I hadn’t considered that uniforms would be behind why there’s so many teen girls coming out in the UK. I also wonder if it encourages a binary trans identity, which is more likely to lead to hormones, as opposed to non binary, as well as feeling it has to be permanent, since it would be noticeable if you switched uniforms back?

I did some reading around precocious puberty a while back (internal NHS documents and package inserts for the drugs) it seemed to me that the only kiddies who are still getting medicated for this are really young, as in periods at 3 or 4, and that actually around 10-15 percent of girls begin puberty at 7 (most commonly observed in black girls, or obese girls) so that’s now considered the low end of normal and there is a push to reclasssify what qualifies as PP.

Clearly, no three year old needs a libido, so you can see why medication might be seen as preferable to a preschooler trying to hump their classmates, or their teacher - that said, many instances of PP do not occur in otherwise healthy children, but in children with genetic disorders that cause other symptoms, including profound disabilities, or in children with brain or ovarian tumours, or in kids who have been treated for cancer, especially with radiation therapies (cancer kids can also experience delayed puberty).

So when troons and their tranmaidens start bleating on about how GnRHa drugs have been used to treat precocious puberty for decades without issue, they aren’t talking about about a healthy cohort, but about a group of particularly vulnerable, sickly kids who are probably getting shit loads of other drugs at the same time. If a kid who survives childhood cancer has skeletal issues or extreme tooth loss as a late term side effect (sometimes years after remission) how will anyone be able to unpack if that was caused by chemo, or radiation, or the lupron they gave to stop the radiation induced puberty?
And that’s as well as the difference between temporarily stopping an abnormal puberty and completely preventing a normal puberty in favour of a cross sex pseudopuberty.

————

I’m not sure about the uniform thing, but it’s an interesting point and something I will ponder on.
Most secondary schools probably do now allow girls to choose between skirts and trousers, especially in the inner city areas, funnily enough that’s probably at least partly driven by the Muslim population, as British Muslim girls often wear trousers and skirts together (the very posh schools and the catholic schools are likely still all skirts though, but then dress codes for women in the high status professional careers still largely require a skirt suit, eg a bewigged female barrister).
I suspect that technically having a choice of uniform items probably feels less freeing than it should, because teen life is brutal and every decision a girl makes is scrutinised and ridiculed, often by her supposed peers, so a girl in trousers might be mocked for being a hairy legged lesbian and a girl in a skirt might be mocked for being a slut or for having fat/thin/whatever legs. Not that life is better for boys at this age, it’s just different. Boys have no uniform choice, it’s just trousers, so nothing to scrutinise there and no fear of making the ‘wrong’ choice. That probably looks quite appealing to a teen girl, especially an autist, who is unlikely to understand the ever changing social rules that teen girls relentlessly police and bully each other over.
That said, I don’t think a blanket ban on skirts would be the answer either, because that just contributes to the feminine-bad, masculine-good nonsense that gets little boys bullied for being sissies (and potentially plays a part in the creation of the AGP sex humiliation fantasy too).

Greg Davies used to do a bit in his stand up about childhood nicknames which I think is a pretty good illustration of how British school kids interact and how some incredibly banal and innocuous things can result in kids getting bullied/gaining disparaging nicknames. Boys just seem to have a quick scrap in the playground and start afresh but girls can be very pernicious and wear each other down over a long period. Boys tend to take out their teen angst by punching a door or fire setting down the local park whereas girls turn it inwards and develop self harming behaviours. One of the great ironies of the ROGD generation is that there are thousands of girls claiming they are really boys, but then behaving exactly the same ruminative, self harming way that teen girls have been observed to behave over the last 30-40 years.

(I know a man in his forties who is, to this very day, routinely known as ‘Snarf’ after the character from Thundercats)

Maybe it was better when school ended at 14 for all except the posh or extremely clever kids? Teenagers didn’t seem to have psychological when they were expected to get a factory job before they turned 15!
(I think our class system is probably a factor in ‘trans kids’ in Britain, and possibly Christianity plays a similar role in the US, but I haven’t quite worked out where I’m going with that)

Everything else you said seems right, but, ffs, can't you see how you espouse the very same double standarts that this shit got started by?
Girl in sports ok, boy likes glittet and clothing that would not chaffe or restrict? Uwu future homo.
I understand this is cultural conditioning, but, like, try sitying there and thinking for a bit.
This very forum had seen stories of adult guys being pressured into dating gay despite being straight as an arrow. Because uwu.
/mati

knowing the theory of ‘pre gay’ as observed/reported by child development professionals/evolutionary psychologists doesn’t mean imprinting gayness onto a child, it just means cross ‘gendered’ behaviour is a good statistical predictor, it doesn’t have to mean anything to an individual.
Fuck, anyone that’s seen a little boy rubbing the satin edging of a blanket on his cheek repeatedly will know that sensory feedback can also play a massive role in the things kids choose.

