Insane Parents of "Transgender" Kids - Parents who push a transgender identity on their children

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Hongourable Madisha

Happy Hongukkah
kiwifarms.net
Another case of Munchausens mom 'fixing' her three daughters into two girls and a boy.

This woman needs to be locked up in the nut house.

No surprise she's met with Loopy Liz Warren.
Magdalen Berns did a video on this family a few years back, apparently they started trooning the kid out when she was 5: https://youtu.be/qqm36seHkyc
(Also my phone keeps trying to autocorrect "trooning" to "grooming", it's a Chinese phone and the CCP has no truck with that sort of bourgeois degeneracy. It's not wrong though.)

Here's bonus content of Dwayne Wade on Ellen Degenerate on trooning out his son with the help of his new girlfriend.

Plus https://www.instagram.com/p/B8b5kq4pM4Z/
There's something very strange about all these parents and troons sitting across from a shorthaired, suit-wearing lesbian and talking about how important gender stereotypes are, and if you don't fit them you need to change. I don't know how she cheers this shit on, I suppose it's the trendy thing so she has to if she wants money and relevance.

Non-Expert!

Feel free to misgender me.
kiwifarms.net
Another case of Munchausens mom 'fixing' her three daughters into two girls and a boy.

This woman needs to be locked up in the nut house.

No surprise she's met with Loopy Liz Warren.

Here's bonus content of Dwayne Wade on Ellen Degenerate on trooning out his son with the help of his new girlfriend.

Plus https://www.instagram.com/p/B8b5kq4pM4Z/
This is sickness. I am going to put this very bluntly:

When your atheist friends identify this assault on children as the hands of Satan, maybe we need to reconsider imposing some limitations on this course of action.

By the way, I reformulated some ideas, as I took a tour of my son's kindergarten classroom. By chance, they are doing a unit on careers. Looking at the children's self image and future projections, it dawned upon me:

Children identify with a gender role. They don't really get more than that. I noticed that most of the girls identified as teachers and nurses etc. And drew an upside down triangle to mean skirt. There were no firefighters wearing skirts.

Some boys identified as policemen, firefighters, etc. And a significant amount of boys identified as teachers. I was puzzled.

Teacher explained: "Mr. Jones (a student-teacher) just joined us."

Sure enough ... boys had boxes and two legs identifying them as boy-teachers. Girls had an inverted triangle identifying as girls. Nobody had the art skills or the abstract thinking to draw woman in a pants suit, for example. Despite the fact that most of their mother do not wear inverted triangular hoop skirts, when they pick the kids up from school.

A boy might identify with his mother's role in society, without grasping that there is a vagina under that skirt. He just symbolizes the genders in his mind, like the plaquard on the restroom door. People who act like mommy go into the restroom with the triangle. People like daddy don't wear that triangle.

So I could see a boy drawing himself in a skirt because he identifies with mommy's role. But what right and reason do we have to extrapolate body image stuff, from such scant nformation?

Ok I am babbling at this point ...

Last edited:

ATaxingWoman

Slick Lewinsky, Professional Tax Investigator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Swedish Educational Broadcasting Company, UR, provides a lot of educational programs aimed specifically at schools. One such program is the sex education series "Snacka om sex" (Talking about sex) which is aimed at 10-12-year-olds. In episode three, "Kroppen" (The [Human] Body), which delves into how the penis and the vagina work, a big part of the episode is focused on the topic of what menstruation is, how it works and what feminine hygiene products you can use. So what is the best way to round off that kind of topic? Obviously, it's to invite trans kid youtube star Viktoria Harrysson on your show and let him talk about what it's like to be a girl who will never ever menstruate because he was born as a boy and how he's planning to have SRS to mold his penis into a true and honest vagina:
jlklk.png
ölkö.png

What relevance this holds to the topic of menstruation or the actually female middle schoolers watching this (and how it's supposed to help them deal with their periods) is not entirely clear ...

Non-Expert!

kiwifarms.net
The Swedish Educational Broadcasting Company, UR, provides a lot of educational programs aimed specifically at schools. One such program is the sex education series "Snacka om sex" (Talking about sex) which is aimed at 10-12-year-olds. In episode three, "Kroppen" (The [Human] Body), which delves into how the penis and the vagina work, a big part of the episode is focused on the topic of what menstruation is, how it works and what feminine hygiene products you can use. So what is the best way to round off that kind of topic? Obviously, it's to invite trans kid youtube star Viktoria Harrysson on your show and let him talk about what it's like to be a girl who will never ever menstruate because he was born as a boy and how he's planning to have SRS to mold his penis into a true and honest vagina:
View attachment 1145106View attachment 1145110
What relevance this holds to the topic of menstruation or the actually female middle schoolers watching this (and how it's supposed to help them deal with their periods) is not entirely clear ...
Well just in case the "fully-functional-organ-that-you-were-born-with" thing doesn't work for you, you can always do a switcheroo, apparently.

