Insane Parents of "Transgender" Kids - Parents who push a transgender identity on their children

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

LeChampion1992

The true Le Champion
kiwifarms.net
What the ever loving fuck

Those lyrics are so inappropriate and disturbing to be coming from a 10 year old child. Where is CPS?

This child needs a forensics interview and a real therapist and psychiatrist. Not a gender therapist or endocrinologist. Have we forgotten basic principals of safe guarding?! Any normal “”cis”” boy singing about rape, dick pics, sex offenders, masturbation, and nooses would be immediately investigated for potential abuse or severe psychological disturbances unrelated to “being a girl UwU.”

(((I want off this god damn planet. Perhaps the rapture happened and now we’re living in hell on earth. I can’t think of any other explanation than God abandoning us.)))
Cps is most likely staffed with the exceptional millennial/gen xer who is vote blue no matter who and I'm so tolerant and progressive.

I can tell you stories of where you will have a normal working class white family get hassled and harassed by CPS because maybe mom or dad have zero filter and swear at their kids or you have a dad teaching their kid how to fight be labeled as abuse.
Naturally this family is likely to lose their kids and or have to fight in custody court to maintain custody. (usually over the dumbest reasons)

Meanwhile you have some inner-city immigrant kid who's being sexually abused bouncing from home to home and cps won't lift a finger and say not my job or you're being insensitive to their culture.
Usually in cases like this either the police force the CPS to make or well alot of these kids don't make it.

In short I don't have faith in most states child protective services.
I suspect that in the future Jessie Slaughter won't seem that strange when compared to the kids in the stunning and brave new world we will be forced to live in.
I mean who knows there is alot of Trans/BLM fatigue out there. I mean you can only say transphobia is such a problem for so long. I mean 2 or 3 high profile cases with troons sexually assaulting kids might change that tide.

But let's say the brave new world goes the way you say. God help us All.
Here’s one I’ve been following for a while. Looks like the dad had to take his main website down for legal reasons so I can’t access a lot of the information right now, but here’s the gist from the GoFundMe:

Some of the stuff on the original website was pretty disturbing. The 10 year old kid wrote a song about being raped by squidward or something along those lines. Uploaded it to YouTube. Batshit mother commented on said video praising his creativity.

Edit: I found the video with the kids song, it’s still on YouTube

Mother of God never have I ever wanted to cowtip a woman so bad as much as I want to do with this woman. She is abusing her poor son as some way to get back at her husband. This woman is the pure definition of evil unfortunately. What makes matters worse is somehow she has powerful friends which make her look like the good person here.

(I think I need a break from this thread. Reading this further only makes me want to cowtip.)

GenociderSyo

Syo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gender Creative Parenting is deciding your child is they/them from birth and forcing them to be gender-noncoforming.
1642822109796.png
1642822124024.png
1642822137805.png

Books on it for adults and kids:
1642822151075.png
1642822160670.png
1642822171803.png
1642822188124.png

1642822206550.png

1642822216680.png
1642822229474.png

And of course a read aloud of the children's book:

Article on it:
Conjuring up devils: ‘Theybies’

Evil is the absence of goodness, just as a cavity is the absence of a healthy tooth. Consider the movement to affirm children’s gender self-identification. Empirical evidence shows just how damaging this is to a child. It is child abuse. Only 0.002-0.014 percent of the global population actually experiences gender dysmorphia, but given the trendiness of transgenderism, we would never know it. “Theybies” are babies raised with no specific gender attachment until they are ready to choose male, female, both or neither. They have gender-neutral names, gender-neutral clothes, gender-neutral toys and gender-neutral pronouns, which is just bad grammar. This supposed free will isn’t even driven by the child’s desire; it is parents influencing their children.

It’s incomprehensible that parents fall for this preoccupation with gender neutrality because the fact is you simply cannot negate biology. If we were meant to choose our own genders, then we would have been born sans genitalia and hormones, which would develop upon choosing. That’s not science. A baby is born male or female. It has always been this way and always will be until the end of time. The argument that a gender defines a child’s future is absurd. Parents may not wish their little girl to learn to “look pretty, wear pink and be a ballerina.” However, choosing one’s gender will not change that expectation. Rather, it is the parents’ role to raise children to reach their greatest potentials. Parents influence their children while they are still enwombed to grow into well behaved, virtuous, functioning members of society. Parents teach their children to achieve their dreams. The condition of a child’s genitalia has no role in this.

