Disaster Instagram "influencer" sells vials of her bathwater for $45 a piece and sells out to the world's most pathetic men. - Gamercels pay for water that briefly touched bobs and vagene

Piss

kiwifarms.net
This whole situation has been a bigger meme than I'd figure it would be. I'm seeing it everywhere. Kinda wish it would go away already, used bath water is gross.

I've never really understood the obsession with Belle Delphine anyway. There are actually better/hotter cosplayers out there.

The girls you posted do look a lot better, but Belle's audience wouldn't be into them.

On the H3 Podcast, they showed a video of her doing (clean) stuff with a dead octopus, like it was her friend. An incel sees her messing around with something revolting, he thinks he's revolting, therefore he thinks he has a chance with her. Cue the incel spending his grandma's entire inheritance on Belle to try and get some fleeting attention from a real girl.

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
Not 100% sure, but pretty sure legit bathwater is hardly guaranteed to contain the bather's DNA. (at least not in just a cup out of dozens of gallons)
Water is real bad for DNA. I mean there'd be skin cells in there you might catch if you're lucky but you have to do stuff to get DNA out of it. It's not like Gattaca. You don't just leave your complete genome all over the place whenever you touch something. It's more complicated than just dumping some water into a machine and hoping PCR amplifies something. (Which wouldn't give you her entire sequence anyway) The poster is bullshitting.

That said I'd be surprised if she wasn't just bottling tap water out of her faucet and selling it. Only reason to bother to actually make it bathwater is if it's her fetish and not just the thirsty people buying it.

Duke Nukem

Dimensional Merge Welcoming Party #1218C197
kiwifarms.net
Yea, that's how I see it too. Don't hate the player, hate the game.
It's all disgusting and degenerate, no matter which end of the cycle you're talking about. And probably yet another reason that aliens refuse to make contact with us.

The fact that a semi-attractive (at best) so-called "gamer girl" can sell her used bath water to cuckold fanboys at ridiculous prices and get praised for it only feeds my theory that Earth is indeed the insane asylum of the universe.

V0dka

I'm drunk.
kiwifarms.net
It's all disgusting and degenerate, no matter which end of the cycle you're talking about. And probably yet another reason that aliens refuse to make contact with us.

The fact that a semi-attractive (at best) so-called "gamer girl" can sell her used bath water to cuckold fanboys at ridiculous prices and get praised for it only feeds my theory that Earth is indeed the insane asylum of the universe.
Now you know why God doesn't answer prayers, he saw the fucked up shit humanity does and was like "welp, this experiment was a fucking failure" and just noped the fuck outta there.

Duke Nukem

Dimensional Merge Welcoming Party #1218C197
kiwifarms.net
Who would you rather have the money, the findoms and scammers or the idiots who gave said money to them?
Doesn't matter to me, I doubt anyone who would give to findoms would even have a job to begin with. So it's basically the Human Centipede eating its own shit, shitting it out, and eating it again in a fucked up life cycle.

Now you know why God doesn't answer prayers, he saw the fucked up shit humanity does and was like "welp, this experiment was a fucking failure" and just noped the fuck outta there.

So basically this, but unironically.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino