Insane Parents of "Transgender" Kids - Parents who push a transgender identity on their children

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Stone Cold Steve Autism
kiwifarms.net
They forgot to mention that we always amputated the right hand of the people who were more comfortable with their left hand.

Yeah really. Afaik any negative side effects from training your non dominant hand are complete bullshit anyhow, it's literally just learning an extra skill. Plus you can actually observe the difference between left and right handers using brain imaging, and you can even see a difference if you get good at using your left/non-dominant hand in your formative years, but it still doesn't look the same as someone who was born using the opposite hand. Unlike with troons where the "brain sex" thing was complete conjecture and while I'm open to the idea that some trans may actually have some wires crossed, I'd think it's probably either a very specific but not uncommon delusion developing or (in the trans kids/teens' cases) mentally torturing yourself into gender dysphoria due to under-socialization and exposure to degeneracy, if not outright grooming. I cannot imagine handling this any worse than telling these poor fucks that hormones and surgery are some kind of fucking magic that will turn them into a passable and maybe attractive member of the opposite sex. There are some really fucking impressive plastic surgeons out there yes, and modern medicine is incredible, but the source material is still a hard limit - People who just need one or two small tweaks will look great, but a hulking 6'3" male with the facial bone structure of a Neanderthal is never going to look like a Kardashian or pass as even a rather hideous natal female for that matter, it just isn't gonna happen. The SRS horrors are false advertising and outright butchery, puberty blockers or no. Any health professional who eggs these people on to chase the dragon with plastic surgery after plastic surgery, vocal cord surgeries, height reduction, and whatever else should not only be stripped of their license but probably hanged from a lamppost.

I don't know if proper therapy would be beneficial if it were focused on helping kids accept that a fairy godmother cannot wave a wand to turn your greasy, homely looking ass into a literal anime waifu/husbando, but if kids get therapy for "regular" body dysmorphia caused by constant exposure to images of themselves and others that have been digitally altered to shit, it'd be the same thing yes? Or at the very least the parents refusing to indulge the behavior would eventually lead the kid to grow the fuck up, get used to cold hard reality and drop the magical thinking? Instead parents are misplacing their trust into so called health professionals, teachers, CPS etc who insist trooning out your kid is for their own good or smear you as a child abuser for trying to stamp out the nonsense.

Man I know I'm just pointlessly preaching to the choir here, but mothers feeling obligated to let their gross pervy teenage sons steal their underwear because they're afraid of crushing their fragile spirit is just current fucking year in a nutshell isn't it.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Sweeney did nothing wrong.
kiwifarms.net
This video feels like, "but I don't want my kid to be cis!"
...but if [she] is a boy, [she] will have friends, everyone loves [her] for(despite) being like that... it's better for [her] health...

...unfortunately it's still that way socially.

That was aired in 2015, imagine what crazy moms are like now.

Overcast

Buttmunch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bit of a powerlevel here, but I remember how when I was in middle school, I always felt insecure about myself and my masculinity. I was a late bloomer compared to other boys. I was generally shorter and my voice hadn't even begun to crack. I remember having a tutor I talked to about this while she helped me with homework assignments and I threw out the idea that maybe I should get a sex change.

"Don't be silly!" She told me with a smile.

Sure enough, years passed, puberty caught up with me, and now I'm pretty secure and comfortable with myself as a guy.

I find myself looking back on those times and feeling a little sad and angry for kids now. If a boy who was in middle school felt and said those sorts of things now, people would take him much more seriously and he would most likely be on the fast track to having his body horribly altered and mutilated. It's as if these people have completely forgotten what it was like to be a teenager or that children each have a different growth rate compared to others.

This was in California btw. There was a time where it wasn't as insane as it is now.

Last edited:

White Trash Motorsport

Live 8pm tonite at kiwifarms.net
kiwifarms.net
Got to have a bit of a sperg here.
The trans movement is sowing the seeds of its own destruction with the enthusiastic trooning out of kids. It’s well documented that if left to their own devices most (I think it’s around 80%) will grow out of it, so there’s a whole potential army of miserable fucked up adults in the making. At the moment there aren't enough detransitioners to make a big impact, they’re easy to keep a lid on, but that’s not going to last and the future won’t be some glittery gender rainbow, it’ll be ugly and filled with bitterness, recrimination and very expensive law suits. They bang on about the difficulties accessing trans healthcare, but it’s not going to become any easier, if anything what they have right now is as good as it’s going to get. I see a future where trooning out on the government dollar becomes incredibly difficult, the potential for legal action will put an end to the ’affirmation only’ treatment model and only a proper clinical diagnosis of dysphoria in adults will get you even the faintest whiff of prescription hormones, and even then it will require extensive counselling for the patient so they find some sort of peace with their unchangeable biology and the limitations that places on them.
There will be a peak trans, what’s happening at the moment is unsustainable, the house of cards will come crashing down, it’s all too unbelievably fucking stupid not to.

bluegenius8585

Hiding behind a log
kiwifarms.net
Got to have a bit of a sperg here.
The trans movement is sowing the seeds of its own destruction with the enthusiastic trooning out of kids. It’s well documented that if left to their own devices most (I think it’s around 80%) will grow out of it, so there’s a whole potential army of miserable fucked up adults in the making. At the moment there aren't enough detransitioners to make a big impact, they’re easy to keep a lid on, but that’s not going to last and the future won’t be some glittery gender rainbow, it’ll be ugly and filled with bitterness, recrimination and very expensive law suits. They bang on about the difficulties accessing trans healthcare, but it’s not going to become any easier, if anything what they have right now is as good as it’s going to get. I see a future where trooning out on the government dollar becomes incredibly difficult, the potential for legal action will put an end to the ’affirmation only’ treatment model and only a proper clinical diagnosis of dysphoria in adults will get you even the faintest whiff of prescription hormones, and even then it will require extensive counselling for the patient so they find some sort of peace with their unchangeable biology and the limitations that places on them.
There will be a peak trans, what’s happening at the moment is unsustainable, the house of cards will come crashing down, it’s all too unbelievably fucking stupid not to.
I think the UK is at that point, the main "clinic" involved is facing the music and scrutiny, charities including Stonewall and Mermaids are loosing support and the Self ID was never introduced.

Also the Keira Bell case where she successfully sued the GIDS over enabling a teenage transition

Black ContraPoints

kiwifarms.net
Bit of a powerlevel here, but I remember how when I was in middle school, I always felt insecure about myself and my masculinity. I was a late bloomer compared to other boys. I was generally shorter and my voice hadn't even begun to crack. I remember having a tutor I talked to about this while she helped me with homework assignments and I threw out the idea that maybe I should get a sex change.

"Don't be silly!" She told me with a smile.

Sure enough, years passed, puberty caught up with me, and now I'm pretty secure and comfortable with myself as a guy.

I find myself looking back on those times and feeling a little sad and angry for kids now. If a boy who was in middle school felt and said those sorts of things now, people would take him much more seriously and he would most likely be on the fast track to having his body horribly altered and mutilated. It's as if these people have completely forgotten what it was like to be a teenager or that children each have a different growth rate compared to others.

This was in California btw. There was a time where it wasn't as insane as it is now.
I imagine nowadays that tutor would be harshly punished and publicly shamed for not 'affirming' you.

papaya

kiwifarms.net
"..if she needs to do this to be happy, so be it"

coping when boy-daughter doesn't want to go on hormones. Unfortunately it is easier that way. :(
View attachment 2226203
Cop
W e w lads, this is quite the video. If like me you were on the fence of bothering to watch a video on mobile, do it. The disappointment the mom feels at her son growing out of pretending to be a girl is palpable. She half heartedly tries to mask it as some sort of concern that trans people are not societally accepted (yeah right maam, if you live in a blue state like I do then you know a trans kid is the new Indigo Child in terms of being a fancy accessory for crazy attention seeking moms with too much free time on their hands) but you can tell she just hates the idea of Cole being a boy. She continually refers to Cole as a “she” until the interviewer says “HE said he intends to grow up to be a man” and she fumbles over it before going back to “she” pronouns. Pure unadulterated cringe.