“Theybie” parenting is an excuse not to parent. It is lazy. Real parents engage with their child, teaching him or her to achieve, to learn and to live, regardless of the genitalia he or she was born with. These “progressive” parents are teaching their children that they are simply not good enough or perfect enough the way they were born. Rather, they are teaching their children, from day zero, that their birth was a mistake of nature, and now they have to be fixed. That is enough to give anyone a serious mental health complex.

With the emergence of the “theybie” movement came a strange notion that biology is the new great evil of society. That is wrong. Canadian psychologist Jordan Peterson argues that empirical evidence shows that people identify psychologically with their physical biology, so the two cannot be separated. If we try, we end up broken. Self-identifying gender is the real evil: “Theybie” parenting creates broken children. That is child abuse.

Imagine a child, born with female biology, is raised in a neutral environment, never comprehending the biological differences between boys and girls. She decides to be a boy because it is more fun to pee in the woods without squatting. Suddenly, biology strikes. She can’t pee in the woods like a boy, because she doesn’t have the correct genitalia. Now she’s confused. Her parents have lied to her. She can’t actually be a boy without going through harrowing hormone therapy or non-reversible surgery. What is this experience doing to this child, this little girl who could have been taught the beautiful value of being a girl, of the amazing things she can add to society, of the talents she possesses in her own right? Instead, she is confused about her biology and thinks she’s limited in her ability to do what she thinks she wants to do. This is a waste of a beautiful child’s potential and has the opposite effect of her parents’ intention. She is limited, not limitless.

Alternatively, what about the little boy who decides he is a girl and wants to run track? He is naturally the fastest runner on the field because, biologically, boys are physically stronger and faster than girls. How is this fair to all the little girls training their hearts out but can never compete against this boy who thinks he is a girl? In New Haven, Connecticut, Andraya Yearwood transitioned from male to female and is winning all the girls’ meets.

The “theybie” movement is both physically and psychologically damaging to a child. In 2018, the journal Pediatrics published a study that showed increased risk of suicide among transgender teens. According to Dr. Michelle Cretella, executive director of the American College of Pediatrics, the reason is due not to lack of familial support of transgender teens, but to the actual transition process and its physical and psychological stress. According to former transgender Walt Heyer, adults who affirm a child’s gender questioning are actually setting that child up for psychological trauma. Parents are supposed to keep children safe, not create confusion, self-consciousness and self-loathing. We are meant to raise them up, not beat them down.

Finally, by allowing this gender choice nonsense, we are complacent to the detriment of both a generation of children facing lifetimes of trauma and a society that values free speech. In 2012, the Canadian government passed a bill creating government-mandated speech, forcing people to use preferred pronouns of transgenders. This kind of radical government policing is the beginning of authoritarianism, where the government determines what people can and cannot say. It is a direct attack on free speech, and begins with this gender choice issue. This is evil.

Atomic Age Animal

My exceptional cousins would like to have a word.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A woman in a queer, polyamorous relationship has taken in half a dozen foster children. Two of her daughters are her sons. Because she's so experienced with the subject, she gives her viewers advice on how to tie off their children's breasts.
I'm not sure if they both came to her as transgender or if one of them trooned out under her direction. Maybe someone can find more details about the family.

I haven't had the time or heart to watch these Tik Toks yet but...God save that 5 month old baby. If I've learned anything from the rise of rainbow alphabet idpol it's that no child is too young to be groomed by the rainbow alphabet wokies. *sigh*

Glossy Paper

kiwifarms.net
Theybies?! Why are these people making it so complicated? Just let the damn kid be. I swear something's in the water because back in my days as a 90s kid I had plenty of friends who didn't have a """"gendered"""" upbringing. Little boy with a supermarket play set? No problem. Little girl with robot figures? Okay. They were still boys/girls regardless of interests, and everyone understood that.

