Insane Parents of "Transgender" Kids - Parents who push a transgender identity on their children

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Otterly

Primark Primarch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The psycho mom who wants to rename her son after a Harry Potter character just lost another court case
I would put money on her being one of these women who is devastated when they get another boy, because they want a little mini me to doll up and play with. Poor kid, let’s hope he gets through this. At least his dad is batting for him

Non-Expert!

Feel free to misgender me.
kiwifarms.net
I would put money on her being one of these women who is devastated when they get another boy, because they want a little mini me to doll up and play with. Poor kid, let’s hope he gets through this. At least his dad is batting for him
Yeah well .. coincidentally this little boy is the biological offspring of her ex-husband an an egg-donor.

Baby was conceived via Petri dish.

Basically yanking out the kids nads is a triple-quadruple win for her:

1. She gains asspats as an "enlightened" pediatrician among the 150 crunchy-anti-vax and/or queer parents in her part of Texas.

2. She gets an eternal little girl who will always have some issue that Mom, and only Mom, can help her with. No chance of grandkids to distract from her supermom status.

3. She denies her ex the relationship that he is entitled to, with the two boys. She breaks up the bond there.

4. With one boy castrated, that significantly reduced her ex's hope and chance of ever having biological grandchildren.

who dare wins?

doee Geneva convention apply to weebs an furfags?
kiwifarms.net
Yeah well .. coincidentally this little boy is the biological offspring of her ex-husband an an egg-donor.

1. She gains asspats as an "enlightened" pediatrician among the 150 crunchy-anti-vax and/or queer parents in her part of Texas.

2. She gets an eternal little girl who will always have some issue that Mom, and only Mom, can help her with. No chance of grandkids to distract from her supermom status.

3. She denies her ex the relationship that he is entitled to, with the two boys. She breaks up the bond there.

4. With one boy castrated, that significantly reduced her ex's hope and chance of ever having biological grandchildren.
Honestly why would someone marry her in the first place considering how batshit crazy she is

jorgoth

kiwifarms.net
Everywhere in the West there are subversive minorities who, sheltered by our humanitarianism and our sense of justice, hold the incendiary torches ready, with nothing to stop the spread of their ideas except the critical reason of a single, fairly intelligent, mentally stable stratum of the population. -Carl Gustav Jung, The Undiscovered Self
Western civilization is ill-equipped to deal with such people, IMO. I think theocracy existed in the past primarily to suppress the rabble instinct on the part of this subversive minority and possibly root it out.

Non-Expert!

kiwifarms.net
Western civilization is ill-equipped to deal with such people, IMO. I think theocracy existed in the past primarily to suppress the rabble instinct on the part of this subversive minority and possibly root it out.
Actually there are very effective ways of addressing such social ills, as long as you are willing to live like this:

Most of this stuff IS restrictive due to religion.

I agree, we are ill-equipped to deal with these people in the "West" primarily because we are unwilling to torture and kill them. Even if you were prepared to do that, that also means that YOU will live under a government willing to torture and kill any non-conformists or free-thinkers.

So we need to come up with a plan B.

Plan B should not include castrating Little James and rechristening him "Luna" probably short for Lunacy.

jorgoth

kiwifarms.net
I agree, we are ill-equipped to deal with these people in the "West" primarily because we are unwilling to torture and kill them. Even if you were prepared to do that, that also means that YOU will live under a government willing to torture and kill any non-conformists or free-thinkers.
All we need is a government that knows how to step aside. If anything it's the subversive minority that depends on the government in the Occident, at least post 1945.

5. Since he isn’t her biological child and she clearly did not bond with either twin even if she actually did gestate them, she’s just doing this to a stranger’s son, not her own. No bio connection kicking in making her feel even the tiniest bit bad for planning to mutilate the boy, since he isn’t hers.

ETA: I recall that in the UK, at least, an awful lot of foster carers seem to be making a habit of transing all the kids they take in. Same thing as this nutcase: not their biological material, so they’re free material to reconfigure for attention and additional $$.

Last edited:

Non-Expert!

kiwifarms.net
5. Since he isn’t her biological child and she clearly did not bond with either twin even if she actually did gestate them, she’s just doing this to a stranger’s son, not her own. No bio connection kicking in making her feel even the tiniest bit bad for planning to mutilate the boy, since he isn’t hers.

ETA: I recall that in the UK, at least, an awful lot of foster carers seem to be making a habit of transing all the kids they take in. Same thing as this nutcase: not their biological material, so they’re free material to reconfigure for attention and additional $$.
PARENTS: this is real. Make sure that your kids always go to school with clean clothes, clean teeth, clean ears, trimmed nails ... do NOT let anybody in your house unless they are your shadow, or the plumber. Keep garbage and debris out of sight from the street. Do not discuss or do weird shit around the kids because they can repeat it at school and it can be misconstrued and reported.

Once that knock on the door comes, you are already in trouble and you are at risk of losing your parental rights. The law overwhelmingly favors the tipster, however malicious, and the social workers, some of whom are sociopaths. This is the world we are living in. Research the topic. Until the laws tighten up, protect your kids from being social experiments.

Do what you need to do to keep your children off the radar. Because of our children are at risk. Not just "those kids, over there."

------------------------------

Of course, the trans lobby is screaming bigotry.

I am glad to see that somebody cares. Hopefully reason will rule.

OttoWest

Toototabon! 🐔
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

See also Charlize Theron trooning out her adopted, black seven year old son.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
See also Charlize Theron trooning out her adopted, black seven year old son.
Emasculating black men has long been a thing with white supremacists like that South African whore. You can leave the apartheid country but not the apartheid in your soul.

This cunt has personally convinced me white people shouldn't adopt black babies.