I’d rather all kids be given access to whatever toys/clothes they want and be left to develop their own sexuality at an appropriate time, but sadly the world doesn’t seem to work like that, and if understanding that boys that spend their early childhood pretending to be girls are statistically likely to grow up to be gay means that boys who play with Barbie don’t get chemically castrated and their microdicks amputated then I can put up with some sex stereotyping and generalising.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Sweeney did nothing wrong.
kiwifarms.net
Greg Davies used to do a bit in his stand up about childhood nicknames which I think is a pretty good illustration of how British school kids interact and how some incredibly banal and innocuous things can result in kids getting bullied/gaining disparaging nicknames. Boys just seem to have a quick scrap in the playground and start afresh but girls can be very pernicious and wear each other down over a long period. Boys tend to take out their teen angst by punching a door or fire setting down the local park whereas girls turn it inwards and develop self harming behaviours. One of the great ironies of the ROGD generation is that there are thousands of girls claiming they are really boys, but then behaving exactly the same ruminative, self harming way that teen girls have been observed to behave over the last 30-40 years.
The boys/girls school behavior can also be seen in all-male or all-female workplaces. Workplaces in general are becoming culturally female and with that comes things like scheming, talking shit about others and turning people against someone in an effort to push them out for personal grievances. Cancel culture itself reeks of, idk, tampons and lipstick?

Second part of your post: Adam Carolla summed up the very different but largely predictable behaviors of male/female in a very good way: abused boys takes it out on society, abused girls takes it out on themselves.

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
I did some reading around precocious puberty a while back (internal NHS documents and package inserts for the drugs) it seemed to me that the only kiddies who are still getting medicated for this are really young, as in periods at 3 or 4, and that actually around 10-15 percent of girls begin puberty at 7 (most commonly observed in black girls, or obese girls) so that’s now considered the low end of normal and there is a push to reclasssify what qualifies as PP.

Clearly, no three year old needs a libido, so you can see why medication might be seen as preferable to a preschooler trying to hump their classmates, or their teacher - that said, many instances of PP do not occur in otherwise healthy children, but in children with genetic disorders that cause other symptoms, including profound disabilities, or in children with brain or ovarian tumours, or in kids who have been treated for cancer, especially with radiation therapies (cancer kids can also experience delayed puberty).

So when troons and their tranmaidens start bleating on about how GnRHa drugs have been used to treat precocious puberty for decades without issue, they aren’t talking about about a healthy cohort, but about a group of particularly vulnerable, sickly kids who are probably getting shit loads of other drugs at the same time. If a kid who survives childhood cancer has skeletal issues or extreme tooth loss as a late term side effect (sometimes years after remission) how will anyone be able to unpack if that was caused by chemo, or radiation, or the lupron they gave to stop the radiation induced puberty?
And that’s as well as the difference between temporarily stopping an abnormal puberty and completely preventing a normal puberty in favour of a cross sex pseudopuberty.

————

I’m not sure about the uniform thing, but it’s an interesting point and something I will ponder on.
Most secondary schools probably do now allow girls to choose between skirts and trousers, especially in the inner city areas, funnily enough that’s probably at least partly driven by the Muslim population, as British Muslim girls often wear trousers and skirts together (the very posh schools and the catholic schools are likely still all skirts though, but then dress codes for women in the high status professional careers still largely require a skirt suit, eg a bewigged female barrister).
I suspect that technically having a choice of uniform items probably feels less freeing than it should, because teen life is brutal and every decision a girl makes is scrutinised and ridiculed, often by her supposed peers, so a girl in trousers might be mocked for being a hairy legged lesbian and a girl in a skirt might be mocked for being a slut or for having fat/thin/whatever legs. Not that life is better for boys at this age, it’s just different. Boys have no uniform choice, it’s just trousers, so nothing to scrutinise there and no fear of making the ‘wrong’ choice. That probably looks quite appealing to a teen girl, especially an autist, who is unlikely to understand the ever changing social rules that teen girls relentlessly police and bully each other over.
That said, I don’t think a blanket ban on skirts would be the answer either, because that just contributes to the feminine-bad, masculine-good nonsense that gets little boys bullied for being sissies (and potentially plays a part in the creation of the AGP sex humiliation fantasy too).