21st century medical advice.

Sinners Sandwich

Eid Htrad Redav Eid !
kiwifarms.net
and how he's planning to have SRS to mold his penis into a true and honest vagina:
Jazz Jennings 2.0

Mangling the genitals of boys who never went through puberty creates worse results than doing it to adults. At least the adult matured sexually and might still feel a bit if he is lucky.

But blokes with underdeveloped pre-pubertal genitals are going to end up with a crotch full of bowel tissue that smells like feces & leaks bowel mucus or a patchwork of stomach skin & groin skin a la Jazz Jennings. Also they don't have a sex drive & can't orgasm since their body & genitals where stopped from developing.

That's what no one tells neither them nor people who consume troon child media. We just hear dick how awesome vag surgery is without learning more - in reality it's horrible multilation with worse results for people who never sexually matured.

Non-Expert!

kiwifarms.net
Jazz Jennings 2.0

Mangling the genitals of boys who never went through puberty creates worse results than doing it to adults. At least the adult matured sexually and might still feel a bit if he is lucky.

But blokes with underdeveloped pre-pubertal genitals are going to end up with a crotch full of bowel tissue that smells like feces & leaks bowel mucus or a patchwork of stomach skin & groin skin a la Jazz Jennings. Also they don't have a sex drive & can't orgasm since their body & genitals where stopped from developing.

That's what no one tells neither them nor people who consume troon child media. We just hear dick how awesome vag surgery is without learning more - in reality it's horrible multilation with worse results for people who never sexually matured.
To be honest, children should not be discussing this at all. I get what the Swedes are doing, I suppose. In theory. It is supposed to be inclusive. Basically saying, well if this boner and bleeding thing isn't going to work for you, there is this third option.

In their defense, this body dysphoria condition does exist. However it genuinely affects, at most literally 1 in 100,000 Swedish children who turn 13 this year. Seriously, so that might be 2 children, in Stockholm?

Among children who have this affliction, puberty is very distressing. However there are several other dysphoric symptoms of other diagnoses, so this information is for the most part, TMI. It can backfire and cause kids to either misidentify themselves or their classmates.

It is not like gender non-conforming behavior which is like one in 50. Most of those kids actually enjoy their bodies, unless we complicate the issue.

Could you imagine Germans acting like this? You know the Spiesig types who have a box of Tempo Taschentücher on the back shelf of their Audi or Mercedes with an embroidered fitting cover?

It used to be when you enrolled in school at least in Bavaria, religious ed was part of it. In Sweden, is it Katolisch, Evangelisch, or Troonisch?

Sorry couldn't resist.

Gingervitis

kiwifarms.net
Could you imagine Germans acting like this? You know the Spiesig types who have a box of Tempo Taschentücher on the back shelf of their Audi or Mercedes with an embroidered fitting cover?

It used to be when you enrolled in school at least in Bavaria, religious ed was part of it. In Sweden, is it Katolisch, Evangelisch, or Troonisch?
Vergib mir, mein Führer. Ich spreche nicht sehr gut Deutsch.

• Horrifying
Reactions: Sinners Sandwich

Sinners Sandwich

Eid Htrad Redav Eid !
kiwifarms.net
In their defense, this body dysphoria condition does exist. However it genuinely affects, at most literally 1 in 100,000 Swedish children who turn 13 this year. Seriously, so that might be 2 children, in Stockholm?

Among children who have this affliction, puberty is very distressing. However there are several other dysphoric symptoms of other diagnoses, so this information is for the most part, TMI. It can backfire and cause kids to either misidentify themselves or their classmates.
What has this to do with the cruel reality of srs? The child being dysphoric doesn't change the fact that the srs results are worse than for adults.

Last edited:

Hongourable Madisha

Happy Hongukkah
kiwifarms.net
To be honest, children should not be discussing this at all. I get what the Swedes are doing, I suppose. In theory. It is supposed to be inclusive. Basically saying, well if this boner and bleeding thing isn't going to work for you, there is this third option.

It is not like gender non-conforming behavior which is like one in 50. Most of those kids actually enjoy their bodies, unless we complicate the issue.

Sorry couldn't resist.
Puberty's distressing for most kids, I'd say. Nobody likes the boners and bleeding thing when they start, it's scary when your body's changing and you're expected to grow up and be an adult. It's especially scary for girls growing tits and suddenly men old enough to be their dads start perving on them. It probably is only like 1 in 100,000 kids who really would've been transsexuals in the old days, but there's a lot of kids who are just turning to it because it offers a promise of staying a kid for longer, or not having to deal with growing up as your actual sex.