Then at some point every kid item became either aggressively pink or blue, even the kinder eggs. The other day I saw a little girl who had a regular candy cane snatched out of her hand by her mother, who then gave her a pink coloured one telling her "you should take this instead, it's for girls". Did targeted marketing accidentally boost the trans trend? If you take away all the pink/blue toys and clothes and there won't be a justification for many of these 5 yo "trans" children anymore

Howslans

kiwifarms.net
Theybies?! Why are these people making it so complicated? Just let the damn kid be. I swear something's in the water because back in my days as a 90s kid I had plenty of friends who didn't have a """"gendered"""" upbringing. Little boy with a supermarket play set? No problem. Little girl with robot figures? Okay. They were still boys/girls regardless of interests, and everyone understood that.

Then at some point every kid item became either aggressively pink or blue, even the kinder eggs. The other day I saw a little girl who had a regular candy cane snatched out of her hand by her mother, who then gave her a pink coloured one telling her "you should take this instead, it's for girls". Did targeted marketing accidentally boost the trans trend? If you take away all the pink/blue toys and clothes and there won't be a justification for many of these 5 yo "trans" children anymore
They realised they could sell twice as much shit to parents if they neatly split it all into blue and pink.

Accept Only Substitutes

kiwifarms.net
They realised they could sell twice as much shit to parents if they neatly split it all into blue and pink.
Even back when I was a kid in the 80s the toys were already pretty split up into pink and primary colors. I remember this because little me hated pink, but loved Barbie. I remember when Lego came out with the ~girls only~ sets, I was mad that there were so few of them and thought the colors were dumb so I didn't want any. It's worse today, everything is pink and blue, not just toys, but it's been bad for decades.

The transing a child out for playing with girl toys is new. A childhood friend who liked to play with Barbies and trucks and often pretended to be the girl probably would have become the girl today. He didn’t grow up to become trans though, I think he probably just ended up gay.

GenitalFetishist

Send duck pics plz
kiwifarms.net
A britbong lunatic, who frequently appears in my Twitter feed and I'm assuming many of you have seen before, had quite an interesting quote from her "daughter":
View attachment 2917123
Tweet | Archive

Who wants to bet that an actual 10-year-old would say that?

This statement becomes a lot less melodramatic when you understand that "they think I don't exist" equals "they disagree with me on one thing or another".

ScooterL

kiwifarms.net
A britbong lunatic, who frequently appears in my Twitter feed and I'm assuming many of you have seen before, had quite an interesting quote from her "daughter":
View attachment 2917123
Tweet | Archive

Who wants to bet that an actual 10-year-old would say that?
"It sounds like the words of the author put into the mouth of a shallow two-dimensional character in an attempt to create some kind of false authenticity", said my four-year-old nephew just now.

Prolego

kiwifarms.net
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Some poor kid whose mum wanted to be special, learned the hard way that schoolkids can be blunt, violent and feral. It's sad that the kid is the one who suffered.
untitled1.jpguntitled2.jpg

Kicked in the balls, eh. Speaking as a fellow testicle-haver, this is probably the worst way that any of us could be assaulted. Wearing a dress makes it neither better nor worse. His mum should learn that like it or not, there will always be bullies at school (I've seen suggestions that maybe one teenage girl a day actually gets raped at school). But sending your son to school in a dress is pretty much sticking a big target on his back saying "Pick on me." How long until KF gets the blame? After all, we're required reading for all 12 year old thugs. Especially the illiterate ones. There are some suggestions that this is not a once off, either. Somebody should tell this woman that the rest of the world feels the same way about troons, but instead of beating them up we nod politely, laugh behind their backs and do our best to avoid their company wherever possible. There's still time to save the poor brat.
untitled4.jpg

And since this is troonworld, Munchie Mummy suddenly realise that this is a great opportunity for a grift.

untitled3.jpg

Last edited:

Wertmueller

true and honest trans womxn of colox
kiwifarms.net
She trooned him when he was just three years old:

Since then she has been begging for attention with him, sometimes very successfully:

His peers reacted with bullying:

In the past she has already e-bagged for money to chemically castrate her son:
https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-emily-get-puberty-blockers-she-urgently-needs | https://archive.fo/zMz25

I wonder what happened to the money. Did she really go to the quacks at GenderGP?
Sounds more like she continued at Tavistock:
https://twitter.com/EmmsyEmma/status/1427297528807149570 | https://archive.fo/Ycs4B

