Insane Parents of "Transgender" Kids - Parents who push a transgender identity on their children

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

Tuxedo_Zemus

They call me the Hard R Superstar
kiwifarms.net
I'm convinced that in 15 to 20 years we'll see a wave of "trans" people either killing themselves en masse or acknowledging that they were groomed into it when they were kids.
Oh, it's happening now. r/detrans is a fascinating read and many of the posts talk about how they were pushed into it.

As you can imagine, the troon squad wants that place shut down bad.

Crex Crex

Crashing this plane with no survivors
kiwifarms.net
Oh, it's happening now. r/detrans is a fascinating read and many of the posts talk about how they were pushed into it.

Of course they do. After all, admitting that grooming is a thing and that transition is not a magical happiness pill would "delegitimate" trannies (i.e. It would make it harder for them to push their fetish and groom people into it)

Tuxedo_Zemus

kiwifarms.net
Of course they do. After all, admitting that grooming is a thing and that transition is not a magical happiness pill would "delegitimate" trannies (i.e. It would make it harder for them to push their fetish and groom people into it)
I think it goes deeper than that. I would be surprised if you could find a single one of these guys who legitimately believes that he can truly be a woman, and almost none of them come anywhere close to passing on top of that. So they basically have to craft a house of cards around themselves that constantly, constantly, constantly reinforces their delusions.

That's why they go into an autistic seizure when someone doesn't play along, especially when something like Super Straight happens. Their house of cards is being rattled when that happens. Detransitioners make them seeth especially hard because it's a big glowing sign staring them in the face that this shit is fake and gay.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Sweeney did nothing wrong.
kiwifarms.net
That's why they go into an autistic seizure when someone doesn't play along, especially when something like Super Straight happens. Their house of cards is being rattled when that happens. Detransitioners make them seeth especially hard because it's a big glowing sign staring them in the face that this shit is fake and gay.
When troons use the word "unsafe" it should always be replaced with "insecure" because that's what they mean.
insecure1.JPG
insecure4.JPG

Shaolin

kiwifarms.net
Not sure if it’s been discussed already but there’s a group full of these psychos on Facebook - from time to time a poor innocent parent looking for genuine advice on how to deal with their (usually ftm) teenager who has a bunch of friends who are trooning out and they’ve decided they’re trans too will post in there and I private message them links to articles and videos about the dangers of puberty blockers/detransitioner stories/the sudden trans craze thats sweeping high schools amongst teenage girls etc and usually they’re very grateful as the replies in the group are all sjw harpies shrieking about validation.
However the rest of the time I just lurk and shake my head at the poor children being abused by their mothers.
558F29F9-0856-4055-8ECB-9AA2ADB25167.jpeg

93F3739D-FD12-4DD5-9529-16E82809EE30.png

BB7C815A-63B3-4129-9F69-0FEF447398AD.png
38C68B6B-35AE-4427-AC6D-1934066772B2.png

Fullmetal Autist

tr*nny phantom
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if it’s been discussed already but there’s a group full of these psychos on Facebook - from time to time a poor innocent parent looking for genuine advice on how to deal with their (usually ftm) teenager who has a bunch of friends who are trooning out and they’ve decided they’re trans too will post in there and I private message them links to articles and videos about the dangers of puberty blockers/detransitioner stories/the sudden trans craze thats sweeping high schools amongst teenage girls etc and usually they’re very grateful as the replies in the group are all sjw harpies shrieking about validation.
However the rest of the time I just lurk and shake my head at the poor children being abused by their mothers. View attachment 2186131
View attachment 2186134
View attachment 2186138View attachment 2186137
Christ. I think I have to take a break from this thread for a while.

bluegenius8585

Hiding behind a log
kiwifarms.net

Yup because it goes against their narrative. It's why they riled up against LGB alliance since they know its nonsense but they seem to think that shutting down any discussion about it will make it go away.

/r/Detrans has been targeted for the past year or so, Aiimie tried to hijack it by him posting on a takeover sub that it had no moderators and basically tried to lie to take the sub over

Tuxedo_Zemus

kiwifarms.net
You know, so much of this shit reminds me of furries. From the degenerate sex stuff, the child grooming, and this weird push to try and normalize it everywhere and make it the center of their identities.

It just dawned on me that we've seen this shit before. It's the exact same story, just on a much bigger and more publicized scale. The 2020's version of furries have now become the tip of the spear in the culture war.

I am now somehow much more worried than I was before.

Surfin Terf

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2191320
There were three photos in that link, but I don't like bothering kids too much. I'm just including this so you guys can see the damage the mother has done.
View attachment 2191334
TRAs armor themselves with their audacity. If you showed me this a year or two ago I would have thought that this was made up by someone to make them look bad. It's almost unbelievable, it's literally unbelievable if you're unaware of the depravity of the trans movement.

My local newspaper printed a special section today listing all the graduates from the region's high schools, with award winners pictured with a paragraph or two about them. The kids were all identified as "child of ABC and XYZ." Not son of or daughter of, but child of.

Their business, I guess.
Going gender neutral is not necessarily about t-slurs, in fact a lot of trannies would get mad that they don't get to show off their shiny new gender. I fully support this school and their policy that simultaneously robs trannies of something to complain about while also not giving them the validation they so crave.

Deepland Bystander

The good times are killing me
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2191320
There were three photos in that link, but I don't like bothering kids too much. I'm just including this so you guys can see the damage the mother has done.
View attachment 2191334
This is probably one of the most horrible things I read from this thread. I feel sad for what happened to him, and it's good that there's a place to get other perspective that isn't a trans-supportive propaganda - but at the same time I found detrans activism and endless hugbox in it, or how they screech about they should 'fix' them is just the another side of the same coin of trans, or other identity politics narcissism we have to day. (Radfem included)

In this case I probably have more sympathy because it's a kid being groomed by their parents with no way of escape. But when it comes to grown-ass adults asked to be put on hormones and asked to get their cocks or tits chopped off - then they later regretted it and blame everyone around them for 'allowing them to do it'. I just couldn't really take them seriously. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. I bet many people tried to question their decision and they wrote them off as transphobics at one point. - but it doesn't mean that this kid shouldn't learn about self acceptance someday.

As someone who was also once a child medical experiment initiated by munchie mom and had been through a lot of horrible things, and had a lot of my youth robbed away (Powerlevel). I don't know what to feel, because I know this kind of mental state someone could be in realising so much damage has been done and it'll never be reversed. Though I must admit that the hardest thing to realise is that it's partly trauma talking that made you think you will never be 'whole' again, that you're be damaged forever but this is also an illusion that we can move on. I still struggle with it time to time.

For detransers it might be the feeling that you won't be male or female enough to go back to your original sex. I know that the current society would be harsh or confused with hairy women with frogvoice, Or this tiny man with moobs - but that's all you are. You'll be the sex you're born as regardless of hormones or surgery. What I realise all I can do with my situation is to accept that it happened, bitterly, but I must do. Trying to go all-in protesting it may help raising awareness of this stupidity, which is good, but they need to work on accepting themselves too.

Detrans community needs a dose of tough love. or else it'll become just another version of annoying trans right activists and wokoids.

Last edited: