Insane Parents of "Transgender" Kids - Parents who push a transgender identity on their children

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Spooky Bones

sperge 🦴 and 🦴 merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have a question to all the horrible twansphobes here.
What would you do if your toddler told you and the whole world that they are the opposite sex? Maybe for the yanks in some states that is easy to answer to: just told them the truth. However, in cucked states/european countries that might too complicated. Imagine, your 6 years old son likes pink or your little daughter enjoys playing in the mud, they hear in their enviroment and school that being trans is enjoying the opposite's sex likes. Your pink fancier son suddenly is a girl by their teachers, the same happens to your Lego loving daughter. Reminder that you are in a cucked country, so if you oppose to change your kid's sex you lose custody on them and maybe go to jail for transphobia.
What would you do?
"Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes."

Seriously if your answer is letting the government troon out your kid you are a bad parent.

Otterly

Primark Primarch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What would you do?
I would tell them very firmly that they cannot be the opposite sex. I’d make sure that they knew that girls and boys can play with whatever they want. If I had to, I’d remove them from school. Internet off. Isolate the grooming source.
I’d be down the school and asking exactly what they’ve been teaching my kids, and putting them on the spot. So miss jones, I’m terribly sorry but I’m confused. Are you actually teaching the children they can change sex? What exactly are you teaching them? I’d like a copy of the materials. I’d like to point out the fifty two scientific inaccuracies in this material, etc I’d be throwing around words like safeguarding, grooming, age inappropriate exposure to sexual themes and I’d be willing to go to the media and do DailyMail Sadface if I had to. I’d be asking to see their compliance with Working Together and other safeguarding frameworks and I’d be pointing out the fucking great gaps their policies cause. And at every turn, faux confusion and ‘are you saying YOU believe children can change sex?’ ‘Can you please put that in writing for me’ ‘Are you saying that girls can’t play with lego? That’s incredibly sexist.’ ‘I think I may need legal representation here’
There are ways to play the game. SS pick their battles. and hopefully my kids are as cynical and based as I am.

Spooky Bones

sperge 🦴 and 🦴 merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If I had to, I’d remove them from school. Internet off. Isolate the grooming source.
So important. I feel like at some point taking our kids offline will be looked at as some kind of deprivation. As is homeschooling in some more cucked places. Sources of indoctrination for the cult now. I've caught heat on here before for saying I restrict mine's social media ffs. On a forum largely dedicated in one way or another to people's problems with social media. The role of the internet in ROGD is so scary in particular for youth because it's compounded by schools and the state if you live in the wrong place and "affirmed" by all.

So important. I feel like at some point taking our kids offline will be looked at as some kind of deprivation. As is homeschooling in some more cucked places. Sources of indoctrination for the cult now. I've caught heat on here before for saying I restrict mine's social media ffs. On a forum largely dedicated in one way or another to people's problems with social media. The role of the internet in ROGD is so scary in particular for youth because it's compounded by schools and the state if you live in the wrong place and "affirmed" by all.
It already is, as if this recent development in civilization is an essential thing for a kid. If my kid came home with any of this nonsense she’d be yanked out of public school and find herself at a religious school. And I’m an atheist. Unlearning indoctrination from old and well understood religion is easier than unlearning indoctrination from the troon cult.

Non-Expert!

Feel free to misgender me.
kiwifarms.net
I have a question to all the horrible twansphobes here.
What would you do if your toddler told you and the whole world that they are the opposite sex? Maybe for the yanks in some states that is easy to answer to: just told them the truth. However, in cucked states/european countries that might too complicated. Imagine, your 6 years old son likes pink or your little daughter enjoys playing in the mud, they hear in their enviroment and school that being trans is enjoying the opposite's sex likes. Your pink fancier son suddenly is a girl by their teachers, the same happens to your Lego loving daughter. Reminder that you are in a cucked country, so if you oppose to change your kid's sex you lose custody on them and maybe go to jail for transphobia.
What would you do?
It hasn't gotten that bad that you the parent will lose custody if you don't drill little Robert a fuckhole for his future pleasure. The concern is more, if you lose custody of them, or say ... die, and have shit family members who would do that, or state takes over.

Pink is just a color, you get it when you mix red and white. Blue is a primary color. We also have a lot of other colors we can enjoy ... yellow, green, purple. This world is full of colors!

My son jokingly that he is a girl. He is also Spiderman, and a Mommie and someday he will be bigger than daddy. Someday, as in by next Christmas. He cries when his kindle loses charge, or his games don't load up properly.

Most of the stuff that my 5 year old son shares with me, percolates through my non-information filter.

If confronted by the school that my son is a secret girlie (won't happen) but if it does, chances are you would see an anger-management equivalent of spontaneous human combustion.

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
Not to fearmonger, but even if your child has restricted social media access, their classmates don’t. One girl at a school comes out as trans, then another, and another...internet not necessary except for the first instance.