(I know a man in his forties who is, to this very day, routinely known as ‘Snarf’ after the character from Thundercats)

Maybe it was better when school ended at 14 for all except the posh or extremely clever kids? Teenagers didn’t seem to have psychological when they were expected to get a factory job before they turned 15!
(I think our class system is probably a factor in ‘trans kids’ in Britain, and possibly Christianity plays a similar role in the US, but I haven’t quite worked out where I’m going with that)
Interesting take.
Let’s suppose you have two towns.
Town A is people who went to university, women are married before having children and most have successful careers, women don’t wear tons of makeup or super sexualized clothing, and if they go to church, it’s a liberal church that doesn’t preach strict gender roles.
Town B is people who didn’t go to university, where women have kids young and out of wedlock and with multiple men, wear heavier makeup (and might even be actual strippers), with more domestic violence, and if they go to church, it’s conservative.
Which town’s school is going to have more teen FTMs?

Girls who have the most opportunities are the ones trooning out.

Hee/Haw
kiwifarms.net
The boys/girls school behavior can also be seen in all-male or all-female workplaces. Workplaces in general are becoming culturally female and with that comes things like scheming, talking shit about others and turning people against someone in an effort to push them out for personal grievances. Cancel culture itself reeks of, idk, tampons and lipstick?

Second part of your post: Adam Carolla summed up the very different but largely predictable behaviors of male/female in a very good way: abused boys takes it out on society, abused girls takes it out on themselves.

For what it’s worth I do think there are (or at least were?) sound evolutionary biological reasons for women to be manipulative, women can’t protect themselves and their offspring through shows of brute strength, so it makes sense to have a different way to seek power or exert dominance.
Whether we should be actively trying to discard those behaviours or just understand them better and learning to use them for good and not evil is, I suppose, a discussion to have in parallel with the one about negative traits and behaviours that are statistically more likely to occur in males.

I’ll never be a proper terve because I generally like men and boys and want a world where people of both sexes can co exist without having to constantly second guess themselves.

We’ve clearly failed (as a society and as individual parents) to equip the current generation of young adults/older adolescents with resilience, and that needs to be corrected for because it’s causing misery.

The Coddling of the American Mind by Jonathan Haidt is an interesting and informative read on the subject. Feels like a fuck of a big juggernaut to stop.

To bring this back to the main topic a bit, I do wonder if the trans ideology/queer theory movement will end up sorely regretting recruiting kids. The current teens have all been thoroughly trained by Mermaids moms into taking all the genderbread person stuff at face value and have embraced it and expanded on it. Now kids are saying that pronouns don’t indicate gender and anyone can pick anything - well, the institutions and companies that have nodded along with all this pink washing are going to get fucking fed up when half a school class of 30 all have completely made up pronouns and most of the lesson time is spent correcting teacher who can’t remember if Zeus, who used to be Katie, is going by zir or per today (repeat for 15 more kids).
It’ll be even better in company meetings. The sooner adults start adding pokemon themed ‘pronouns’ to their work email signatures, the better!

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
For what it’s worth I do think there are (or at least were?) sound evolutionary biological reasons for women to be manipulative, women can’t protect themselves and their offspring through shows of brute strength, so it makes sense to have a different way to seek power or exert dominance.
Whether we should be actively trying to discard those behaviours or just understand them better and learning to use them for good and not evil is, I suppose, a discussion to have in parallel with the one about negative traits and behaviours that are statistically more likely to occur in males.

I’ll never be a proper terve because I generally like men and boys and want a world where people of both sexes can co exist without having to constantly second guess themselves.

We’ve clearly failed (as a society and as individual parents) to equip the current generation of young adults/older adolescents with resilience, and that needs to be corrected for because it’s causing misery.