These kids should be writing bad poetry or drinking cheap cider in the park, or doing other stupid cringey but harmless shit to manage teen angst. Or seeing child mental health services if it's worse than that. They shouldn't be put on Lupron and carved up. If they'd been around in the '90s they'd have had eating disorders, in the '00s they'd have been cutting, this is just the latest teenage mental illness. But at least those other kinds of self harm aren't treated with confirmation ("yeah, you really ARE fat and deserve to cut yourself up, here, have some razors and diet pills"), and not with surgery. That's why this one's worse.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
Puberty's distressing for most kids, I'd say. Nobody likes the boners and bleeding thing when they start, it's scary when your body's changing and you're expected to grow up and be an adult. It's especially scary for girls growing tits and suddenly men old enough to be their dads start perving on them. It probably is only like 1 in 100,000 kids who really would've been transsexuals in the old days, but there's a lot of kids who are just turning to it because it offers a promise of staying a kid for longer, or not having to deal with growing up as your actual sex.

These kids should be writing bad poetry or drinking cheap cider in the park, or doing other stupid cringey but harmless shit to manage teen angst. Or seeing child mental health services if it's worse than that. They shouldn't be put on Lupron and carved up. If they'd been around in the '90s they'd have had eating disorders, in the '00s they'd have been cutting, this is just the latest teenage mental illness. But at least those other kinds of self harm aren't treated with confirmation ("yeah, you really ARE fat and deserve to cut yourself up, here, have some razors and diet pills"), and not with surgery. That's why this one's worse.
It's much easier to create a fantasy alter ego to unshackle yourself from all of those bad feelings. Unfortunately, this doesn't work in the long run, since the underlying issues go unaddressed.

Non-Expert!

kiwifarms.net
What has this to do with the cruel reality of srs? The child being dysphoric doesn't change the fact that the srs results are worse than for adults.
Nothing. I am agreeing with all of you. It has absolutely no place in this discussion about menstruation and your typical discussions about male and female fertility.

My only point, was that for the sake of not alienating the 15 Swedish middle school aged children who genuinely suffer from this condition, they are exposing the non-affected population to material that is completely irrelevant to the said discussion, AND can give bullies more material to use.

Why do children need to be taught about SRS? What benefit does it have?

For the sake of enlightenment, maybe we should tell them that if their penis is too short they can undergo an operation to lengthen it,

young chestnut

kiwifarms.net
I hope this totally real thing that definitely happened hasn't been posted already

Yesterday while grocery shopping, this was my encounter with a young child (sitting in a grocery cart) and his mom.

CHILD: Hi. My name is Zayden. What's yours?
ME: I am April, nice to meet you.
CHILD: Nice to meet you too.

I continue browsing produce.

CHILD: April you know what?
ME: What?

Child's mom interrupts and apologizes. I assure her it's fine.

CHILD: We bought my sissy a new dress today.
ME: That's awesome. Where is your sissy?
CHILD: Oh she is at school. She is 7. I am 4. I just had a birthday party.
ME: Parties are fun.
CHILD: Do you know what's MORE fun than a party?
ME: No. What is more fun than a party?
CHILD: Wearing a dress!! (He giggles) I get to wear them at home. Momma makes me change when we go out in public though.

(He makes a silly face and does an exaggerated version of the 'crazy' symbol rotating his little finger round and round by his ear.) Child's mom looks embarrassed and drops her shoulders.

CHILD'S MOM: (in shameful tone) Zayden!!!

ME: Zayden, I bet you look beautiful in a dress.
CHILD: I look better than my sister does in them. (He dones a huge smile). My sissy HATES dresses, but I love them. That's why momma says they are for sissy when she buys them, and tells me that I hafta say that too. We don't even go to church anymore so my sissy doesn't hafta wear a dress and I don't have to wear a suit. Suits are itchy.
ME: You are such a smart child and so obedient to follow your mommy's rules.

Mom is now about to openly cry and looks so defeated.

CHILD: Oh, I know. I start school like sissy next year too!!! Mommy only let's me talk to strangers if she's there with me. Thats her rule. So, I really am 'odebiant' huh.
ME: I know your Mommy loves you and your sissy very much and knows how special you both are. Do you know how beautiful and Special you are?
CHILD: Yes ma'am I do! But my daddy doesnt. Did you know he moved away?
ME: No honey, I didn't know that. I'm sorry.
CHILD: I'm not. I get to wear dresses now.
CHILD'S MOM: I am so sorry he shared our life's story.
ME: My dear, what he shared is NOT your life's story. It's not HIS life's story either. You are both so young, and so very beautiful. There will be pain and there will be joy. But, make the happy memories TOGETHER- that way, when the path in life is so dark and cold, you can BOTH have the happy memories to be the light that gets u through.

Child's mom now bawling openly.

CHILD'S MOM: Can I hug you?
ME: Of course.