On tucking, the reason why parents think it’s okay is because they view it as a medical condition. There’s other times a child will be forced to undergo something unpleasant or painful because it’s the treatment for their condition. Well, tucking is part of the treatment for the trans condition.

Spooky Bones

sperge 🦴 and 🦴 merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not to fearmonger, but even if your child has restricted social media access, their classmates don’t. One girl at a school comes out as trans, then another, and another...internet not necessary except for the first instance.
As far as social media goes, Tumblr: A Callout Post on 4thwavenow is a fascinating look at the online subculture (i.e. putting into words what we know from reading kiwi farms tumblr section) from a young woman who was in the cult and detransitioned. There is a part two and a promised comping part three which will deal specifically with troonery.

Spastic Colon

Troon Wrangler
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1130274
Duct tape. A boy is pressed into using duct tape to tuck his genitals into place.
I'm going to power level my own stupidity here, but used to do the pageant thing when I was younger and another contestant taught me the trick of taping to give you more cleavage. She used duct tape and I stupidly borrowed some from her. It took off the top layer of my skin when I removed it. It took a week to get to the point where it wasn't raw anymore. I learned first hand what a horrible idea that was. Now, this was just on my chest. Imagine putting duct tape on extremely sensitive genitals. Kid's don't even like having band aids removed. That poor kid. That is something out of a Guantanamo Bay torture enhanced interrogation manual. WTF, parents.

Non-Expert!

kiwifarms.net
As for that question, I would definitely advise them that their bio sex can't ever be changed.

Of course, it helps that I live in a Muslim-influenced country for once. They don't take kindly to neogenderists, but unfortunately tend to tar gender non-conforming people anyway.
Aren't Muslims (yeah I know, small, homogeneous group) divided on these issues?

Like I read here that Iran troons people out for being queer, rather than accept that gays and lesbians are just gonna be ... well ... gay?

Horrific ... but I get a whiff (sometimes more like a sensory assault) of homophobia with some of these Anglosphere-influenced families, who jump on the "oops, turns out we have a girl" bandwagon.

I mean seriously who, except for extreme basket-weaving liberals, narcissists, and the "because my pastor says so" Christians would think in such binary terms?

I could see Muslims falling into the same trap, because (don't kill me guys) doctrinally our faiths are not radically different when it comes to some of this basic stuff. *

If James at the age of 3 wants the "Frozen" toy from McDonald's and wants to dress up like Queen Elsa, it also might mean, that Elsa is James' heroine, and has superpowers like Mommy.

Only an extreme homophobe would jump to conclusions about any of this stuff.

There are a lot of differences between Christianity and Islam. But how a little boy is expected to turn into a man, and how a little girl is supposed to turn into a woman, and the roles they have in society, is not one of them.

Both are Middle Eastern religions at their core, and when followed in a more orthodox manner, very similar norms are in place.

This burqua, niquab, and jihad stuff are late 20th, 21st century, extreme interpretations of existing scripture and oral traditions.

Last edited:

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net

Like I read here that Iran troons people out for being queer, rather than accept that gays and lesbians are just gonna be ... well ... gay?

Horrific ... but I get a whiff (sometimes more like a sensory assault) of homophobia with some of these Anglosphere-influenced families, who jump on the "oops, turns out we have a girl" bandwagon.

I mean seriously who, except for extreme basket-weaving liberals, narcissists, and the "because my pastor says so" Christians would think in such binary terms?

I could see Muslims falling into the same trap, because (don't kill me guys) doctrinally our faiths are not radically different when it comes to some of this basic stuff. *

If James at the age of 3 wants the "Frozen" toy from McDonald's and wants to dress up like Queen Elsa, it also might mean, that Elsa is James' heroine, and has superpowers like Mommy.

Only an extreme homophobe would jump to conclusions about any of this stuff.

There are a lot of differences between Christianity and Islam. But how a little boy is expected to turn into a man, and how a little girl is supposed to turn into a woman, and the roles they have in society, is not one of them.

Both are Middle Eastern religions at their core, and when followed in a more orthodox manner, very similar norms are in place.

This burqua, niquab, and jihad stuff are late 20th, 21st century, extreme interpretations of existing scripture and oral traditions.
Westerners have a history of forcing their children into celibacy in a way Muslims don't. Instead of giving your son to the Catholic church at 8, and getting adoration from your community for your devoutness because of it, you give your son to the trans church, and you get adoration for your liberalness.

Non-Expert!

kiwifarms.net
Westerners have a history of forcing their children into celibacy in a way Muslims don't. Instead of giving your son to the Catholic church at 8, and getting adoration from your community for your devoutness because of it, you give your son to the trans church, and you get adoration for your liberalness.
Fucked up is, as fucked up does. Not even sure what that means, but felt like saying it.

Before all of this Wahabism and Islamic Revolution stuff, the Islamic world (sweeping arm gesture) was actually quite colorful in a lot of places. A lot of this is captured in paintings and photography and it is like "they were actually creative, happy, cheerful and able to (literally) let their hair down?"

