Insane Parents of "Transgender" Kids - Parents who push a transgender identity on their children

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Icasaracht

Matthew Stewart, 4th Earl of Lennox.
kiwifarms.net
No. I find all of this abhorrent. That post was in response to somebody's concern that the loudest and most aggressive voices can indelibly influence policy, regardless if it is in society's interest.

And I said, no, not as easy as you think, because ultimately the evidence will be evident. Every discipline has its rigors, you can't just say something and change existing procedures. Evidence needs to be weighed pro and con, etc.

But if the evidence is overwhelming that trooning kids out is in their best interest, I am willing to listen.
I see. Your approach is unusual for this site. That is welcomed, if not very unexpected.

The idea of basing the legitimacy transitioning purely on the "overwhelming evidence" seems like an ill-conceived endeavor in my opinion. As you rightly pointed out, to address transitions one would need a scientifically rigorous, multidisciplinary approach. Any knowledge such research produces would be extraordinarily complex, inconclusive and thus fall laterally short of your own expectations; especially if taking into account the subjectiveness of the persons in question (i.e. the "troons".) Even if you devised this extraordinarily overwhelming evidence (that transitioning is in some child's best long-term interest), there is bound to be a significant number of outliers that will suffer under such a policy. So, you cannot expect science/medicine to be the only arbiters to determine how the transitioning in youths is to be approached in the US (or any other country.) This would lead us to medical ethics, which whilst can be informed by empirical findings, must still be reconciled with the public's interests. And it is here that the advocacy groups most certainly do influence the policies. Look at issues like decriminalizing homosexuality, legalizing abortion or addressing global warming as hugely contested issues of our epoch, even if the science of these things are largely settled.

Edit: Typos typed out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Non-Expert!

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
A lot of the problem is that long-term studies take a long time to do, and require tremendous amounts of logistics. I think what will happen is that transitioning will provide a short-term mania, but it will be contingent on staying in the good graces of the online cult. That said, I would really like to see someone test giving out placebos to troons and telling them they're taking HRT. Show some evidence that the benefits come as a result of the social approval and not a lessening of the faux-dysphoria.

Of course, the other problem is that 'transgender' and 'dysphoria' are still magic words that unlock all of psychiatry. Just say them and every other diagnosis and treatment gets shelved in favor of affirmation.
ERBs would never approve it. In their eyes, it'd be like transitioning kids while the control group ate lead paint chips. Ever since the study on the Dutch approach came out, everyone typically assumes children try to kill themselves if you don't transition them.

Non-Expert!

Feel free to misgender me.
kiwifarms.net
I see. Your approach is unusual for this site. That is welcomed, if not very unexpected.

The idea of basing transitioning purely on the "overwhelming evidence" seems like an ill-conceived endeavor in my opinion. As you rightly pointed out, to address transsexuality one would need a scientifically rigorous, multidisciplinary approach. Any knowledge this such research would be extraordinarily complex, inconclusive and thus fall laterally short of your own expectations; especially if taking into account the subjectiveness of the persons in question (i.e. the "troons".) Even if you devised this extraordinarily overwhelming evidence (that transitioning is in some child's best long-term interest), there will always is bound to be a significant number of outliers that will suffer under such a policy. So, you cannot expect science/medicine to be the only arbiters determine of as to how transitioning in youths is to be approached in the US (or any other country.) This would lead us to medical ethics, which whilst can be informed by empirical findings, must still be reconciled with the public's interests. And it is here advocacy groups do certainly influence the policies. Just look at the issues of decriminalizing homosexuality, legalizing abortion or addressing global warming as hugely contested issues of our modern era.
I am flattered but I can not take credit for scholarly and scientific protocol.

Basically the bar for the underlying thesis is very high: Turning a Kyle into a Lucy is a good thing because it

1. Reduces the risk of suicide in toto (bullshit)
2. It is the right thing to do because GayVibeServices said so (ain't gonna work)
3. People should be allowed to be who they want to be (um ... ok.)
4. It worked for Peggy Sue (that's nice).

Last edited:

OttoWest

Toototabon! 🐔
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But they are right on that count. There is no rational reason to exclude gender dysphoria and transgender from the military.

