Insane Parents of "Transgender" Kids - Parents who push a transgender identity on their children

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Unpaid Emotional Labourer

renowned penis consultant
kiwifarms.net
Crazy adoptive and foster parents could have their own thread on here. Lot of bad behavior. You hear about the trailer trash getting kids for the benefits, but the middle class saviors are worse in a different way.

@Unpaid Emotional Labourer, any source on foster parents transing kids? Not that I don't believe you but I'd like to know more.
No studies, to my memory, but the power behind troons don’t allow studies, so it isn’t surprising. However, if you search “UK trans foster kids” the first page or two of results contain many of the individual cases I’m referring to. Because they're successful at transing out all these foster kids. The judges keep ruling in their favor.

Last edited:

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
No studies, to my memory, but the power behind troons don’t allow studies, so it isn’t surprising. However, if you search “UK trans foster kids” the first page or two of results contain many of the individual cases I’m referring to. Because they're Successful as transing out all these foster kids. The judges keep ruling in their favor.
Wow, that's horrifying.

I feel bad for the biological parents. I assume that like in the US, British people who have their kids taken into care are generally from disadvantaged backgrounds, are more likely to have been in care themselves, possibly struggling with mental illness or substance abuse...they would lose against upper middle class parents trying to ruin their child.

Non-Expert!

Feel free to misgender me.
kiwifarms.net
Wow, that's horrifying.

I feel bad for the biological parents. I assume that like in the US, British people who have their kids taken into care are generally from disadvantaged backgrounds, are more likely to have been in care themselves, possibly struggling with mental illness or substance abuse...they would lose against upper middle class parents trying to ruin their child.
Sorry ... not the case. One of the reasons why Child Protective Services are pretty much universally reviled (a lot of their employees even despise them) is because they knock on your door based on any batshit tip, and some social workers are too lazy to actually investigate and either get people help for any actual problems they have or close the case.

As part of the investigation, they ask you a bunch of question. They are known to twist words around and simply take the kids. They do this to middle class people. Low income people of color are generally a pain in the ass. Social worker is going to have to actually work, which a lot of them don't want to do. Middle class people don't have any real problems but their kids are more adoptable ... lower class white person with a child under the age of 3? Forget about it, you'll never see your kid again.

Child Protective Services would be far less hated, if they actually helped families' lives improve.

Instead, all the system serves for is to remove children from their parents. That is it. And if you lose your parental rights, you lose control of the child's fate. As long as it is legal to butcher a child's genitals, this is within the realm of the possible.

Last edited:

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
Sorry ... not the case. One of the reasons why Child Protective Services are pretty much universally reviled (a lot of their employees even despise them) is because they knock on your door based on any batshit tip, and some social workers are too lazy to actually investigate and either get people help for any actual problems they have or close the case.

As part of the investigation, they ask you a bunch of question. They are known to twist words around and simply take the kids. They do this to middle class people. Low income people are generally a pain in the ass. Social worker is going to have to actually work, which a lot of them don't want to do. Middle class people white people don't have any real problems but their kids are more adoptable ... lower class white person? Forget about it, you'll never see your kid again.

Child Protective Services would be far less hated, if they actually helped families' lives improve.

Instead, all the system serves for is to remove children from their parents. That is it. And if you lose your parental rights, you lose control of the child's fate. As long as it is legal to butcher a child's genitals, this is within 5he realm of the possible.
Must be nice to live in a fantasy world where all parents are good and just and there's no druggy single moms who let their boyfriends beat up their kids. The US is a country of opioid addiction and grinding generational poverty and dysfunction. There are legitimate reasons people get their kids taken away.

I don't get why judges in the UK are okay with foster parents transing kids, though.

Non-Expert!

kiwifarms.net
Must be nice to live in a fantasy world where all parents are good and just and there's no druggy single moms who let their boyfriends beat up their kids. The US is a country of opioid addiction and grinding generational poverty and dysfunction. There are legitimate reasons people get their kids taken away.

I don't get why judges in the UK are okay with foster parents transing kids, though.
Some parents are really shitty parents. But this is the real problem: many foster and adoptive parents are shitty parents. And when CPS comes aknockin, they typically put the kids with the grandparents (who created the shitty parent who just got her kid taken away.) Or an aunt or an uncle. So here you have a druggie with a bruiser boyfriend ... did she emerge out of a fairy's ass? No! Who do you think she smokes crack with? Mom, or big sis ... of course.