Anyway a lot of stuff happens under those anonymous unicolor drapes that women wear, and closed doors, but just reached the ceiling of what I know. People like Amazon.com and eBay, and local retailers have a good idea. Aside from market research, who the hell knows what kind of shit people do to their kids (literally) underneath it all?

In have yet to hear about Muslims on the internet seeking asspats for trooning out their kids though. Freedoms of speech are a limiting factor in general.

IceGray

"Dude, where's the bus?"
kiwifarms.net

I'm not in Iran, thankfully. Nobody has been able to pass legislation forcing LGBs and crossdressers to troon out here because troons are also not granted any special rights.

Maggots on a Train v2

new and improved account
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1130274
Duct tape. A boy is pressed into using duct tape to tuck his genitals into place.
Duct tape was not created for day-long contact, 7 days a week, with the genitals of children. :cryblood: All it takes is an abrasion or irritated spot getting infected, and you'll have a skin infection that takes months to fully heal.

trannyfucker

fucker of trannies
kiwifarms.net
Another case of Munchausens mom 'fixing' her three daughters into two girls and a boy.

This woman needs to be locked up in the nut house.

Jacob Lemay, now 9, knew he was a boy before he could properly pronounce the word “transgender.”

“It's not how you act, or what you wear, or anything like that,” Jacob said of being trans. “It's just how you really are inside. ... You just feel like you just got put in the wrong body.”

With the support of his parents, Mimi and Joe Lemay, Jacob socially transitioned when he was just 5 years old. The couple said the journey was not initially easy, and they struggled as Jacob pulled away from them.

“It was almost like he was a thousand miles away from us and retreating,” Mimi Lemay said of Jacob’s pre-transition years. “It wasn't until we were able to say to him that we believed him, and that he could live as the boy he always knew he was — that's when we got our child back.”

The Lemay family initially shared their story with NBC News in 2015, when their son had just transitioned. Their story quickly went viral and remains one of the most viewed videos on the “NBC Nightly News” Facebook page. After their family’s journey was made public, the Lemays said they heard from other families all over the country.

Now, Mimi Lemay has written a memoir titled “What We Will Become” about love, acceptance and change.

The Lemay family the summer Jacob turned 5.
The Lemay family the summer Jacob turned 5.TDM Photography
When NBC News caught up with her to discuss the memoir and her family’s journey over the past several years, Mimi Lemay expressed how difficult things have been recently for the LGBTQ community, particularly transgender individuals. She cited the recent spate of bills targeting trans youth that have emerged across the country in the current legislative session. More than half a dozen states, most recently Ohio, have introduced bills seeking to ban gender-affirming health care for minors. This type of care, Mimi Lemay said, will save the lives of children like Jacob.

Jacob is now in fourth grade. He has a pet hedgehog named Trinket, and he loves hockey, jumping on his backyard trampoline and playing with his sisters. He is a typical 9-year-old boy in every way, except for being transgender. He said some of his friends know and some don’t. But to most kids, it’s just not that big a deal.

Jacob with his hedgehog, Trinket, and his pug, Luna
Jacob with his hedgehog, Trinket, and his pug, LunaCourtesy Mimi and Joe Lemay
Over the last five years, he has grown and matured, and he is more sophisticated now when he talks about what it means to him to be transgender. And since he has reached the early stages of puberty, Jacob has opted to take a puberty blocker. This is a completely reversible step endorsed by the medical community. It is also the very kind of treatment that some state lawmakers are looking to stop.

Joe Lemay said Jacob understands what his options are, and what each step in this process will bring.

“He's becoming educated on what future choices he'll need to make,” he said. “That's one of the reasons why he is, you know, taking a puberty blocker, so that we know he's had years to think this through.”
Dwyane Wade recalls 'proud' moment his 12-year-old came out as transgender
When asked what he wants the public to know about the transgender community, Jacob said, “I want people to know that it doesn't make you any different from anyone else.” He added that it’s not always easy to tell people that he’s transgender, but he thinks if people just understood it a bit more, the world might change.

“Most of the people aren't bad people,” he said earnestly. “They just don't really understand.”

Jacob Lemay with his mother Mimi.
Jacob Lemay with his mother Mimi.Courtesy Mimi and Joe Lemay
Mimi and Joe Lemay said their entire family now advocates for transgender rights. In fact, Jacob recently asked presidential hopeful Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., a question at a televised town hall. The Lemays said they want to keep sharing their story to help other families with trans kids.

“Your child will be OK as long as you support them,” Mimi Lemay said. “There is no harm in saying to your child, ‘I see you … and believe you, and you are who you say you are.’”
https://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news/video/transgender-9-year-old-advocates-for-other-children-like-him-part-1-78641221970
No surprise she's met with Loopy Liz Warren.

Here's bonus content of Dwayne Wade on Ellen Degenerate on trooning out his son with the help of his new girlfriend.

Plus https://www.instagram.com/p/B8b5kq4pM4Z/