The purpose of the military is to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States and fight and win war. So you have an infantryman who dreams of having a vagina one day ...

Unrelated.
The military is well within its call to place this ban. They deny diabetics, they deny epileptics, and they deny trans.

The military does not in any way want people who need medication to treat a chronic illness serving in a situation where they may lose access to said medication for extended periods. They cannot risk the removal of personnel from combat zones because they can’t get insulin or HRT.

The trans lobby has worked for decades to reclassify what was long understood to be psychological condition into a medical one. That was the whole point of the DSM-V ditching the previous diagnosis of Gender Identity Disorder (which was classed as a mental illness) for gender dysphoria— to medicalize it. The medical community (including mental health) have moved from treating gender dysphoria with therapy to treating it with a drug regime and surgery. Well they got what they wanted.

Except they can’t have it both ways: they can’t lobby for their mental health disorder to be reclassified and turned into a medical ailment and then complain when said medical ailment prevents them from certain professions and activities.

Either it’s a mental health condition which does not require hormones or surgery (nor mixed sex barracks) or it’s a medical disorder for which those treatments are necessary.

Non-Expert!

kiwifarms.net
The military is well within its call to place this ban. They deny diabetics, they deny epileptics, and they deny trans.

The military does not in any way want people who need medication to treat a chronic illness serving in a situation where they may lose access to said medication for extended periods. They cannot risk the removal of personnel from combat zones because they can’t get insulin or HRT.

The trans lobby has worked for decades to reclassify what was long understood to be psychological condition into a medical one. That was the whole point of the DSM-V ditching the previous diagnosis of Gender Identity Disorder (which was classed as a mental illness) for gender dysphoria— to medicalize it. The medical community (including mental health) have moved from treating gender dysphoria with therapy to treating it with a drug regime and surgery. Well they got what they wanted.

Except they can’t have it both ways: they can’t lobby for their mental health disorder to be reclassified and turned into a medical ailment and then complain when said medical ailment prevents them from certain professions and activities.

Either it’s a mental health condition which does not require hormones or surgery (nor mixed sex barracks) or it’s a medical disorder for which those treatments are necessary.
Personal opinion: it depends on the individual. Again, opinion. But as time goes by, they might discover that this is something of a spectrum, that needs different treatment approaches, and solutions, depending on the individual.

But they sound like the autism advocates who want autism declassified as a disability. They don't feel that is one, so OK. If it is just a difference, autistics should never, ever need an accommodation because since it is just a difference, sink or swim. Then they should have as much consideration as the next guy who puts his foot in his mouth.

Since gender dysforia is not a mental problem, the war is over and we can all go home now, right? I suppose that psychologists are off the hook. If they quit demanding accommodations and operations, we can drop the subject, correct?

If this is a physical problem, where is the pathology? And is it curable? Is the basis of their argument, that it is a physical problem because you have the wrong body encasing a mind of the opposite gender? So the brain is perfect but the body belongs to a different mind, more or less?

That can not be based on science. Get the hell out of here -

As far as the military is concerned, it is a bit baffling.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Constellationzero

Video Games

WASH YOUR HAIR!
kiwifarms.net
I think it’s interesting that people deny this but not surprising. It is very unpleasant for the average Joe to think about. When people who weren’t around then learn about PIE for example they tend to be extremely shocked.
I guess I'm outing myself as someone who wasn't around then, but: what was PIE? Sorry if this is off-topic for this thread, I honestly have no idea.

Reactions: Non-Expert!