The Coddling of the American Mind by Jonathan Haidt is an interesting and informative read on the subject. Feels like a fuck of a big juggernaut to stop.

To bring this back to the main topic a bit, I do wonder if the trans ideology/queer theory movement will end up sorely regretting recruiting kids. The current teens have all been thoroughly trained by Mermaids moms into taking all the genderbread person stuff at face value and have embraced it and expanded on it. Now kids are saying that pronouns don’t indicate gender and anyone can pick anything - well, the institutions and companies that have nodded along with all this pink washing are going to get fucking fed up when half a school class of 30 all have completely made up pronouns and most of the lesson time is spent correcting teacher who can’t remember if Zeus, who used to be Katie, is going by zir or per today (repeat for 15 more kids).
It’ll be even better in company meetings. The sooner adults start adding pokemon themed ‘pronouns’ to their work email signatures, the better!
Have you been on r/truscum? It’s trans people who feel you need sex dysphoria to be trans, and they’re mad at ‘tucutes’, transtrenders who don’t think you need dysphoria and who don’t think hormones or surgery are necessary. In the long run, of course, the tucutes will be better off.

Hee/Haw
kiwifarms.net
Interesting take.
Town A is people who went to university, women are married before having children and most have successful careers, women don’t wear tons of makeup or super sexualized clothing, and if they go to church, it’s a liberal church that doesn’t preach strict gender roles.
Town B is people who didn’t go to university, where women have kids young and out of wedlock and with multiple men, wear heavier makeup (and might even be actual strippers), with more domestic violence, and if they go to church, it’s conservative.

I agree. This is the class/religion angle that is swishing around in my head.

ROGD FtM trooners are almost entirely middle class.
These girls are often anxious perfectionists, the same type who develop anorexia. Girls schools are notorious for self harm and social contagion.

But the trauma group of paediatric transitioners are more likely to be from much poorer families, because those are the kids who are more likely to witness violence or be abused, the trauma trans kids are mostly from the backgrounds that are typically seen for kids in foster care.

and the little camp boys who get trooned here are mostly working class boys, because middle class mommies buy those boys ballet classes and music lessons and embrace the idea of a potential high achieving, well groomed adult gay son.
(I wonder if traditional munchie mums/fabricated illness mums are also more likely to be from less affluent backgrounds?)
I suspect our working class male trans kids are being trooned for similar motivations to the American kids who are growing up with homophobic religious parents.
Working class people in the U.K. are largely socially conservative (much to the annoyance of the lefty political parties who are supposed to represent their interests but are instead preoccupied with identity politics and luxury beliefs).

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
I agree. This is the class/religion angle that is swishing around in my head.

ROGD FtM trooners are almost entirely middle class.
These girls are often anxious perfectionists, the same type who develop anorexia. Girls schools are notorious for self harm and social contagion.

But the trauma group of paediatric transitioners are more likely to be from much poorer families, because those are the kids who are more likely to witness violence or be abused, the trauma trans kids are mostly from the backgrounds that are typically seen for kids in foster care.

and the little camp boys who get trooned here are mostly working class boys, because middle class mommies buy those boys ballet classes and music lessons and embrace the idea of a potential high achieving, well groomed adult gay son.
(I wonder if traditional munchie mums/fabricated illness mums are also more likely to be from less affluent backgrounds?)
I suspect our working class male trans kids are being trooned for similar motivations to the American kids who are growing up with homophobic religious parents.
Working class people in the U.K. are largely socially conservative (much to the annoyance of the lefty political parties who are supposed to represent their interests but are instead preoccupied with identity politics and luxury beliefs).
Are working class people in the UK really that socially conservative when they have such a high out of wedlock birth rate? And most women work outside the home.

I don’t understand why all girls schools tolerate this. In my opinion if you want to be a boy, you don’t belong at an all girls school and should be asked to leave.