The Peakening is already well underway in non MURRICA countries. The UK effectively banned child transition, as have Sweden and Finland. The Dutch, aka the hell beasts that have pioneered this cursed trend of child transition in the first place, are also currently doing a huge review and one of their top gender doctors basically came out and said there’s not evidence in favor of it.

Unfortunately for us Yanks, right now the concern against child transition is almost exclusively the domain of conservative Republican red states, who are banning it more out of a “ain’t no son of mine gonna be a queer” mindset rather than a “After methodically reviewing the scientific literature, we have found that the evidence base for these treatments to be limited and of low quality” perspective. As a result your typical vaccinated mask wearing “trust the science” liberal still smugly believes in sterilizing gay and autistic kids for playing with the wrong toys. In American politics, whatever makes pharmaceutical drug manufacturers the most money tends to win out, so I could see us walking down this well intentioned hell path long after the rest of the civilized world has banned it.

AnOminous

i will eat your fucking soul
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
She continually refers to Cole as a “she” until the interviewer says “HE said he intends to grow up to be a man” and she fumbles over it before going back to “she” pronouns. Pure unadulterated cringe.
So much for that bullshit about intentionally misgendering someone being the same as literally murdering them.
As a result your typical vaccinated mask wearing “trust the science” liberal still smugly believes in sterilizing gay and autistic kids for playing with the wrong toys.
They're literally taking the contrary position out of pure spite. This is American politics from left to right. It is absolute idiocy. All a Republican or Democratic politician would have to do to wreck the other side is tell them breathing oxygen is good, or shooting heroin is bad, and they'd do the opposite to own the libtards/chuds.

teriyakiburns

Uncle O'Ruckus
kiwifarms.net
The Peakening is already well underway in non MURRICA countries. The UK effectively banned child transition
There's going to be some pushback against that. The loony troons are well embedded into our institutions of government, so rooting them out will take some time and in the meantime, they have a great deal of power and influence. Everyone in power pays at least lip service to their insanity. That said, at risk of suffocating under a pile of :optimistic:, I reckon we'll be over the peak in a few years.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Feels like I'm wearing... nothing at all...
kiwifarms.net
I think the UK is at that point, the main "clinic" involved is facing the music and scrutiny, charities including Stonewall and Mermaids are loosing support and the Self ID was never introduced.

Also the Keira Bell case where she successfully sued the GIDS over enabling a teenage transition
It's also the exact thing that's happened in Scandinavia, where not too-long ago there was a bill where they suggested that teens as young as 15 should be allowed to undergo SRS without parents consent. Fast-forward one documentary later about young de-transitioners (mostly females) and they're quickly back-pedaling on that crap and making it far more restrictive, especially when it comes to autistic kids.

America is just slightly behind other countries at this point.