RamblinRosie

Great power must also come w/great responsibility
kiwifarms.net
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Some poor kid whose mum wanted to be special, learned the hard way that schoolkids can be blunt, violent and feral. It's sad that the kid is the one who suffered.
View attachment 2921576View attachment 2921577

Kicked in the balls, eh. Speaking as a fellow testicle-haver, this is probably the worst way that any of us could be assaulted. Wearing a dress makes it neither better nor worse. His mum should learn that like it or not, there will always be bullies at school (I've seen suggestions that maybe one teenage girl a day actually gets raped at school). But sending your son to school in a dress is pretty much sticking a big target on his back saying "Pick on me." How long until KF gets the blame? After all, we're required reading for all 12 year old thugs. Especially the illiterate ones. There are some suggestions that this is not a once off, either. Somebody should tell this woman that the rest of the world feels the same way about troons, but instead of beating them up we nod politely, laugh behind their backs and do our best to avoid their company wherever possible. There's still time to save the poor brat.
View attachment 2921607

And since this is troonworld, Munchie Mummy suddenly realise that this is a great opportunity for a grift.

View attachment 2921578
"I'm getting tired of being the different one." This insane mother is telling on herself without realising it.

Wertmueller

true and honest trans womxn of colox
kiwifarms.net
I wonder what happened to the money. Did she really go to the quacks at GenderGP?
Sounds more like she continued at Tavistock:
https://twitter.com/EmmsyEmma/status/1427297528807149570 | https://archive.fo/Ycs4B
Just a few days after this case was picked up here, an article about it appears in the Daily Mail.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...angers-online-crowdfund-sex-change-drugs.html | https://archive.fo/c1gaG

How children as young as 13 are asking strangers online to crowdfund their sex change drugs... and even more disturbingly - they are bypassing NHS safeguards to get them​

• Transgender children as young as 13 are crowdfunding to fund puberty blockers
  • Emily Waldron is one of these children using GoFundMe to fund her medication

Full Body Terfgasm

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2921576View attachment 2921577

View attachment 2921607

View attachment 2921578

What a shame it's the kid who's being beaten up and not the mother.

xX_JizzJennings_Xx

Always be sperging. ALWAYS be sperging
kiwifarms.net
FYI people, an old blogger explained this phenomenon pretty well:
The Last Psychiatrist

She wants to be (thought of as) a progressive, to (appear to) challenge society's rules, but being a coward she instead forces her kid to bear all of the negative consequences of this challenge. Is she wearing a man's suit to work? Has she stopped shaving her legs "to hide her femininity"? Is she willing to risk that someone will punch her in the face at the bus stop? Is she willing to sacrifice her own carefully managed identity "to make people think a bit"?

This story seems like it is about gender roles but it is actually about the deeper generational pathology that comes out in a million different ways, which are all the same way. This isn't about a progressive way of raising children, this is about the consequences of narcissism.

What drove her to using her child as a you-go-first skydiving partner is the desire to be something coupled with the terror of doing anything-- which results in ambivalence and inertia camouflaged in a consumerist lifestyle full of meaningless choices. This leaves a lot of unused emotional energy left over for me me me. She's had 46 years to obsess over her identity, and this is what she came up with, a hail mary pass in the second half of a mid-life crisis.

behindyourightnow

kiwifarms.net
"I'm getting tired of being the different one." This insane mother is telling on herself without realising it.
I picked up on that too. Sounds like the kid is begging his mother for the madness to stop, but is too scared to outright ask to detransition. Fuck, that poor kid.

It sucks what happened to the boy at school but the level of hysteria and enmeshment the mother (? Can’t tell if parent is also a troon) displays is also incredibly unhealthy. Does the parent have an identity apart from their trans child? Dumb question I know, of course they don’t. And in a situation like that a kid (wanting to please his parent, and knowing that his parent’s entire life is now built upon his own transgender identity) is not free to ask to detransition. Fuck.

"It sounds like the words of the author put into the mouth of a shallow two-dimensional character in an attempt to create some kind of false authenticity", said my four-year-old nephew just now.
I can actually believe the kid said it, but only if he was repeating something he had heard his mom say constantly, and knew that using those particular words would get him attention/validation.

I hope that’s not the case though because it’s even worse; it would mean the child has absorbed and maybe even internalized the idea that anyone who disagrees with his crazy MBP mother thinks that he “shouldn’t exist.”