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
Interesting take.

none of the differences between the towns really matter imo, except that girls in town A are probably more likely to be exposed to tranny ideology from their 'educated' parents and teachers, so i'd say town A ends up with more troonery

like, all the bad stuff mentioned about town b (broken homes, poverty, drugs, abuse, bad or non-existing role models) has been around since forever, and it has never turned kids into troons by itself, that only started happening with increasing proliferation of gender ideology

Hee/Haw
kiwifarms.net
none of the differences between the towns really matter imo, except that girls in town A are probably more likely to be exposed to tranny ideology from their 'educated' parents and teachers, so i'd say town A ends up with more troonery

like, all the bad stuff mentioned about town b (broken homes, poverty, drugs, abuse, bad or non-existing role models) has been around since forever, and it has never turned kids into troons by itself, that only started happening with increasing proliferation of gender ideology

the concept of trans kids goes back a lot further than most of us probably realise - Kenneth Zucker was certainly publishing papers relating to prepubescent trans kids by the early 90s.
I’m curious as to when it first comes up though, so will probably be off down that rabbit hole in the next few days, thanks!

you are right in that it absolutely takes off in terms of numbers from around 2012, and then escalated again around 2015 (iirc this is around the time that the sex balance flips and more girls get referred than boys, and also more teens in mid puberty rather than the little kids group)

you can actually map the escalation in referrals to pro trans TV shows in at least 2 countries, U.K. and Sweden. Not sure if any other countries are looking at that.

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
the concept of trans kids goes back a lot further than most of us probably realise - Kenneth Zucker was certainly publishing papers relating to prepubescent trans kids by the early 90s.
im pretty sure that broken homes, alcoholism, domestic abuse, etc have been around a LOT longer than the early 90s lol. these ills have existed as long as civilisation itself, while kids trooning out in significant numbers has never occured in known history except for these last few decades.

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net

im pretty sure that broken homes, alcoholism, domestic abuse, etc have been around a LOT longer than the early 90s lol. these ills have existed as long as civilisation itself, while kids trooning out in significant numbers has never occured in known history except for these last few decades.
no my point was that girls in broken homes are less likely to troon out (unless they’re really severely traumatized, as pointed out above) than girls in stable middle class homes, even though being a girl is worse in the first situation

Hee/Haw
kiwifarms.net
Are working class people in the UK really that socially conservative when they have such a high out of wedlock birth rate? And most women work outside the home.

I don’t understand why all girls schools tolerate this. In my opinion if you want to be a boy, you don’t belong at an all girls school and should be asked to leave.

Yes, but we’re probably working off a slightly different definition of socially conservative!

The traditions and cultures Britons are motivated to conserve are much less influenced by religion, and working class women have pretty much always worked outside the home.

I don’t know the statistics for children born outside of marriage but the overall marriage rate has been steadily declining since the 70s.

Well yes, but if you were working up a mine or down a chimney or walking behind a plough before you turned 10 there wasn’t much time for ruminating on gender identity!
Transgenderism for both adults and children is pretty much an iatrogenic condition anyway, it only exists because there is a ‘treatment’. You can’t want a ‘sex change‘ without first hearing that such a thing exists. It’s a doctor-made-disease.

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
Yes, but we’re probably working off a slightly different definition of socially conservative!

The traditions and cultures Britons are motivated to conserve are much less influenced by religion, and working class women have pretty much always worked outside the home.

I don’t know the statistics for children born outside of marriage but the overall marriage rate has been steadily declining since the 70s.

Well yes, but if you were working up a mine or down a chimney or walking behind a plough before you turned 10 there wasn’t much time for ruminating on gender identity!
Transgenderism for both adults and children is pretty much an iatrogenic condition anyway, it only exists because there is a ‘treatment’. You can’t want a ‘sex change‘ without first hearing that such a thing exists. It’s a doctor-made-disease.
Yeah, I’m willing to accept there is a very small number of ‘true trans’ people, but the rest would have gotten over or learned to deal with their issues, had they been born in 1980.

UnsufficentBoobage

Atleast things I wanna fuck are 3D
kiwifarms.net
mommies buy those boys ballet classes and music lessons
Ballet is not gay.
Wtf

It is all porn.
Conditioning people to watch same-sex porn as "ultimate str8" thing ruined minds, and led to unhealthiness, because duh, can't self-project onto opposite-sex genitals.
I have seen a ten-year-old girl who quipped "straight is boring" at me as she was explaining her Undertale buttons, nearly made my hair gray with horror.