OttoWest

Toototabon! 🐔
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

trannyfucker

fucker of trannies
kiwifarms.net
there is a bit here on brain-damaged celebs and their 'transgender' kids

1. White South African, Charlize Theron who wanted to adopt a black South African kid but they told her to fuck off and die, so she adopted one of many unwanted African American kids instead, which she has since emasculated in some kind of Afrikaner eugenics program
  2. Dwayne Wade, who played basketball, and won custody of his kids from his ex because he has a fucking shitload of money. His new girlfriend is credited with helping him troon out his kid. His ex is not allowed to say anything about their son being emasculated because of the NDA he made here sign: https://eurweb.com/2019/12/07/siohvaughn-funches-dwyane-wades-ex-wife-speaks-about-their-abusive-marriage-video/
  3. Angeline Jolie & Brad Pitt and their FTM child Shiloh Nouvel. Essentially doomed from birth, she has apparently from reports been trooned out since the age of 4, although they don't talk about it publicly, she does appear to be presenting as male and is probably being poisoned with testosterone by now.
  4. Cynthia Nixon - identikit liberal actress, from Sex in The City, her daughter has trooned out and is now a fucking ugly 'man' called Samuel. But she's like 24, and was a lesbian previously, so probably mom isn't directly at fault.
  5. Warren Beatty - famous for fucking thousands of women, his daughter was so damaged by the aggresively liberal school she was sent to that she trooned out as a 'gay trans man' (aka a woman who fucks men), way back in 2010 https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1292924/Will-Warren-Beatty-accept-girl-boy.html
  6. Cher - another celeb with a trooned out daughter, Beatty's daughter accused her of being a misogynist.

Ceci

kiwifarms.net
A ten year old coming out as pansexual?
It's because of social media. People are obsessed with your gender/pronouns/sexuality, people talk about non-stop can constantly rave about how "brave and stunning" the lgbt are. Of course an impressionable little girl is going to want to "fit in."
Seeing young kids declare themselves to be genderspecials or weird sexualities isn't at all uncommon online, I knew more than a few girls growing up who bought into it. When I was 13 I used a lot of Tumblr and had a phase where I declared myself asexual because I hadn't hit the age where I could understand what attraction was yet. I imagine something similar happened to this girl.

Non-Expert!

kiwifarms.net
It's because of social media. People are obsessed with your gender/pronouns/sexuality, people talk about non-stop can constantly rave about how "brave and stunning" the lgbt are. Of course an impressionable little girl is going to want to "fit in."
Seeing young kids declare themselves to be genderspecials or weird sexualities isn't at all uncommon online, I knew more than a few girls growing up who bought into it. When I was 13 I used a lot of Tumblr and had a phase where I declared myself asexual because I hadn't hit the age where I could understand what attraction was yet. I imagine something similar happened to this girl.
Parents: monitor your children's internet activity. Be shameless about your presence in their lives. Their right to privacy is limited. Spend time with your kids doing fun, age-appropriate stuff. Get to know the parents of their friends. Keep the line of communication open with their teachers. Be on friendly terms with their principal. Do what you need to do, to break your child away from circles of friends who are a detrimental influence to her well-being.

No child should be discussing anything -sexual, at the age of 10. They are too young to understand these concepts.

Peaches Demure

Liberate me ex inferis!
kiwifarms.net
No child should be discussing anything -sexual, at the age of 10. They are too young to understand these concepts.
Sex and sexual attraction to a child this age (or should be to a child this age) are nothing but abstract, theoretical concepts that they don't have the equipment or maturity to understand except on a very superficial level. They don't understand what propels a crush or any of the feelings involved. Once they do experience this feeling, they'll realize how naive and shallow their previous conception of sexuality was, but with kids like Jazz who were biochemically stunted, this realization will never occur.

Non-Expert!

kiwifarms.net
Sex and sexual attraction to a child this age (or should be to a child this age) are nothing but abstract, theoretical concepts that they don't have the equipment or maturity to understand except on a very superficial level. They don't understand what propels a crush or any of the feelings involved. Once they do experience this feeling, they'll realize how naive and shallow their previous conception of sexuality was, but with kids like Jazz who were biochemically stunted, this realization will never occur.
Please don't take this to be homophobia.

But at the age of 10, kids can pick out the odd kid in their cohort, and identify him as "gay." I remember an example, from when I was a kid, that their was this slightly odd boy in the class, that the kids called Ben-gay. (After the ointment). This was back in the 80s.

They understood "gay" to mean "gender non-conforming" but you don't need the jargon to identify it. Kids can generally detect it.

However in the cohort there were also little girls with hair cut in mullets, who excelled in soccer and refused to play dolls with you. They remained unlabeled. Or maybe "tomboys." But kids didn't find tomboys worthy of much of anything except for being recruited for sports teams.