Hugs.
CHILD: I wanna hug April too!
ME: Is that alright with you little momma?
CHILD'S MOM: Yes.

Hugs.
CHILD: You smell just like my nana! (Georgous little giggles)
We all three are now smiling.

Folks be a light to someone else, because you NEVER know what they are going through. Being a blessing doesn't take anything away from you and takes very little time.
Yesterday, it wasn't the time for me to share MY struggles or MY transgender child coming out with this young mom. She wasn't ready at that moment (imo).
However, we did exchange cell numbers. And she now has a mom she can talk with if she ever needs one.
1.PNG2.PNG

Not sure why she left the group about a month later; there doesn't seem to be any drama indicated. She did later make a post about having been hospitalized in a psychiatric unit for 49 days 3 years ago, which I'm sure is not at all relevant to this story which not one person in this group expressed even a shred of doubt about.

Unpaid Emotional Labourer

renowned penis consultant
kiwifarms.net
I hope this totally real thing that definitely happened hasn't been posted already

Yesterday while grocery shopping, this was my encounter with a young child (sitting in a grocery cart) and his mom.

CHILD: Wearing a dress!! (He giggles) I get to wear them at home. Momma makes me change when we go out in public though.

(He makes a silly face and does an exaggerated version of the 'crazy' symbol rotating his little finger round and round by his ear.) Child's mom looks embarrassed and drops her shoulders.

CHILD: I look better than my sister does in them. (He dones a huge smile). My sissy HATES dresses, but I love them. That's why momma says they are for sissy when she buys them, and tells me that I hafta say that too. We don't even go to church anymore so my sissy doesn't hafta wear a dress and I don't have to wear a suit. Suits are itchy.

CHILD: Oh, I know. I start school like sissy next year too!!! Mommy only let's me talk to strangers if she's there with me. Thats her rule. So, I really am 'odebiant' huh.
ME: I know your Mommy loves you and your sissy very much and knows how special you both are. Do you know how beautiful and Special you are?
ME: My dear, what he shared is NOT your life's story. It's not HIS life's story either. You are both so young, and so very beautiful. There will be pain and there will be joy. But, make the happy memories TOGETHER- that way, when the path in life is so dark and cold, you can BOTH have the happy memories to be the light that gets u through.

Hugs.

Hugs.

Folks be a light to someone else, because you NEVER know what they are going through. Being a blessing doesn't take anything away from you and takes very little time.
Yesterday, it wasn't the time for me to share MY struggles or MY transgender child coming out with this young mom. She wasn't ready at that moment (imo).
However, we did exchange cell numbers. And she now has a mom she can talk with if she ever needs one.
View attachment 1150530View attachment 1150531

Not sure why she left the group about a month later; there doesn't seem to be any drama indicated. She did later make a post about having been hospitalized in a psychiatric unit for 49 days 3 years ago, which I'm sure is not at all relevant to this story which not one person in this group expressed even a shred of doubt about.
Of all the things that never happened, including all the things that didn’t happen that I or anyone else have ever posted about using the “Of all the things that never happened...” joke structure, this is absolutely the thing that did not happen the most. Ever.

Jarolleon

kiwifarms.net

How long till TRAs notice this point and say that every kid who self-harmed in previous decades were secret trannies who didn't know it because society was too transphobic to let someone hatch that egg?

Parthenos

fussbudget sonata
kiwifarms.net
How long till TRAs notice this point and say that every kid who self-harmed in previous decades were secret trannies who didn't know it because society was too transphobic to let someone hatch that egg?
Forget previous decades, try any kind of gender-nonconforming historical figure. At this rate, the troon cult will have more posthumous "baptisms" than the Mormons.

lololololagain

The Sexiest Boy Club Commentary On the Internet
kiwifarms.net

Hugs.

Hugs.

View attachment 1150530View attachment 1150531

what really happened-

*a pedophile obsessed with transing children sees a little boy and imagines him in a dress, goes home and writes this bullshit and reads other stories about transchildern from their fucked up parents, while having his daily jerking off*

Stormy Daniel's Lawyer

So it goes.
kiwifarms.net
These loons make me miss the days of when parents wanted to their son Hitler. I love a shit-show as much as the next guy, but for fuck sake's this is complete insanity. Any medical professional that condones this madness should be stripped of their licences and shunned for eternity..

Jamila

hopefully tomorrow is a day 🤞🤞🤞
kiwifarms.net
Anyone else find it weird that so many Transkids (and their parents) always say, "He/she knew since she/he was 3!" Why is 3 the golden age for them? :thinking:
Probably because that's around the age kids generally start speaking instead of babbling, and instead of going "Haha okay sweetie but that's make believe" like a normal parent would to a child saying they're the opposite sex, an insane person latches on with both hands.