Hee/Haw
kiwifarms.net
Ballet is not gay.
Wtf

It is all porn.
Conditioning people to watch same-sex porn as "ultimate str8" thing ruined minds, and led to unhealthiness, because duh, can't self-project onto opposite-sex genitals.
I have seen a ten-year-old girl who quipped "straight is boring" at me as she was explaining her Undertale buttons, nearly made my hair gray with horror.
Of course Ballet isn’t gay.
Children’s ballet classes are, however, overwhelmingly attended by female children from middle class families, hence a popular option for a middle class mother of a little boy who likes the objects, clothes and activities that are stereotypically associated with little girls.
A working class boy with the same interests is less likely to be supported/encouraged in the same way. He’s more likely to get beaten up and his Barbies binned or trooned out (or first one and then the other, a la Jackie Green).

———-

A 14 year old girl recently told me ‘Being straight in this school is social suicide’ - so it’s somewhat understandable that kids are choosing to identify as niche sexualities that save them from the straight label but don’t actually require them to do anything they don’t want to do, eg ‘asexual’ ‘demisexual’ ‘sapiosexual’.

————

This could go in here or the Mermaids thread, new NHS protocols for puberty blockers have been published:

NHS England provides all the funding for GIDS at the Tavistock. If they won’t pay for it, GIDS can’t offer it.
This seems like (what I hope is) a stopgap on the way to withdrawing the funding for puberty blockers in gender dysphoria kids altogether, due to a lack of evidence of benefit (and thus it being a waste of tax payers money).
This policy will allow the kids who were already on blockers pre Keira Bell court case to continue, but limit the numbers of children being prescribed them in future (how limited that will be, time will tell. I’m pretty sure they won’t want to advertise the numbers either way, if only to avoid scrutiny from both sides and abuse from one particular side).

edited to add an archive link: https://archive.md/qhGRh

Last edited:

OttoWest

Hundreds of broads. INTERNATIONALLY.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wanted to highlight a troon mom who has now been featured in the national (US) media in the debate over trans sports and child medicalization bills.

Kristin Marquardt Itnyre is the mother of not one but two trans kids:

014353E5-E3FE-4A51-BC9C-2F8D22B8F37D.jpeg
As a mother of two transgender children living in Tennessee, Kristin Marquardt Itnyre is terrified. On March 26, the governor, Bill Lee, signed a discriminatory bill that would require middle school and high school athletes to show proof of their assigned sex at birth, effectively banning trans youth from taking part in sports.

Unfortunately, this piece of legislation is only the beginning. In 2020 alone, at least six states, including Tennessee, moved to criminalize providing gender-affirming care - which encompasses temporary puberty blockers or hormone therapy - to children who identify as transgender.

Although Kristin's oldest child, Griffin, was past the age of exploring puberty blockers, a form of gender-affirming care, he came out as transgender at age 15. However, Kristin's 9-year-old daughter, May, was eager to get treatment. "She wanted to [explore the options]," Kristin told POPSUGAR. "And we're set to start them soon. My fears are that this legislation is going to pass this bill and my child is not going to be able to get those blockers. She'll be forced to go through male puberty, which for her mental health is not beneficial. I'm hoping that if the bill passes in Tennessee, it will go to the Supreme Court and get shot down."
A sense of deep-rooted fear has developed among parents of transgender children, Kristin shared. "As far as the LGBTQ+ community goes, parents are very scared," she said. "We're talking about the mental health of our kids, and the suicide rate for these transgender kids is so high. We feel powerless at times, but we are really trying to fight this legislation. Living in the Bible Belt, there's a big consensus that being transgender is wrong and God doesn't make mistakes."

But Kristin - who had a feeling May might identify as transgender ever since she was a preschooler - disagrees with this notion. "From about 3 years old, we knew," she said. "And then finally, about a year ago she was able to come out and said, 'Why couldn't I have been born a girl? I'm supposed to be a girl. I want to be a girl.' We had her name legally changed, and now she's just May. That's all anybody knows her as. I don't even remember the kid that she was before."

Since recently moving and enrolling May in another school where she is free to express herself as a girl, Kristin's family have been met with unwavering support from the school system. Although May has been encouraged by her peers and teachers to embrace her identity - and even has access to gender-neutral bathrooms - the mounting discrimination from lawmakers and right-wing organizations is still unbearable for Kristin.

