Insane Parents of "Transgender" Kids - Parents who push a transgender identity on their children

papaya

kiwifarms.net
So basically all the demented teen girls who used to get anorexia now troon out? Instead of using usenet for pro-ana they use tumblr for T?
This, but pharmaceutical companies can profit off of this so now we all pretend it's a perfectly legitimate and normal behavior. Can't make much money off of girls not eating or cutting themselves, so society always recognized those forms of self harm as self harm.

Kelly's Leg Nerve

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot 2021-05-14 8.13.07 AM.png

Tathagata

He who has thus come/gone
kiwifarms.net
I honestly feel for her. Of course she wants to deny that her kid is specifically into mom’s used underwear because he’s a typical incest-happy AGP, and absolutely does not want his own because of this.
Could just be a run of the mill transvestite-in-training. This clearly shows that parents would rather their kid suffer permanent biological damage to make them fit in with gender norms rather than accept that their kid has a fetish. It's like how homophobic societies are more open to anyone who likes the same sex being trooned out rather than just letting them be gay.

Fullmetal Autist

tr*nny phantom
kiwifarms.net
Kid is being a perv, not a trans. This is one step from incest with he's wearing his mom's USED underwear...how can you be a parent and not able to set these boundaries? Maybe the kid just doesn't know better, giving the benefit of the doubt (she didn't say how old he is), but then it's almost worse because the mother is basically teaching him it's normal to steal and wear her underwear, grooming him to be a sex pest. Even the way she writes about it just grosses me out.

Give me my top hats, this one really upset me. I wish CPS or some parenting assistance would get involved situations like this honestly.

Tathagata

He who has thus come/gone
kiwifarms.net
Kid is being a perv, not a trans. This is one step from incest with he's wearing his mom's USED underwear...how can you be a parent and not able to set these boundaries? Maybe the kid just doesn't know better, giving the benefit of the doubt (she didn't say how old he is), but then it's almost worse because the mother is basically teaching him it's normal to steal and wear her underwear, grooming him to be a sex pest. Even the way she writes about it just grosses me out.

Give me my top hats, this one really upset me. I wish CPS or some parenting assistance would get involved situations like this honestly.
This is like the beginning of the Jerry Brudos story. I don't know if it would be worse to respond harshly, and burn into the kid's mind a link between women's garments and inappropriate behaviour, or be tolerant and let the kid naturally turn into a tranny (or transvestite, if they're lucky).

Sinner's Sandwich

Eid Nedib Eid !
kiwifarms.net
I’ve been lurking this land whale for a while and she only refers to her baby with they/them pronouns. I feel so sorry for this poor kid having this shit pushed on them fresh out the womb. View attachment 2173321View attachment 2173328View attachment 2173329View attachment 2173682
Oh god. This insane, abusive harpy, is going to ruin her childs life. Denying a childs biological sex and telling them it can be choosen is child abusive. This child will grow up confused, not being able to relate to 99,999 % of people (because everyone else knows their sex) & with an unstable sense of self. Absolutely horrible.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
Oh god. This insane, abusive harpy, is going to ruin her childs life. Denying a childs biological sex and telling them it can be choosen is child abusive. This child will grow up confused, not being able to relate to 99,999 % of people (because everyone else knows their sex) & with an unstable sense of self. Absolutely horrible.
Even the current pope thinks that's cruel to do to a kid.

Astrapi

kiwifarms.net
That nonbinary kid is for sure gonna get bullied and harassed by the whole playground. This is just moronic. Kids want to gender and be gendered, they are obsessed about it. For good reasons as they can see it structuring adult life in many ways.

It's not cruel to gender kids as long as you fight against gender stereotypes, and if your kid turn out gender non-conforming (gay, ect...) you just accept it.

Sinner's Sandwich

Eid Nedib Eid !
kiwifarms.net
That nonbinary kid is for sure gonna get bullied and harassed by the whole playground. This is just moronic. Kids want to gender and be gendered, they are obsessed about it. For good reasons as they can see it structuring adult life in many ways.

It's not cruel to gender kids as long as you fight against gender stereotypes, and if your kid turn out gender non-conforming (gay, ect...) you just accept it.
How can a child ever feel comfortable in her/his body when their parents tell them that it doesn't matter & can be changed by drugs & surgery like it's a toy where parts can be removed & replaced?? I'm schocked and disgusted by this horrible woman. She doesn't think her childs health & body matters.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
This might be just me but why would anyone get emotional over cheap those blankets? I get that seeing your presents used is nice and new borns are exiting but those look like cheap polyester stuff. My grandma knitted herself our baby stuff with high quality baby wool and it didn't get this sort reaction. She was just glad that the baby was warm and looked cute.
Because she cares more about her own social media asspats than her child's welfare. Twitter is a hell of a drug.

booklover

kiwifarms.net
I just paid a visit to an acquaintance's FB page; for some reason, her posts don't show up on my wall, but anyway, apparently her 5-year-old daughter has announced that she is a boy, and she is going along with it! *sigh* Not my business, really, but her growing-up years were a trainwreck and I suspect she's going to do the same thing to her own children. She's also in the midst of a divorce (yeah, she had to be told to refrain from saying things on FB like "My STBX only sees the kids as something that restricts the amount of time he can spend in bed with his new girlfriend) so who knows.

Not my circus, not my monkeys.

Father Brown

kiwifarms.net

Nah, you see what'll happen is the kid will hit about 2 and then basically shit all over his/her mom's non-binary game (much to her disappointment) by demanding dinosaurs or Barbies. Playing these games is certainly stupid, but unless the mother is seriously abusive nutcase it's quite hard to force the kid to go along with them.

There's, of course, a chance that the kid is autistic/developmentally abnormal or behaviorally sex atypical (i.e. going to be gay), but both of these are outcomes with probabilities on the order of 1-2%.

Most MBP mothers with troon kids are opportunists, they are actively looking for ways that they can farm attention. IMO, they're agnostic on what they're getting attention for, so they tend to latch onto trooning out their kid after the kid displays unusual behaviors. Conversely, with the genderless kid thing, they'll abandon the idea in the very likely case that the kid is just a normal kid with respect to gendered behavior at least. There's also a cost consideration, right now, with an infant she can play whatever stupid word games she wants and it doesn't impose any costs on her or the child; attention-seeking exists on a spectrum.