Uberpenguin

Flightless Bird Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
Yeah really. Afaik any negative side effects from training your non dominant hand are complete bullshit anyhow, it's literally just learning an extra skill. Plus you can actually observe the difference between left and right handers using brain imaging, and you can even see a difference if you get good at using your left/non-dominant hand in your formative years, but it still doesn't look the same as someone who was born using the opposite hand. Unlike with troons where the "brain sex" thing was complete conjecture and while I'm open to the idea that some trans may actually have some wires crossed, I'd think it's probably either a very specific but not uncommon delusion developing or (in the trans kids/teens' cases) mentally torturing yourself into gender dysphoria due to under-socialization and exposure to degeneracy, if not outright grooming. I cannot imagine handling this any worse than telling these poor fucks that hormones and surgery are some kind of fucking magic that will turn them into a passable and maybe attractive member of the opposite sex. There are some really fucking impressive plastic surgeons out there yes, and modern medicine is incredible, but the source material is still a hard limit - People who just need one or two small tweaks will look great, but a hulking 6'3" male with the facial bone structure of a Neanderthal is never going to look like a Kardashian or pass as even a rather hideous natal female for that matter, it just isn't gonna happen. The SRS horrors are false advertising and outright butchery, puberty blockers or no. Any health professional who eggs these people on to chase the dragon with plastic surgery after plastic surgery, vocal cord surgeries, height reduction, and whatever else should not only be stripped of their license but probably hanged from a lamppost.
Not to mention even if what they're claiming about negative side effects of using a different hand was indeed true (which seems unlikely), the two aren't parallels in any way. Handedness (or pawed-ness I guess) exists in any many different species because using your limbs is a perpetual element of interacting with the physical world, so since we have two mostly symmetrical hands and many tasks aren't symmetrical naturally one hand will wind up being dominant over the other.
Conversely you don't use a pencil or a power drill or a makeup brush "womanly" or "manly", you just fucking do it, because it's a means to an end. Almost everything objectively involves handedness; almost nothing objectively involves gender.

That they see the two ideas as comparable really points to the crux of the issue I think, which is that these people don't even seem to realize how fundamentally screwed up their entire pattern of thought is, and even outside of physically ruining children the fact that they're normalizing them to this neurotic, self obsessed worldview is probably almost as damaging.

The truth is that "gender dysphoria" does not exist outside of describing a specific form of obsessive fixation similar to body dysmorphia, which in the DSM 5 is quite appropriately categorized as being a condition related to OCD. Gender dysphoria should be in the same category and should be treated similarly: through cognitive behavioral therapy, medication, and healthy lifestyle changes like better diet, exercise, sleeping properly, social interaction, and finding rewarding hobbies to engage in.
Instead we're teaching kids that if a person feels like crap it must mean they're broken and need someone or something else to fix them, rather than teaching them that it's completely natural and expected to feel anxious or uncertain sometimes, especially in the often very unnatural context of the modern world, because dissatisfaction is a core part of being a human and is what drives us to create and accomplish things. In fact if someone doesn't experience regular dissatisfaction there's probably something wrong with them.

And yes, any health professional who promotes this kind of self destruction should be treated no differently than a doctor running a pill mill. Either way they're using their position to enrich themselves by knowingly harming patients, and thus they should be stripped of their license and/or thrown in prison.

It's still surreal that there is an actual honest to god debate as to whether or not feeding your child hormones and lopping their dick off is the reasonable response to them feeling confused and/or sad. Clown world.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Sweeney did nothing wrong.
kiwifarms.net
Instead we're teaching kids that if a person feels like crap it must mean they're broken and need someone or something else to fix them, rather than teaching them that it's completely natural and expected to feel anxious or uncertain sometimes, especially in the often very unnatural context of the modern world, because dissatisfaction is a core part of being a human and is what drives us to create and accomplish things.
The grass is always greener on the other side. It's no secret that men and women, at times, envy each other in different ways.

Exorbital Columnations

A dog's rights activist, a lover, a friend.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2191320
There were three photos in that link, but I don't like bothering kids too much. I'm just including this so you guys can see the damage the mother has done.
View attachment 2191334
Well at least his mind hasn't been entirely destroyed. Poor kid, maybe he'll find a way out that doesn't involve killing that lunatic or himself.

Damn.

Neko GF

CWC is fat and I would NOT have sex with him
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Never too young:
1627220913498.png
https://www.reddit.com/r/asktransgender/comments/or8tcb/my_5_year_old_is_transgender/ (Archive)

Troonism runs in the family:
1627220984924.png
https://www.reddit.com/r/cisparentt.../no_idea_where_else_to_go_trans_mom_of_trans/ (Archive)

teriyakiburns

Uncle O'Ruckus
kiwifarms.net