So the same parents who beat the living shit out of mom, and told her she was worthless, now have the kids.

CPS is an agency. Although they do have mission statements they are supposed to honor, agencies work, to perpetuate themselves. I am so sorry, I was not born this cynical. If the agency solved the problems, how would they justify their existence?

I am assuming that you are speaking as a parent of small children, and as an American, like I am? I suppose that our experiences differ, and are equally valid.

I agree it would be nice to live in a fantasy world, in which all children were living in safety and were loved by their parents. But tragically, that is not the case and often when the state gets involved, it is a frying pan into fire situation. Not always. There are some success stories but that is not what we are concerned about here.

I am so sorry. This is a depressing topic, and my only point is, until the laws favor sane, rational and well-intended parents, I strongly advise people to do what they need to do, to keep their kids out of "the system" especially if it means checking into rehab, and booting your boyfriend out. Because once they are in "the system" then you can not protect them from further abuse, such as being convinced that they need a sex-change operation.

Peace.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
They're the government. Name all the times the government deciding to involve itself intimately with your life led to it improving. CPS is both too intrusive and too useless. It seems like they'll interfere with a family based on practically nothing, while at the same time waiting until some other family beats their kid to death, doing nothing over and over again after red flag after red flag. And now troon shit. I expect them to respond just as incompetently to that as to anything else they deal with.

CPS takes good people and turns them into bitter, burned out husks who hate the human race, who then leave, and they're left with the actively terrible people who started out terrible.

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
You're right. It's bad if they take them away and it's bad if they stay. Going to rehab or kicking out the boyfriend can't fix a lifetime of dysfunction and trauma. I don't know how we as a society can fix that.

Anyway, to get back on topic, I'm curious about how many of the parents of older children who troon out (so middle/high school, where it's not the parents pushing them into it) are truly supportive and how many are pretending to be to not get attacked by other liberals?

Reactions: Behavioral Sink

Non-Expert!

kiwifarms.net
They're the government. Name all the times the government deciding to involve itself intimately with your life led to it improving. CPS is both too intrusive and too useless. It seems like they'll interfere with a family based on practically nothing, while at the same time waiting until some other family beats their kid to death, doing nothing over and over again after red flag after red flag. And now troon shit. I expect them to respond just as incompetently to that as to anything else they deal with.

CPS takes good people and turns them into bitter, burned out husks who hate the human race, who then leave, and they're left with the actively terrible people who started out terrible.
Ok, look, here is a hint. Listen to ⬆. I don't want to get into it any more. I can not. The only supporting "evidence" about this topic is this vague stuff, that anybody who has ever dealt with the system, will repeat. practically verbatim.

Protect our children from this madness. And what we really need to do is get off our asses, stay on topic, focus on a small battle that is winnable, and push for anti-troon legislation to protect minors. All minors.

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
We've discussed packers for kids, but we haven't discussed the equally disturbing child MTF version: tucking.
"She has a pretty big penis for her age, and more so with an involuntary erection. ... [She] is going to turn 9 soon."

"We have been using leolines [a brand of underwear for troons] since she was 6."

"My daughter is also very "blessed" in that department."

"My 6 year old has no dysphoria either. She's never said a word about her penis."
I only quoted from the first few screenshots, there's way more than that.

Non-Expert!

kiwifarms.net
We've discussed packers for kids, but we haven't discussed the equally disturbing child MTF version: tucking.
"She has a pretty big penis for her age, and more so with an involuntary erection. ... [She] is going to turn 9 soon."

"We have been using leolines [a brand of underwear for troons] since she was 6."

"My 6 year old has no dysphoria either. She's never said a word about her penis."
I am so sorry. This is sickness. I am not coping very well with this. I don't have the words. I wish that I had some sort of brainy explanation, or debatable solution. This is so sad and twisted, and there is NOTHING we can do except watch it happen to anonymous people, and imagine the outcome.

The information is valuable.

Last edited:

Brain Power

Go away... Leave me alone...
kiwifarms.net

"My 6 year old has no dysphoria either". Then why did you troon him out, you POS? This type of stuff always makes me say: "It's not inclusion, it's a fetish. One of the most fucked up fetishes I've ever seen".