Abortions4All

Chicago Deep Dish Tampons
kiwifarms.net
Some gender clinics have noted the troubling preponderance of transitioning children in adoptive and foster families. The reasons are probably multi-pronged, including the fact that some kids "in the system" have been sexually abused and sexual abuse victims are more likely transition candidates, and that the parents don't mind sterilizing them so much.

A family friend (my parents' generation) adopted a daughter who became sexually promiscuous as a teen, and instead of getting her on good birth control, had her get abortion after abortion, eventually she developed scar tissue and an STI that made it impossible for her to ever get pregnant. It almost seems like the mom is delighted by it, like she's happy about the fact that now they might have the adoption experience in common.

Some parents really, really don't want their children to exceed them in any sense, no matter how much lip service they pay to boosting their kid's prospects.

Non-Expert!

kiwifarms.net
Some gender clinics have noted the troubling preponderance of transitioning children in adoptive and foster families. The reasons are probably multi-pronged, including the fact that some kids "in the system" have been sexually abused and sexual abuse victims are more likely transition candidates, and that the parents don't mind sterilizing them so much.

A family friend (my parents' generation) adopted a daughter who became sexually promiscuous as a teen, and instead of getting her on good birth control, had her get abortion after abortion, eventually she developed scar tissue and an STI that made it impossible for her to ever get pregnant. It almost seems like the mom is delighted by it, like she's happy about the fact that now they might have the adoption experience in common.

Some parents really, really don't want their children to exceed them in any sense, no matter how much lip service they pay to boosting their kid's prospects.
Yeah ... ok. 👺Just got off the phone with Satan. 👹He has set aside a special administrative cubicle for the boomer you mentioned, and a small locker space for her possessions. 😈

These are reasons for why many of us literally had the fuck scared out of us in High School, and never became egg donors.

Spooky Bones

sperge 🦴 and 🦴 merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm firmly convinced that troons are being used to push an agenda that will usher in legalizing pedophilia. I don't think those in power really care about troons (other than the money drug companies can make off of them) but there seem to be quite a few pedos in positions of power throughout the world.

Think about the push for trans kids to have body autonomy. If they are mature enough to decide to delay puberty, take hormones, even get surgery in some cases -- surely they are mature enough to consent to sex. And the notion that kids know their gender from a young age has sexual undertones to it. Plus, pedophiles with young kids could get a few more years of access at their age of attraction if they can delay their kid's puberty. One doctor, in hindsight, even suspected as much in one of the cases at the NHS gender clinic in the UK.

If you can convince people to say that a trans "woman" is a real woman even though the vast majority know this to be a lie, couldn't you also convince them to say that kids are able to consent to sex even though they don't agree with it? If anti-pedophiles were treated the way transphobes are (ostracized, being fired for their views, deplatformed on social media), I could see them getting away with it.
I can only think of the radical leftist German elementary schools where "the sexual liberation of children" was practiced including having kids touch teacher's junk and simulating intercourse, and a leftist milieu involving far worse. It reads like practices of the (U.S.) cult The Family/Children of God.

In Germany,
For the revolutionaries of 1968, [adult-child sexual interaction] was an educational tool that helped "create a new person," according to the "Handbook of Positive Child Indoctrination," published in 1971. "Children can learn to appreciate eroticism and sexual intercourse long before they are capable of understanding how a child is conceived. It is valuable for children to cuddle with adults. It is no less valuable for sexual intercourse to occur during cuddling."
This thread and topic are incredibly difficult not to a-log about.

Last edited:

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net

Isn’t scar tissue from abortions only from surgical abortions? Aren’t those unpleasant? The daughter never stopped and thought maybe she should use a condom or something?

Someone I am acquainted with elsewhere online had her daughter come out as trans. She’s 12 or 13. I know the mother divorced her first husband because he was abusive, but I don’t know in what way. And the girl is a bit homely (very pronounced jaw) and I’m sure that doesn’t help, when being pretty becomes so important for girls in middle school.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Non-Expert!

Non-Expert!

kiwifarms.net
Emasculating black men has long been a thing with white supremacists like that South African whore. You can leave the apartheid country but not the apartheid in your soul.

This cunt has personally convinced me white people shouldn't adopt black babies.
Why is she strutting around with a couple of black kids in the first place? Why didn't she do the horizontal boogie and create her own damn kids?

Honestly I have to agree with you here. I am deeply cynical about white folks who adopt black kids. Even if they are "well-intentioned" it is still paternalistic, given our history.

If blacks adopt white kids, or Hispanics adopt black kids, the assumption is not that it is best for the kid to get them away from their own communities. When white folks adopt, the assumption is that they are by default, giving the kids a "better life" due to what? That we are better than their parents.

This is all a legacy of colonialism and it stinks.

Instead of adopting, we should be supporting well-performing institutions within their communities.

The trans kid stuff, of course it is someone else's biological kid .... duh,

Non-Expert!

kiwifarms.net
Isn’t scar tissue from abortions only from surgical abortions? Aren’t those unpleasant? The daughter never stopped and thought maybe she should use a condom or something?

Someone I am acquainted with elsewhere online had her daughter come out as trans. She’s 12 or 13. I know the mother divorced her first husband because he was abusive, but I don’t know in what way. And the girl is a bit homely (very pronounced jaw) and I’m sure that doesn’t help, when being pretty becomes so important for girls in middle school.
You can get scar tissue from chlamydia or gonahhrea (sp.) Or I believe, any other bacterial infection that works its way up to the uterus. Surgical abortions are also very invasive. The teen body is still maturing, too.

As far as the adoptive daughter making rational choices about her sexual behavior, I would wager that she craved that bond that was missing in her life from day 1, so she sought out a substitute. Just an opinion. And multiple abortions for a teen girl? Talk about adding layers and layers to the trauma.