Basically my point is, that in calling Ben "Bengay" they weren't thinking of this kid 10 years down the line, advertising himself as a powerbottom ... They were simply pointing out that this kid Ben seemed "gay" = not like the other boys, and more like girls in some ways.

All I am saying is that kids slap labels on others, that they don't fully understand. The kids were not accusing Ben of wanting to be fucked in the ass by other men, unless they had been exposed to the sexual implications of that label, which is child abuse, by the way. But the 10 year old who self-identifies as "pansexual" is either spouting some label she heard, or is being exposed to material that is age-inappropriate. If pan-sexual is actually a category, its nuances are complex, and why the hell are kids discussing it in the first place?

largetiger

kiwifarms.net
Parents: monitor your children's internet activity. Be shameless about your presence in their lives. Their right to privacy is limited.
I’ve often wanted to construct a FB post in order to scare my normie friends and family into yanking the tablets, Chromebooks and old iPhones out of their kids hands... I think I could add any random 10 images from KF and be successful

Abortions4All

Chicago Deep Dish Tampons
kiwifarms.net
However in the cohort there were also little girls with hair cut in mullets, who excelled in soccer and refused to play dolls with you. They remained unlabeled. Or maybe "tomboys." But kids didn't find tomboys worthy of much of anything except for being recruited for sports teams.
Your school was kind. We had all kinds of "butch" and "dyke" puns for those girls, and when locker room changing started, the most "mean girl" type girls would scream in mock terror of the dykes who were supposedly watching them change. Shit like this is why one of those girls ended up FTM later on. She had PCOS and a light beard by age 15, when she transitioned everyone was like "oh, I guess she's sort of like a boy anyway, it makes sense, don't it?"

Non-Expert!

kiwifarms.net
Your school was kind. We had all kinds of "butch" and "dyke" puns for those girls, and when locker room changing started, the most "mean girl" type girls would scream in mock terror of the dykes who were supposedly watching them change. Shit like this is why one of those girls ended up FTM later on. She had PCOS and a light beard by age 15, when she transitioned everyone was like "oh, I guess she's sort of like a boy anyway, it makes sense, don't it?"
At 10? How can girls look like dykes, before puberty? How the fuck did kids know about that stuff?
I learned that terminology and what it actually meant, from my dad. I know, gross. But I think I was a teenager. If he used it around me before I reached puberty, I was oblivious to it.

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
At 10? How can girls look like dykes, before puberty? How the fuck did kids know about that stuff?
I learned that terminology and what it actually meant, from my dad. I know, gross. But I think I was a teenager. If he used it around me before I reached puberty, I was oblivious to it.
Well it's not that hard to a kid pick up bad or just wierd words. Tv shows, books, internet, songs, overhearing adult conversations and so on allow natural expansion of vocabulary, including sexual stuff without any abuse going on. This exposing doesn't have be long or consistant, sometimes even one time will do as kids are really strongly disposed towards learning new words. As long as they can talk they can then say those words regardless of topic but that doesn't mean they understand what those words really mean. It's perfectly normal to use word that you don't really know but get the mood provoke. This could something like saying science jargon to sound smart, say formal words sound fancy or say a bad word to upset people. From my experience kids using gay or duke as insults usually don't get that well those mean homosexual, just that they are insults and possibly that it should used toward feminine boys or masculine girls. Similar to fuck, pussy or dick, kids usually get they are bad words and so they use them for swearing but their understanding of sexual nature of these word is usually pretty shaky or abstract.

• Informative
Reactions: UnsufficentBoobage

trannyfucker

fucker of trannies
kiwifarms.net
The psycho mom who wants to rename her son after a Harry Potter character just lost another court case

fishercat

good for health, bad for education
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The psycho mom who wants to rename her son after a Harry Potter character just lost another court case

I'm still amazed that she's a pediatrician.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Just the Harry Potter thing alone should lose her custody permanently and get her committed to a lunatic asylum. Also didn't she get the memo that J.K. Rowling is a TERF who literally murders trannies every morning before breakfast?