"These kids just want to be who they are. And it's not fair," she said. "I had to explain to my daughter who plays soccer on a coed team right now that Tennessee passed the anti-trans athlete bill. And her response was so innocent at 9 years old. She said, 'It feels like people don't want transgender people to do anything.'"

Some background: Kristin is the mother of six children by four different fathers. Her children are Sarah, Emma, Aiden, Jack, Jude, and Nolan. It is Emma (17) and Nolan (9 ) that have trooned out. Emma is an FTM now called Griffin (read another book!) and Nolan is an MTF called May.

Kristin’s old blog is here and it covers her highly volatile separation and divorce from her second husband Brian who is the father of Jude and Jack. It was during this time (200-2012) that Kristin lost custody of both Emma and Aiden to their father, her first husband, and her son Jack to Brian’s family.

By her account Brian assaulted her in Nov 2009, which seems likely considering she talks about the criminal court case. However she never regained custody of Jack and both Emma and Aiden had been removed from her custody before the domestic violence incident. It seems their dad had primary custody all along and did not want the children to be in Kristin’s care due to her instability and poor mental health. It’s unclear when Emma and Aiden were allowed to see Kristin again.

Emma/Griffin seems like your typical ROGD tumblrite:
3D333FE3-65C8-4726-814B-E1D51DA8C58E.jpeg

Interestingly, her youngest Nolan/May has only been trans for less than a year. Here he is in Feb 2020, looking like a perfectly average little boy (short hair and jeans):

B6F8DEE0-4E6D-4473-ACD1-600BAB3E3051.jpeg
720CCFED-1EA0-4522-ABCD-B77E4860433F.jpeg
There’s nothing in Kristin’s blog that indicates she thought Nolan was trans from an early age as she claims in the above article, and photos of him on her social media depict a little boy in traditional boys clothing. There is one picture of him at Christmas playing with some Lol Dolls— but playing with girl’s toys does not a girl make.

Kristin tries very hard to be the Cool Mom— tattoos, an ever-changing array of hair colors, and taking her tweens to the Warped Tour. She’s a wannabe musician in Nashville (good luck) who seems to have channeled all of frustrated ambitions into her project children.

Last edited:

GenociderSyo

Syo
kiwifarms.net
Been going through articles and found some interesting aspects of puberty/hormones:

"Blocking puberty seems to increase the desire to identify with the non-birth sex, while not intervening with GnRHa sees roughly 75% of those children presenting with gender dysphoria naturally resolving their gender identity back to birth sex, at or shortly after the onset of puberty. Meanwhile, interfering with normal puberty leads to sterility and may have adverse impacts on the maturation of the brain."

Trying to track down non paywalled version of the article with actual brain studies that is being cited in many articles:
Use of puberty blockers for gender dysphoria: a momentous step in the dark

Also seems theres a textbook on just this issue:
"Inventing Transgender Children and Young People"

Article attached is a commentary on the Bigg's Experiment. Some things found were:
  • Informed consent forms given to children lied about it being irreversible
  • Drug Info sheets do not mention this is untested and techincally children taking this are in trials.
  • Vague warnings : "Could affect your memory,concentration and the way you feel"
  • 1 to 10% of patients who were on puberty blockers become severely depressed.
  • Boys put on puberty blockers will never be suitable for penile inversions.
  • After 3 years on puberty blockers girls bone density was less then 98% of girls not on them.
  • Follow up interviews from a prior article showed:
    • 14 out of 30 stopped therapy before a year due to negative side effects or not actually being gender dysphoric.
    • Emotional problems and disruptive behavior in girls.
    • Parents stated significant decrease in physical and mental well being of thier children.
    • There was a significant increase was found in children's resonse to : "I deliberately try to hurt and/or kill my self"
    • There was no relationship found between feelings of gender dysophoria and being on puberty blockers.
    • There was an increase in internalising problems and body dissatisfaction in natal girls.
  • The largest article on puberty blockers has an intersting beginning: "The childrenwere divided into two groups: those deemed eligible for puberty blockers immediately, and those who needed more time due to “comorbid psychiatric problems and/or psychological
    difficulties”. This second group did not receive any physical intervention during the time of analysis, and so serves as a comparison group.
    • Article omits all negative comments.
    • Article refuses to give confidence level.

Attachments

• Biggs_ExperimentPubertyBlockers.pdf
    355.2 KB · Views: 15