Non-Expert!

kiwifarms.net
"My 6 year old has no dysphoria either". Then why did you troon him out, you POS? This type of stuff always makes me say: "It's not inclusion, it's a fetish. One of the most fucked up fetishes I've ever seen".
Ok. Thinking of this horrific issue (grooming school-aged children to perform fetishistic behavior, sending Jr. to school as a girl with his nuts stuffed against his body) (🦴🇵🇰 ) I feel like OUR hands really are tied. The fact that the unthinkable is posted on line, and could gain at least fringe acceptance -SNIP-

Ok let's keep it simple. Imagine you see smoke bellowing out of your neighbor's kitchen and their car is gone. 3 minutes pass. Call Fire department. Hear gunshot? Hear screams, objects smashing at odd hours? Call police.

Your son comes home asking about his peepee being tied up just like Skylar's mommy does for him. He tells you about Aidan's plastic pee pee.

So ... do you watch the house burn down?

Your first impulse is to tell the child's teacher. However, this could backfire and trigger an investigation against YOU, as she has no knowledge of any hypersexualized activity on school grounds. And then, CPS -SNIP-

Your second impulse is to find out who this kid is, and make an anonymous tip to the police. And they bring CPS with them, at least in Calif. But unless a law is being broken, and there is clear evidence, the police -SNIP-

But ﹰCﹰPﹰS can do something, right? Sort of. It depends on how they interpret the case. And even if they find these people to be unfit parents, if they lose custody, all of us lose influence on the situation.

We would like to think that angelic social workers are like heroic firefighters, saving property, saving lives, getting helpless kittens out of trees,..

But even in the best of circumstances, how can CPS "rescue" these kids, given that their hands are also tied, as to placing these children in some sort of "miracle" situation. Like airlifted to "perfect" adoptive parents who take in all the siblings and amazingly it all better

So Tl;dr. Knowing that there is little that anybody can do about this social disease, is like being bound to a chair and gagged as you watch the neighbor's house slowly burn.

DieselBoogaloo

kiwifarms.net

Holy fuck, I though tucking is what only adult crossdressers and troons do to themselves, not what some deluded Karens do to their prepubescent sons.
crazy bitch said:
[Name redacted] cried and bled when we used tape. It was horrible. We tried surgical tape, cloth tape, some other tape that was supposed to be easy to remove. None of them worked well and we haven't tried again.
I found a review of Leoline panties, so you can know what those crazies buy them for: https://www.reddit.com/r/crossdressing/comments/5sihm9/leolines_etsy_mtf_panties_review/

Otterly

Primark Primarch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus. Parents are supposed to be a sanity check on kids. Kid comes up with some whack idea like zombie ghost wolves being real, gets all anxious and runs it by the parent. The parent is supposed to reassure them that such things are only in that dumb cartoon/book/stories - kid is shown reality, adult models normal non scared behaviour. anxious behaviour stops.
These parents are failing their kids so badly. Their response should be ‘you’re a boy. We can’t change what we are. If you’re a boy you will always be a boy. It’s Ok to be a boy. Is something bothering you about it? Do you want to talk about it?’
Not taping their bloody genitalia up.

Non-Expert!

kiwifarms.net
These parents are failing their kids so badly ..... Not taping their bloody genitalia up.
Eternally kind, patient, civil, caring lady ⬆. Bloody ... (UK usage) correct?

I don't know about the rest of you, but if I were having this discussion IRL about kids who we know of, I would probably use the opportunity to "express myself" and "voice my concerns."

Let's just keep it at a certain level.

OttoWest

Toototabon! 🐔
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

55950A0C-DF0A-43CB-990C-33A5D53431FE.jpeg

Duct tape. A boy is pressed into using duct tape to tuck his genitals into place.

Pitere pit

Yaniv are you ok? Are you ok? Are you ok Yaniv?
kiwifarms.net
I have a question to all the horrible twansphobes here.
What would you do if your toddler told you and the whole world that they are the opposite sex? Maybe for the yanks in some states that is easy to answer to: just told them the truth. However, in cucked states/european countries that might too complicated. Imagine, your 6 years old son likes pink or your little daughter enjoys playing in the mud, they hear in their enviroment and school that being trans is enjoying the opposite's sex likes. Your pink fancier son suddenly is a girl by their teachers, the same happens to your Lego loving daughter. Reminder that you are in a cucked country, so if you oppose to change your kid's sex you lose custody on them and maybe go to jail for transphobia.
What would you do?