• ”Did you not know that I've successfully rendered my dick dysfunctional with imported irreversible antiandrogens?”

Insane Parents of "Transgender" KidsParents who push a transgender identity on their children

Discussion in 'Community Watch' started by Fangsofjeff, May 17, 2017.

1. Golly gee mommy I wonder why he isn't falling in love

It couldn't possibly be because you chemically castrated him or anything

• Feels Feels x 4
    keyboredsm4shthe2nd

keyboredsm4shthe2nd CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!

kiwifarms.net
  2. Also in her analogy (the mothers) what is ice cream? like trying different flavors of ice cream?

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. He's already let them troon him out and decide what sex he is, and chop off his cock, I guess he'll have to get used to them telling him what his sexual preference is too.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  4. This is all about mommy getting validation for herself for trooning her son. “See? My castrated eunuch daughter is sexually viable and will be sought out in marriage by many a man. I was right to invert his dick.”

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. I have only watched short clips of this show, not a whole episode, but if I am understanding the clips I have seen, Jazz' new ersatz female parts were made from his colon, since his weewee never developed enough (thanks to hormone blockers) to provide enough material for the surgery. On the plus side, this means his new orifice can self-lubricate, while the more common method won't. On the downside, it self-lubricates with anal mucous. As one of the doctors delicately put it a season or two ago, this method of creating the orifice means the orifice will produce "some odor"...

I mention this admittedly Islamic stuff just to illustrate what a mess this kid is in. How many hetero males are willing to take up with a transsexual in the first place? (and one could argue that those who would aren't really hetero, although that's probably an argument for another thread) Now add to that the fact that the unmistakable aroma of shit is emanating from where it ain't supposed to... How will most guys react to that?

It will be a miracle if this kid can "find love".

And if that isn't bad enough, now he has to listen to mom chide him for not being serious enough about finding a lover? Thanks mom, as if you haven't done enough already...

• Informative Informative x 9
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Dutch Courage

Dutch Courage Curious Onlooker

kiwifarms.net
  6. So he's not allowed to be asexual, even though the surgical and chemical interventions have probably forever destroyed any libido he might have, making him one of the few people who actually could be legitimately asexual.

Great parenting troon mom.

• Like Like x 5
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    AnOminous

kiwifarms.net
  7. Hey look on the bright side, at least she's earned herself a good chunk of woke points! That's gotta count for something right?:biggrin:

• Feels Feels x 5
    Cu Chulainn

Cu Chulainn [Insert Gae Bulg joke here]

kiwifarms.net

8. This is making me sick I m used to troons being those weird fetish fuck ups. Like fire or charms or Timmy but kids don't have any real sexuality so jazz has to fake shit or just let it go.

I bet mommy would shove him into the arms of preditor

• Winner Winner x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  9. That’s disgusting.

• Agree Agree x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Shit like this makes me glad I was a kid in the 80s and early 90s.

I would have been driven insane if I had adults analyzing every little thing I did to determine if I was really a woman.

• Agree Agree x 12
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Thank goodness for both of us. Just getting out of public education during the 90's was a perfect time before this shit started creeping in, really.

• Agree Agree x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Does he even have a sexuality? If he got castrated before puberty set in, would he feel sexual attraction in the adult sense?

• Agree Agree x 6
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. The last known castrato who lived was able to feel romantic attraction and wanted to love her sexually, as you do, but I guess couldn't. I don't know if he felt it in the primal manner or if he was just like "I love you so much I want to be as close as we can" sort of sexual feeling.

Can you believe humans have looped around from "cutting off a little boy's balls so he can sound like a girl is BAD" to "cutting off a little boy's balls because he thinks he's a girl is GOOD"

• Feels Feels x 9
    keyboredsm4shthe2nd

keyboredsm4shthe2nd CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!

kiwifarms.net
  14. Basically she's telling Jazz to sleep around. Since 'sex positivity' is woke now apparently.
    God forbid you don't want to partake in casual sex/hookup culture.

Besides that, I think I remember seeing a bit where Jazz talks about never having been sexually aroused? Which, uh, gross, because IIRC he was still a minor when TLC/his parents put that shit on blast for the world to see.

• Feels Feels x 2
    QWXXP Surprise!

QWXXP Surprise! K1w| F/4r/ms - STAY SAFE!!!

kiwifarms.net
  15. Or you can't because your psychotic parents have nuked any libido you had with experimental hormones for TV fame.

• Agree Agree x 6
    AnOminous

kiwifarms.net
  16. This is all going to backfire so badly. Severe mental illness for sure.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Followed by the "haters" getting blamed for it, as opposed to the parents who enabled it. I sure hope Jazzis smart enough to retain his own lawyer when he turns 18 so he can shop having words shoveled into his mouth.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Wallace

Wallace Cram it in me, baby!

kiwifarms.net
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    trannyfucker

trannyfucker fucker of trannies

kiwifarms.net
  18. Bye bye penis
    Hello stink ditch

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 2
    ATaxingWoman

ATaxingWoman Professional Stray Cat Tax Investigator

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 4
    Baldur's Gait

Baldur's Gait Huh, you're a queer fellow!

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.